Teaser #5 + FINAL CHARACTER

Special ; Wooliment's New Girl Group[apply closed]

[ Song Minchan's POV ]


To my completely suprise, I woke up to the sounds of the Face of the Group; Lee Hye Mi, waking me up. Blinking and rubbing my eyes feverently, I quickly sat up as Hye Mi left the room. I looked over at the Main Dancer, Park Ji Hee, who was also slowly but surely waking up. "WAKEY WAKEY JI HEEE ~ ~" I screamed out to her. She growled and flopped onto her side, using her pillow to cover her head. "Tch!" I said loudly. The Main Dancer grunted. "Fine! I'll leave, then I come back with a bucket of cold water!" I threatened innocently before throwing off the bed covers and headed out the door.

* Skipping getting ready * 
 

Maybe I should have stayed in bed. I went to the laundry room and it was piled high with bubbles. Thank god it couldn't possibly seep into the dorm itself. Candy and the maknae were hidden in the bubbles somewhere. This was the fifth time Julie and Candy did this to the innocent laundry room. "AISH! Get outta there!" I whined, stomping my feet. The maknae's head popped up from underneath bubbles. "FINE! Give me a towel first - - pleaaase?" The blinked. This girl and her aegyo! Aish! I whipped a towel off the high cabinet and threw it at the maknae. "Hurry up! If Ji Hye unnie finds out about this!" I hissed before twirling around and exiting the laundry room. 

But I paused dead on when I saw the leader coming toward teh laundry room humming Sunggyu's part in "Be Mine." "apeunge himdeureo geurae, geureon neol bolttae mada ~ YAH! WHY DO I SMELL BUB - AISH! MAKNAE ! JULIE!" she said loudly, bewildered. Yoojin and Ash poked their heads from the kitchen. "Wae?" They said at the same time. 

Stocking herself on book amo, The leader took about ten to fifteen books into the laundry room with her in a water-proof bag. I joined the Lead Rapper and Lead Dancer in the kitchen for clean up duty. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" a cry whined from the laundry room. Again. The three of us blinked and looked out the kitchen. The leader came back out, with no books. We all cringed. The poor maknae and face of the group were going to have a hard day. 

During midway of the cleaning process - between the kitchen and laundry room, all of us took a break. We were spread about the living room, mindlessly watching Tv, and talking, or if you were the leader - reading Romeo and Juliet. She was actually sniffling as she read. Was it really that emotional? Shaking my head, I had a small bucket of ice cold water in my hand as I walked back to the room I shared with the Main Dancer. Grinning, I held the bucket over her head and.. 


SPLASH!!!

 [ Park Ji Hee'sPOV ] 
 

When the lead vocalist said that she was going to dump water on me, I seriously thought she was kidding. She wasn't. And so, that was how I was woken up. Anyways, let's move on. Shall we?

"YAH! UNNIE! WHAT THE HELL?!" I growled as I sat up on my bed, my whole upper hald (mostly my head) drenched heavily in the coldest water (in what i believed) the world. "I told you to wake up. Anyways. You're on cleaning duty today just like the rest of us!" she chirped in her sing-song voice before skipping off outside somewhere looking happy as ever. While I sat on my bed with a dark expression and an annoyed look in my eye.

After getting ready, I was put on dusting and vacuming duty with the face of the group. I took on vacuming and she did the dusting(and ninety percent of the sneezing) "KYAA ~ We're almost do- ACHOOOOOOOOOOO! Done with this cleaning Jiji! ACHOOOOOOOO!" she grinned, sneezing twice as she spoke. I nodded. "Yup. I just have to finish this up and we'll all be set from cleaning duty." From the kitchen, we could hear Yoojin beatboxing. I already knew Ash was randomly dancing to the beat. I was dancing to it as I vacumed.  I could imagine the maknae rapper bobbing her head and rapping to it. I smiled. This was how Special worked; if one person started a beat, others would join in. And soon, there would be a new song to compse with the help from the beat they made up.

"Omo! We're all done!" the maknae said, looking tired as ever as she collapsed dramatically on the couch. The leader didn't even move an inch. Well - until she flipped the page of her book. Everyone else was doing something - I wasn't too sure as to what because I wasn't bothering to pay attention to everything else besides poking at my phone. 

Then the door burst open. Our awesome - yet strict manager came in. "Oh! Annyeong manager unnie." I said. The leader nodded proudly at me. Just because I was speaking formally. Hm. Moon Da Min, Special's awesome one-and-only manager grinned and threw off her jacket, landing perfectly on the coat rack. We clapped, amused. "YO! Who is ready to move in with Infintite!?" I questioned happily. All of us raised our hands, but added, "We need to pack still." Manager unnie nodded. "It's okay ~ You all are going to be moving in together next week. You all have time!" she said assuringly. This made us smile as we started a long, and entertaining conversation altogether.

 

    


 

 Maknae's corner!! 

YOO! This be Candy here! And welcome to; Maknae's corner! *flails arms around*

WHEEE! So, the author of this {amazing} fanfic is back and is updating as often as she can!
But then again, she does have school; so she might or might not update often. But 
for as often as she can update; she will! 

AIGOO! I can't wait! Because Ji Yeon unnie keeps throwing books at m-
OWW!

Ji Yeon: *Glares* STOP SPEAKING IN PROPERLY!

Me: Okay.. 

Ji Yeon: *Leaves room*

Julie: *out of no where* HIYA!

GO AWAYYY!

AND THAT CONCLUDES; MAKNAE/AUTHOR's CORNER!! :D