i

First Snow

A week passed since Luhan and Sehun’s coffee “date”. Is it even a date though? Oh well, I’m just going to think it’s a date. Sehun chuckled as he thought about what happened last week. About how Luhan jumped in delight when they walked together to their favourite coffee shop. How Luhan scrunched his face cutely when he is picking his drink. How Luhan hummed in delight when he sipped on his favourite caramel macchiato. All those little things Luhan did made Sehun’s heart flutter. I never regretted in falling in love with Luhan anyways. Because he’s the definition of perfection. He’s an angel in Sehun’s eyes. And always will be.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Winter is coming soon and Sehun woke up from bed with a new determination. He is going to confess Luhan today. He has always been dreaming about watching the first snow fall with the love of his life. And so, he did his normal morning routine before grabbing an apple from his fruit basket and skidded away to school. His heart started pounding violently against his chest when he rode the elevator.

 

8

 

7

 

DING!

 

Sehun’s smile widened when he saw Luhan came in. Luhan greeted him as usual and they chatted for a while before arriving at the ground floor. Luhan was about to leave for work when Sehun stopped him by grabbing his arm. He turned around and looked at Sehun in confusion and then he suddenly stops breathing when he heard,

 

“Can you come to the rooftop tonight? I have something to tell you.”

 

Well to be particularly honest, anybody, even the dumbest people can know about Luhan’s little crush for the younger man. Man? He’s still in high school though. But, I do see him as a man. The case goes the same for Sehun. The only problem here is that both of them are ing oblivious to the extent that you want to smash their faces together and make out and date for the rest of their lives. It’s frustrating to watch. Trust me.

 

Sehun’s hold on Luhan hasn’t been released though. And for some reason, Luhan feels a tingling sensation and yes, he liked it. Like A LOT. Luhan’s cheeks turned into a light pink under Sehun’s gaze and he found himself nodding at Sehun’s request. Sehun beamed at him and dashed off to school with a happy smile and Luhan thinks he heard Sehun said,

 

“I’ll guess I’ll see you then! I’ll miss you hyung!”

 

And Luhan left to work with a smile decorating his lips and a fluttering heart accompanying him.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Sehun barely can concentrate in class when his mind is filled with Luhan, Luhan, Luhan and Luhan. While his mathematics teacher started babbling about numbers and other things that Sehun doesn’t give a about, he started doodling Luhan’s name at every empty page that he could find in his textbook. His thoughts were cut off when a big dictionary slammed on his desk, making him startled from the sudden noise.

 

“Yah, Kim Jongin! Don’t you ever do that again or you’re dead.”

 

“Well, it’s your fault for not paying attention in class. Mrs. Kim gave extra homework for you. Or detention tomorrow. And I heard Mr. Kang is on teacher’s duty too, so you might wanna avoid detention.”

 

“Aish, that old woman. Why did she bother herself by giving me extra homework she can just-“

 

Jongin tuned out Sehun’s babbling when he saw Sehun’s once clean textbook, now filled with doodles of Luhan’s name and hearts everywhere. Ew.

 

He was about to read what Sehun wrote when a hand slapped the back of his head and the textbook being taken away from him.

 

“What was that for, you ?!” Jongin whined, while rubbing his sore head.

 

”That’s what you get for invading people’s privacy.”

 

“I never intended to invade though, your textbook was open and your doodles rose my curiosity.” Jongin pointed out.

 

“Well, too bad for you then.” Sehun said carelessly while packing away his books and proceeded to go to the canteen with Jongin following him like an innocent puppy.

 

 

~*~

 

 

“But dude seriously, aren’t you going to confess to that Luhan guy? I’m freaking tired seeing you moping about him everyday.” Jongin said on recess.

 

“I’m planning to confess today, but-“ Sehun’s sentence was cut off when a loud laughter erupted.

 

“Holy ing , Oh Sehun is going to confess to a guy he likes today I’m gonna ing combust.” Jongin laughed loudly while Sehun just stared at him.

 

“Ha-ha, very funny Kim Jongin. Then what about that senior you were talking about? He has big ears right? What was his name again? Park Chanyeol?”

