Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

 

 

God POV

 

Finally Teen Top has a break from their busy schedule. As they reach their dorm Changjo is already at home because he was filming a tiny video with Rockhyun from 100% as his brithday present for the Angels. The members walk through the door as Ricky suddenly pushes them away, runs into his and Changjo’s room and jumps onto him.

 

Ricky POV



Finally I can have some time with Changjo! I don’t wanna waste any of it! I push the others out of my way and run into our room before I jump onto Changjo who’s lying onto his bed. “CHANGJOOOOOO~~!” “UFFF!! A-aish Ri-“, but I cut him off with a soft kiss. “Ne?!”, I ask him cutely as we part. “N-Nothing!~ it’s okay~!”, he smiles and my cheek. “But why are you so excited?!”, he asks. “Well because we have a break in our schedule and I want to spend my free time with you! It’s such a long time since we had time for each other and I miss you!!”, I pout. “Aww~ Araso!~”, he pulls me into a tight hug and I smile. I missed him so much!! His hugs and his sent!~ I think it’s already more than a week since we cuddled like this~ “Oh~ How was your filming?!”, I just remembered that he was filming with Rockhyun! “It was good~ We finished it really smoothly~ I think Angels will like it~!”, he smiles. “Y-yah…but don’t show them to much!...You’re mine!!” “Haha~ Don’t worry~ baby~ I will always be yours!~” “Good~!” At first I didn’t like it that he was working with Rockhyun 24 hours a day but now…now I just remember that OMO!...It’s his birthday video and…h-his birthday is tomorrow! I look up with a shocked face….”Ricky!? Are you fine?! You look so pale!! Are you getting sick?!”, Changjo asked worried and carefully touches my face. “I-I’m alright…I’m jut hungry!! ^^” J-just wait here I go and get some food!”, I lie at him. “Okay…”, he still looks worried. So I peek his lips before I run into the kitchen. “IHFAOSÖBIUSAN!!!”, I shout. “Damn…how could this happen to me?!”, I mentally slap myself. “What’s wrong Dongseang?!”, asks Niel who suddenly appeared behind me. “KYA!...omo hyung you scared me….”, I tell him with slightly teary eyes. “Sorry but this is my revenge!! Don’t you dear to push me again onto the ground just because you want to get to Changjo!!”, he glares at me. “M-mianhae! I didn’t mean to…but I NEED your help hyung!”, I whine before I take his hand. “You know Changjo’s birthday is tomorrow…and…I forgot it!!”, I tell him and nearly start crying. I fell so bad!! I’m such a bad boyfriend! “Ohh! I thought you knew it! I mean why do you think we bought the candles!?”, he asks. “Well…I thought CAP wanted to do a romantic evening with the candles for you!” “With candles you actually put on a cake?! Do you think he would stick the candles into me so that I start shining?!...oh you’re so stupid!...But don’t worry I think I have a great idea what you could give him as a present.”, he smirks. “EHH! Hyung!!...I’m innocent!...wait!! Really?! Oh thank you!?”, I hug him tightly. “Yeah yeah~ That’s enough! Now go and enjoy your free time!!”, he pushes me away and I smile. “Ne~ I take some chocolate and walk back into our room. “What took you so long?!”, asks Changjo. “Well I couldn’t decide what I should take with me so…I took the chocolate!^^”, I sit next to him and open it. “Oh and your sure that you won’t be hungry after this anymore?!”, he asks sarcastic. “No~ because chocolate is the best thing you can have~”, I take a piece of chocolate and put it on his lips. He opens them slightly and takes the chocolate in and touches my fingers with his soft lips. Omo…”Changhyun your blushing~”, he my cheek and my head gets even redder. “Y-yahh!! S-stop that!!”, I pout and he laughs. “Okay~ I’m sorry~ Come here let’s cuddle!”, He lifts his blanket so that I can slip under it. I cuddle myself against his chest and close my eyes. I hear his heartbeat and slowly drift off into my dreamland.

 

~Next day~

 

Changjo POV
 

I slowly open my eyes as I feel the sunshine in my face. I blink a few times as I look to my side and see …nothing!! Where’s Ricky?!...aish that boy! Always so lively. I smile to myself as I think of him. Huh~ I stand up and finish myself before I step out of the room. It’s so quite here…too quite. I walk into the living room as suddenly music starts to play and the members step out of their hiding place and sing a birthday song for me. I’m so shocked because I though they were out but…that’s so nice…I start smiling as CAP brings a little birthday cake in. As they finishe the song I blow out the candles and make a wish. “Thank you so much! I thought you maybe would forget my birthday!”, I smile but now it hits me…”Where is Ricky?!”, I ask as I can’t find him. “Ricky has an appointment but don’t worry he’ll be here… soon enough.”, means Niel with a smirk and somehow I have a feeling that he has something to this with this matter. But whatever he said he will come so I believe him. “Now take your things and let’s go!”, means CAP suddenly. “Why?! Where are we going!?”, I ask him confused. “That’s a surprise!!”, means Chunji mystic and takes L.Joe’s hand. “Aish..fine!!”, I grab my jacket and follow them. But somehow I can’t enjoy it so much…I want Ricky to be by my side!! We get into the car and drive to an amusement park. “Really?! Are you sure you didn’t mistook Chunji and my wish for a birthday party!”, I joke. “Y-yah!! >3<”, shouts Chunji and pouts before L.Joe kiss his pouty lips. Aish! Those guys…Ricky~~ where are you?! I’m so aloneeee!~~

