2. January, 2014

My Diary

2. January, 2014 (Thu)

Dear Diary,

It's finally a new year ^^ 

Even though we weren't able to spend the new year with our family, It was still fun :)

We had LOTS OF schedule, so it was impossible to do anything...

Changjo asked our Manager, if we at least could go to our dorm, but he said no. So we spend all the time in our practice room.

 

I read all the previous chapters and was really shocked. Niel confessed to CAP-hyung?? But CAP-hyung rejected him? Why?? Why didn't I know about this? Niel-hyung seems happy all the time...

Everyone has Love-problems.. I think, you still don't know it, but Chunji-hyung hates L.joe-hyung. He always says to us (When L.joe-hyung isn't here) that L.joe is a ert or a stalker.. Poor L.joe-hyung...

And I? I am too embarrassed to talk with Changjo, because I know, that he likes me.. 

And the worst thing is, that we can't tell anybody about this. I mean, if Andy-hyung finds out that we all are gay, he will get angry and say that it's bad for our Image..

There will be scandals, when we talk with other male celebrities and other weird things. I don't want that this happens.

 

Today we had a fansign and lots of fans came. There were lots of older-fans, so I felt really awkward. They would always give me something to eat and say "You should eat healthy" or "Take care of yourself"

...... I am 18 Years old! I don't need somebody who says what I should do or not >_<

I don't want to be mean, but it annoys me a little bit.. Sorry, to all our older fans :)

There was one special person, I could remember: a fanboy. We don't have many, so it's awkward when they talk to us. Changjo and I have the most, but I think Niel or Chunji-hyung should have more.

I don't think, that fanboys are something bad. I am a fanboy, too. I really like T.O.P from Big Bang. L.joe-hyung and Niel-hyung really like G-Dragon and Changjo likes Taeyang. 

Anyway, this fanboy wanted to take pictures with Changjo. But the boy was too embarrassed and went away. Poor him :)

 

I am going to drive home and you have to stay in our dorm.

Ricky ^^