 

Jongin choked on his food and started coughing. Sehun held him a glass of water and he thanked him before drinking all the contents in there. When he looked at his best friend, Sehun was staring at him with that wickedly devil smile of his and automatically Jongin shrunked under his piercing gaze.

 

“What? Cat got your tongue?” Sehun cackled.

 

“He’s just a good friend ok? He always helps me with my homework and….. stuff. But why bother talking about me we’re now talking about you and your little crush with precious Lulu.” Jongin cooed while munching on his food.

 

“Ugh, how should I confess to him?! I already told him to come and meet me at the rooftop tonight but I want to make it somehow special you know?” Sehun sighed before laying his head on the lunch table in frustration. A comforting hand patted lightly on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Jongin smiling softly at him.

 

“Dude, I may have no experience in dating or planning surprises  but trust me, everything will go just fine. I saw the way Luhan looked at you, only you were too ing oblivious to notice it. I may be an to you, but hey, that’s what bestfriends are for right?”

 

Sehun stared at his best friend incredoiusly but Jongin continued anyways,

 

“So, what I’m asking you to do right now is, muster up your courage and go confess to Luhan. You don’t have to do any surprises you know? It’ll be special to him even if there’s no roses and candles and all that romantic . What’s important right now is your heart, your sincerity in loving Luhan. So stop being a girl and catch your boy before someone else does,” he winked at Sehun.

 

Sehun just stared at him with his mouth wide agape,

 

“Who are you and what have you done to Jongin?”

 

He received a kick on his shin in return.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Sehun took a deep breath and waited for Luhan at the rooftop of their apartment building, with the cold autumn wind accompanying him.

 

He held the bracelet he managed to buy on his way home nervously. He kept fidgeting here and there, kicking everything he saw in sight, walking around carelessly and then he heard the door that led to the rooftop open.

 

Sehun almost fainted at the sight of Luhan. He looks so freaking cute in his thick jacket, plus he wore the koala hat that Sehun gave him on his birthday. He looks absolutely gorgeous with that caramel brown hair that swept against his forehead. His cheeks are flushed in red from the cold, and Sehun really, really, really wants to warm that adorable cheeks of his.

 

“Um, Sehun? Are you okay?”

 

Sehun’s thoughts were cut off and saw Luhan standing in front of him, with a concern decorating his flawless face. Sehun cleared his throat and managed to blurt a small ‘hi’.

 

“So, what brings us here? What do you want to talk about?”

 

“Um…” Sehun somehow isn’t able to struck a conversation.

 

“Sehun, are you okay? If you can’t we could always just talk tomorrow.” Luhan was about to leave when Sehun stopped him.

 

“Wait! I do have something to tell you.”

 

Sehun steps closer to Luhan and kneeled before him. Luhan’s eyes widened at his actions and he let out a gasp when Sehun took his hand and slipped in a very simple, but nice bracelet.

 

“Luhan hyung, I’ve known you since you first moved in into the apartment building. I fell in love with you at first sight. You were so amazingly beautiful that time. And I swear my heart skipped a beat. Fate brought us together when somehow we always managed to be in the same elevator we always used. I cherish every single moment with you. You’re an angel, Luhan. You’ll always be an angel to me. So, will you be my boyfriend?”

 

Luhan didn’t realize warm tears were streaming down his face and he nodded at Sehun’s confession before he could stop himself. Sehun smiled softly at him before getting up and held his hands delicately, like he was a fragile doll.

 

“Don’t cry, Luhan.” Sehun whispered while brushing away his tears with his thumb. Luhan leaned into his touch and smiled at him with tearful eyes. Sehun leaned in until he was inched away from Luhan’s luscious lips. Then suddenly, he felt wetness at his hair and when he looked up, he saw snow starting to pouring down. He smiled and averted his attention back to Luhan.

 

“I’m so glad that I got to watch the first snow with you.”

 

“Me too, Sehun. Me too.”

 

And with that, they leaned into each other until their lips met into a blissful kiss.

 

Since that day, Luhan and Sehun both love elevators. And they always will.

 


 

author's note; yeah the ending kinda i know :c anyways sorry for the late update i was too lazy OTL but here you go and thank you for reading! and i dedicate this chapter to my lovely friend, seikosunflower! sorry for making you wait for so long D: oh & don't forget to comment and tell me what you think! ;)