 

~1 hour before~

 

Ricky POV

 

“Y-yah!! I don’t want to!!”, I shout at Niel. “Don’t be such a sissy and do it! Right now!!”, he orders. “But why?!... I should have bought my own present for him!”, I pout. “Well too bad you didn’t and now get in there!”, he pushes me into it. “Y-yah!! Be carefully!! Aish…and how long do I have to wait?!”, I ask him. “Don’t know we will see! But remember to keep quite!!”, he warns me. “I got it…now close it!!>3<” “That’s a good Dongseang!”, he smiles before he closes the opening! Aish…I hope Changjo will like it…this is so embarrassing!!

~~~

Changjo POV

 

Huh! We were now ing 5 hours in his stupid amusement park and Ricky didn’t show up or called me. Maybe he forgot my birthday!... Actually I’m pissed. Really pissed! Oh he should just come home than I teach him a lesson! Forgetting my birthday! Never again Changhyun never again!! We drive home and as we step into our dormthere is a…”What the ?!”, I ask my members. “This is your birthday present Changjoo~”, means Niel. “Come on open it!!” “My what?! This is so huge!! It’s nearly the same height as me!!”, I go to the present and wanna open it but stop. “What wrong?!”, asks L.Joe. “I wanna want for Ricky! He has to come home tonight so I will wait!” “NO!!”, all of them shout. “What?!”, I ask them curious. “Y-you can’t wait!...Just open it!”,means Niel. “Bu-“ “No buts just open it!”, means CAP now. “Okay okay! Aish!! Stupid hyungs! What can be so impor-“, I opened the top of the present slightly as it flies away and Ricky jumps up. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN!~”, he shouts. … I need some seconds to realize what just happened. Then I scan Ricky carefully and start to laugh. “Y-yahh…w-what so f-funny!!”, he stutters and I see how his eyes start to tear up. “N-nothing! I’m sorry baby~ You’re just too cute~!”, I hug him and lift him out of the present box. “So you’re my present?!” “Yes!!...>.> And you can never ever throw a present away! I will always stick to you!!”, he tells me shyly. “Really?!...Good~ because I wouldn’t want it in another way~! And you know what?!”, I lean myself against his ear. “You’re also really y with this bow on your head and around your body~!”, I whisper and smirk as he starts to blush. “J-jo-“, I cut him off with a passionate kiss. “YAH! Get a room!!”, shouts Chunji and kicks our buts. “Alright~ alright~ thanks for the beautiful present~ I will have fun with it~!”, I smirk before I pull Ricky with me into our room. “Y-yah Changjo h-how can you s—say something like this?!”, he stutters. “Well because I think that this little bow on you…is there so that I can unpack you~!”, I whisper into his ear and he widens his eyes. “W-wh-MH!”, I shut him with a kiss and press him against the wall. I start to open the bow as he starts to struggle. “Hmmm…J-jonghyun d-don’t!!”, he tries to push me away but to late. I already opened the bow and his clothes are falling down. This must have been Niel’s work…Tss clever…I stare at Ricky’s body and my lips. “D-don’t star at me!!...”, he tries to cover his body with his hands but I push them to the side. “Don’t! I want to see you…you’re so beautiful!”, I slowly run my hand over his chest and his milky skin. “W-wait…”, he breaths quietly as I start to kiss his neck and on it. “Ahhh!~ J-jongie...t-that…w-we can’t….”, he tries to get free from me but no way I won't let him go now. “Why can’t we?!...I don’t care what the others think!”, I tell him and start to kiss down his chest…”Not because o-of this b-but…Ahh…I-I-…”, he stutters even more. “what?!”, I smirk and touch his little friend in his boxer just to a little bit! “NO!! I’M NOT READY!! STOP IT!!”, he suddenly shouts and tears run over his cheeks. I immediately take my hand away. “I-I’m sorry...Changie…I didn’t wanted to scare you!!”, I pull him into a hug and carefully his back. He starts to calm himself down. “’I’m sorry…b-but I can’t…I-I’m not ready for this…even if I’m your present! Please don’t do this!”, he whines. “No no!! You don’t have to be sorry! It’s totally fine if your not ready…I can wait and I will~ I mean this should be the most beautiful moment in your life!~ Mian!”, I kiss his soft lips before I pull him with me onto my bed. “Then let’s just cuddle okay?!”, I ask worried that he may be scared of me. “Okay~”, he smiles. “But before…here…!”, he warps a little bracelet around my wrist. “T-thank you!!”, I look at the bracelet and smile. “I-I have the same one!!”, he lifts his wrist and I can see the same bracelet. “It’s a couple bracelet!!”, he shyly says. “Now everybody knows that you’re my boyfriend!”  “…Thank you!~ That’s the best present I ever got!...beside you!~”, I chuckle before we cuddle. “Saranghae~” “Hihi~ Nado Saranghae!~”, he replies and we share a sweet kiss.

 

God POV

 

In front of the door are CAP and Niel spying. “…I thought it would work…why is Ricky just such a baby?!...I thought carefully over this and how Changjo can take of his clothes in one go!!”, Niel curses quietly! “Aish…if he’s not ready then not but you know what~”, CAP whispers into Niel’s ear. “You should get ready~!”, he smirks and a shiver runs over Niel's back. “A-arraso!!...”, Niel let himself get dragged into their room before they have some special time for each other. 

^_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^