Teaser #2

Special ; Wooliment's New Girl Group[apply closed]

 

Riiiing! Riiiing! Riiing! Rii - - 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo....?" I grumbled, who could possibly calling me this early in the morning at - - I paused and glanced over at the clock - - twelve in the afternoon? 
 
"AHH! My Julie! How are you? Is everything alright over there in the dorms? Hm? Tell me everything!" my father yelled eagerly from the end of the phone line. I winced and pulled the phone away from my ear. "Yah..Everything is fine Appa.. Mmmn, I'll tell you everything later, I just woke up. How is mama?" I questioned him. From the end on that phone line, I could imagine my Puerto Rican mother making my favorite food. Just the thought of my sister, getting to eat some made me pout. But then again - I was here in South Korea, living the idol dream! HA! Take that choir teacher!
 
I silently pressed the phone back to my ear, glancing over at the bed across the room, the lead rapper of Special and I shared a room. She was still sleeping, no less. "Yah, appa. I'll call you back in a little bit. I have to get ready." I said. My father let out a dissappointed sigh. "Alright, make sure to call me back sweetie. AND NO BOYS!" he said sternly. I laughed. "Okay, appa. I will! Bye, love you!" And with that said, I snapped my phone shut. 
 
I paused. Wait - stay away from BOYS!? Did that mean I would have to stay away from Infinite? No, I couldn't possibly do that! Shaking my head, I crawled out of my bed. Silently, I crept out of the room, but why did I have to be so quiet and sneaky? She was a heavy sleeper after all. Taking in a huff of breath, I stood up and stomped my feet out the room, poking my head back in the room. Only to see the Lead Rapper stir slightly in her sleep. "Huh. That doesn't work either. But how does her alarm clock wake her up?" I was curious to how and what actually woke the lead rapper up.
 
Shaking my head vigorously, I headed toward the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. 
 
I emerged from the hallways of the room and into the living room. "Morning unnie, and good morning to you too maknae." I said, looking over at the maknae and the leader perched on the couch. As usual, Kei, the leader, had her nose in a book. The maknae, bit down on her thumb while watching nemo. Something she always did when kid movies came on. A daring flame lit in my eyes, "Yah, unnie. How come you always have your nose stuck in a book? Is it actually a fact book about SUNGGYU!?" I questioned. Asking anything or even stating anything similar to that touchy subject made Kei uneasy. I smirked underneath my mask of calmness. 
 
Minutes later, I was squatting on the floor with my hands rubbing my hurt head. "YAH! UNNIE! DID YOU HAVE TO HIT ME THAT HARD WITH - - ROMEO AND JULIET?! HM!? THINK ABOUT THIS JULIET-A AND HOW SHE FELT!" I whined. Kei's eyes flickered over to me, ready to raise the plushie in hand and throw it at me. The maknae stepped in. "PSST! Unnie! Use your aegyo!" she whispered. I glanced at her. "How, what and why? And No." I said. The maknae grinned. "Watch and learn chicka." she said with a grin. 
The maknae struck a pose, I watched with a blank expression. "Unnie~ You shouldn't throw things at the face of the group! She IS the center of the group, right?" the maknae squealed. Why would she squeal over something like that? She had her right eye closed, her cheeks puffed and a cute 'V' sign next to her face. Kei softened. "I guess you're right. Sorry, Julie!" the leader gave in. I looked over at the maknae with a blank stare. "....?" 
 
The maknae ducked behind a pillow. "Don't stare at me like that!!" She whined. I smiled. "JUST KIDDING! Would I really hurt your perfect wittle maknae face?" I teased. Candy halfly shook her head and nodded. "Maybe.." she squeaked. I patted her head. "That's right." I said before wandering into the kitchen to eat.
 
CONGRATS TO IHEARTHELLOKITTY!!!