27. December, 2013

My Diary

27. December, 2013 (Sat)

Dear diary, 

So I wasn't able to let everyone write something.. Because after we celebrated, Chunji-hyung went home, L.joe-hyung went to eat dinner with our manager (WHY?) and CAP-hyung was too lazy..

But it was very funny :D 

 

At the evening we all went to a bar. Yes, even Idols can do this :P

We asked our Manager, if he wants to join us and he agreed. He said, that he has to take care of us, because Chunji-hyung and L.joe-hyung are really bad drinkers... 

At the bar, the man looked at me confused and said "Are you already 18?" I nodded. But I think he didn't believe me, because he asked our manager something... Do I look so young?

Changjo was angry, because the man didn't ask him. He mumbled all the time: "I am the maknae.." or "why doesn't he ask me..?" I think, he really was angry...

The man, who owned this bar was really weird. He didn't trust us all, so we had to give him our pass. Then he looked at Changjo and said "Oh.. you are the youngest?" Changjo nodded and sighed. 

 

Then we all ordered some alcohol. CAP-hyung can drink the most from us 6 so he ordered the most. The worst drinker is L.joe-hyung. When he drinks he becomes really weird..

Chunji-hyung is very sentimental: He suddenly starts to cry and always apologizes to us. 

Niel-hyung is normal, but he talks too much.

Changjo and I are normal, too. We both only drank 2 glasses. 

CAP-hyung sometimes starts to sing and acts a little bit cutely.

The worst is L.joe-hyung: 1. His face gets red and he mumbles some things

2. He gets weird and says thing like "I am useless...", "Why am I a member of this group?" or "I don't have any talents.." really mysterious..

And then he suddenly acts cutely and talks more than Niel-hyung.. The worst thing is: He laughs at everything...

Yes, Teen top are bad drinkers.. xD

And this all happend.. We were at the bar for about 3 hours.. And it was always the same: Chunji sits there and cries, CAP-hyung sings and L.joe-hyung acts weird. We, the dongsaengs sit there and look at them. 

  

I wish we never went to the bar....

 

So.. you still remember the girl/fan from the fanmeeting?

I met her again. The funny thing is: She is a fan of me. She said to me, that Changjo wrote an e-mail to her. She said, that from all our members she doesn't like Changjo the most.. I felt bad for him.. But good for me :D

 

Tomorrow we have a photoshot and at the evening we have to practice. So I can't write. please don't be angry ;)

Ricky~