Your Chef

Your Chef

 

I’m currently in an unrequited love. 

That someone is this restaurant’s maitre’d.

I met him for the first time in France at the restaurant I was training at.  The man who made me the chef at this restaurant.

 

“This quiche is heated well, but the pastry is not flaky enough.  If the pastry is damp, even the carefully prepared meal is ruined.  ‘WHAT?! WHAT’S WITH HIM?!’ However… this chicken and duck foie gras salad is splendid! ‘EH!?’ Its orthodox nature allows me to understand your fine taste very well Jaejoong-shi.’’

 

“Please do contact me when you return to Korea.  I’d love to work with you”.

Not buttering, but honest and docile words, with a composed voice.

An undeviating gaze.

 

I remember it was love at first sight for me.

 

~

 

 

“Chef!”

“today’s sautéed foie gras is being left over.  Perhaps there’s too much sauce?  I’m not sure whether the garnish of courgette and tomatoes are compatible… seems like there is still some need for more research.  ‘UGH!’  Nevertheless, the lobster appears to be a big hit. ‘YEAY!’  It received compliments from numerous customers.  Excelent!”

 

“OI!”

 

Eh..he…he..touch my hand…OMG…

 

“Chef?  Jaejoong-shi..”

 

“Oh..yes!”

 

“This goes to table 4.”

 

“Yes”

 

~

 

DAMNIT!! It was just a hand…Yunho-shi hand… was so lean and strong and cool.  That touched.  I’m not a teenage brat anymore, but I’m still getting excited and aroused over just a touch.

 

If only this hand that was touching myself is his hand…

 

Have I been cumulating up these days?

 

Despicable.

 

I realized I was gay when I was 16. If Yunho-shi finds out about my feelings, he’ll despise me.  I’ll have to hide it well…

 

~

One morning

 

Jaejoong came to work that morning.  When he open the door, he heard some of his friend talking.

 

“in order to be by his side forever…”

 

“Oh!..Jaejoong-shi~”

 

“What are you guys doing wasting time in a place like this?  Go and do some preparation..”

 

“We’re sorry but just now, Yunho-shi was called by the owner, President Lee.  That look on the owner’s face, it wasn’t something ordinary.”

 

“You guys…it’s none of our business. It’s between Yunho-shi and President Lee.”

 

“But! It was something about Yunho-shi being pulled out to some other store or something.”

 

WHAT!?

 

“The owner would never agree to such..”

 

“But apparently it’s a personal request made by and old friend who’s been a help to President Lee in the past and refusing seems difficult…”

 

NO WAY…IT CANT BE!!!

 

“Jaejoong-shi!...”

 

Jaejoong have run out from the staff room.  At the entrance, he saw President Lee was talking to Yunho.

 

“Alright then, so your feelings won’t be change.  It’s unfortunate.”

 

It’s a lie…right?  That’s he’s leaving.

 

“Oh!  Jaejoong-shi.  I heard next week is filled with reservations.  The reputation has been good too. Keep up the great work.”

 

“Yes, President Lee”.

 

“Okay..I’m of then. My baby is waiting inside the car.  Goodbye everyone!”

 

“Goodbye Mr. President!!”

 

“Jaejoong-shi… that’s great, to be given such a compliment by President Lee.”

 

“Yes… Yunho-shi~”

 

“Yunho-shi.. What was the talk about?”

 

“Oh…Nothing special.. it’s wasn’t much of a talk. What’s wrong, Jaejoong-shi?”

 

I’m have no right to ask.  I’m just his coworker at the store.

 

“Nothing!”

 

“Jaejoong-shi!”

 

“I wonder where Jaejoong-shi have all the energy. He was running since this morning.”

 

“He…what?!”

 

~

 

Yunho is moving away.  What should I do?  How can i…

 

~

 

That night (cleaning time)

 

“Jaejoong!”

 

AH!

 

“What is the matter with you today?  Looking so blank and distracted… Take a look at this.”

 

AH…It’s been left over…

 

“Such things are not like your usual cooking.  You could not focus on cooking today.  Customers are honest.”

 

I kept thinking about you, Yunho-ah…

 

“In such a condition, it seems impossible to prepare cuisine fit to be served to customers.  It’s a failure as a chef.  Such..”

 

“I don’t wanna hear such things from you Yunho-shi!!”

 

“Jaejoong-shi…”

 

“You’re going somewhere, you’re leaving this store!  You’re going to leave me anyways.  I don’t wanna hear such things!!”

 

“Jaejoong..”  Yunho try to touch Jaejoong hands.

 

SLAP!

 

“I…”

 

Can’t stop…

 

“I was working hard cause I liked you.  If you’re gonna disappear somewhere all of a sudden.. then…then…Don’t be so nice to me!”

 

 

Jaejoong was being pulled by Yunho into a hug.

 

Eh!

 

“L-… Let go!”

 

“You really are…misunderstanding many things..boo..”

 

“Huh?!”   - Boo?!

 

“I was holding back all the time, but you confessed to me so readily.”

 

“Wha- wha- Yunho-shi?”

 

“I knew all along of your feelings for me.”

 

“Wha-..wha-..”  ~sob..sob~ “since…when?” sniff..sniff

 

“You show it in your actions too much boo…”

 

“The truth is … I liked you all along as well boo…both yourself and your cooking that reflects your character so much.  Straight forward ‘kiss’ so hard working ‘kiss’ and sweet ‘’kiss’.  So there is no way that I would leave this store.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Really.”

 

“Now..what should we do?”

“Lets have some cleaning boo..”

 

“Cleaning?~”

 

Yunho quickly carried Jaejoong to his office at the top floor.  He carefully put Jaejoong to his sofa.  Jaejoong knowing what would happen close his eyes tightly.  He then heard Yunho chuckle. He slowly open his eyes. Standing in front of him, Yunho was eyeing him eagerly. 

 

Slowly Yunho shorthen the distance between them and kiss Jaejoong lips.  The kiss was sweet and full of love.  Just like what Jaejoong have imagine.

 

“AH!”

“Yunho was nipping and Jaejoong .  The pleasure that Jaejoong feeling was beyond everythings.  He was breathing heavily.  His body was spamming and he feels so hot.

 

Yunho was feeling hot too.  He never thought that he could embrace Jaejoong like what he did now.  The feeling of Jaejoong body against him was intoxicated.  When the kiss hotter and lower to Jaejoong private part, he heard Jaejoong called for him…

 

“Yes boo~”

 

“About me… you knew all along, why didn’t you say anthing!”

 

“Because…”

 

Yunho look straight to Jaejoong eyes. 

 

“When it’s happens, I wouldn’t be able to stop my-self.”

 

Yunho into Jaejoong without warning. “Yunho!”  Without waiting for Jaejoong to familiar with  his size, he trusted fast.  Jaejoong was trembling and panting.  Yunho saw tear drop fall from Jaejoong beautiful eyes. 

 

“My chef is a crybaby…”

 

“Yun…yun…yunho!”

 

While saying so, his hand that held mine was so gentle. 

 

“Your chef.”

 

With one lass kiss, both reach oblivion.

 

 

~THE END~

 

HERE IT GOES GUYS.. MY ONE SHOT. HOPE IT OKAY. FIRST TIME FOR THE . SORRY FOR LACKING. >_<

BUBYE..SEE NEXT TIME...