Teen Top's Evil Plot

The Only One For Me

For the next few days, Youngmin had kept a close eye on you, incase anything happened to you in the blink of an eye. You noticed this and during one lunch break, you said to him, "Youngmin, I know you're worried about me, but I swear nothing will happen to me. It's been 5 days and nothings happened. So relax and be more worried about yourself."

Youngmin just looked at you with even more concern. "I know I should be worrying about myself, but I don't want them to hurt you, just incase they find out you're friends with me. And because my friends don't even know you're friends with me, it will cause them more danger too."

You were looking at him with ease, "You're such a caring person, Youngmin. I never knew you wanted to protect me that much.." With that, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, blushed, ran into the corridors and thought to yourself, *Why on earth did I do that? That was not the real me I BET. Something must've gotten to me..* You felt your heart, which was beating so loudly, you thought that everyone who passed by could hear it.

While you were thinking about why you had done that, Youngmin was just sitting there, dumbfounded and lost in his own little thoughts. *W-wow...she kissed me on the cheek... I felt like I was in heaven for 5 seconds..*

Just then, Youngmin heard a scream, which sounded exactly like your voice. He ran as fast as he could into the corridors, only to see you being taken away... by no one else but Teen Top members. *Heh, it seems that Teen Top will start first, eh?* He quickly followed them. Hiding behind a wall, Youngmin peered into the little hole of the door, to see that you were tied to a rope, unconscious.

Just as he was about to charge into the room, he received a call. *, what is it now? Can't you see I'm busy here, trying to save the love of my life? Goddammit!* Yet, he still picked it up. The voice didn't sound like anyone he knew. Just as he was about to hang up, the unknown voice said, "If you don't want us to tell your gang that you have been hanging out with your little 'friend' here, come to the storage room now." And with that, the unknown person hung up.

Youngmin charged into the room, only to see you tied to the rope, with no one around you. He were careless and immediately went to where you were, and tried to untie you. You desperately tried to tell him to leave, but he couldn't hear what you were saying. Just as he untied you and you were both ready to run, you yelled, "YOUNGMIN, BEHIND YOU!"

---------------------------------------------

Next chapter, you will see Boyfriend's gang members ^^ Including Kwangmin ~~ <3

Thank you very much for reading, comment and I hope you subscribe ^^