Chapter 7

"Don't ever let people steal you from me" - He said

 

when i woke up in the morning, my eyes hurt because of the lights from outside get into my bedroom. I stand up go straight to take abath and dress up because i'm going to do class project with Jongdae later.

as i walk downstair, i saw dad sit at the dining table eatiing his breakfast, but isn't dad supposed to go to work now?

"morning dad, miss you already..." i greeted dad and smiled. it feel like a year i haven't seen dad but actually it's only days we haven't seen each other.

"morning sweeties.. Sooyoung, you look different today. where are you going?" dad greeted me back and asked because he might get curious because why did his daughter wearing a special outfit today.

I take a seat first before answering dad's question.

"i'm going to go to my friend's house to do class project. don't worry, he'll pick me up" i explaint to dad.

"who's that friend? a guy? what's his name?" dad asked while looking at mom that is coming to us to have breakfast too.

"yes dad. his name is Jongdae, Kim Jongdae." i told dad the truth.

i look at mom as i saw her smirking at me. 

"Jongdae? is he a new student at your school, sooyoung, because i never heard of his name before." mom pauses. "since he's your friend, you should show him to us one day. we really want to know how does he look like, is he handsome or not.. haha" mom teased me and laughing with dad.

"mom.. he's not my boyfriend.. why should i show him to mom and dad? he's not impotant to me at all." i said

"but he's your new friend, right? i would like to see him one day, but not now because i'm going to go out with your mom. Enjoy your day, okay sweetie? 

"are you guys just leave me here alone at home?"

"i thought you're going out with Jongdae later, right?"

"oh i'm sorry i forgot.. hehe.. enjoy your date okay momm and dad? hehe.."

 

when mom and dad gone out, i sit on the sofa in the living room while eating snacks in front of tv and wait for Jongdae to call me.

my phone ringing. i thought it was Jongdae but Hyori.

"Hello Sooyoung ah" i heard her happy voice through the phone.

"Hello, Hyori, what is it you suddenly call me?" 

"why? why cannot? Hahaa. Sooyoung ah, are you planning on going anywhere today, i think i want you to accompany me to Myeongdong again hehe"

"Hyori.. i would like to but i can't.. i promised Jongdae to do our class project today..i'm so so so sorry.."

"hmm... it's okay.. the way you say really sounds like you want to go date with him..."

wait what! why everyone say the same thing today? haihh

"You don't say anything, okay... me and Jongdae are nothing. we are nothing. i don't even want him to be my boyfriend unless he has something that can attract me to like him."

"you're the one that should not say something like that. because if you keep on hating that one person, you might get married to him one day. haha.. enjoy your date, okayy?? byeeee" she hung up

Hyori you need to stop!

 

i'm still sitting on the couch, but now, i'm eating ice cream that i don't know come from nowhere. i have no idea when did mom bought it because suddenly this ice cream happen to be in the fridge. is it possible if i said that magic done it? haha

I just realized that it's already noon. my phone ringing. it must be Jongdae.

"Sooyoung, i'm on my way to your house so don't go anywhere, stay there." and then he cut off the line

he sounds so demanding. why can't he stop doing that?

i have waited for him like almost an hour and then he called me. after he told me that he's outside, i went outside to see him.

I saw Jongdae get out from his car, and open the door for me.  why is he acting so differently now? he's being nice to me. okay.. let me be nice to you too, okay Jongdae.

wait! he can drive? where's his driver?

"hi.. Sooyoung" he greeted me and smile but in awkward way

"Hi...." i feel so awkward

"Don't you dare thinking differently. I just want to be nice today so don't ruin my mood." i can hear flat tone in his voice and then he smiled.

look what a sweet smile he has there. Does he know that he has a beautiful smile? he should smile more often. I like his smile. 

and then we get in the car...

"I never knew that you can drive.." i said that nicely so i would not ruin his mood

"because you never asked. especially that we just know each other in less than a month. there are so many things that you don't know about me." he keep driving

i keep myself being silent because i have no idea what to say. i just nodded.

where are this guy live actually? why are we at Myeongdong? if he want to bring me to shopping, better don't. i rather going to shopping with Hyori just now. 

"where are we going actually?" i asked him nicely

"we're going to have lunch first. don't worry, i'll pay" he said "after that, we can just go to my house and work on that class project."

"Okay.."

we're just arrived at this one restaurant where i never been before. when i get in the restaurant, we find place to sit and then we took our order.

"i brought you here first because so you don't have to eat at my house later" he said.

"why not?" i asked that for fun because i know i would feel awkward more than now

"because my mom is different. i dont want you to be forced by my mom to eat at our house and i don't want you to feel... awkward when you're around my family" he sounds so sincere. what makes he being like this?

i nodded and look at him.

 

A/N :

Hey guyss.. its so hard for me to update lately, because school will start next week and i have to go to tuition, school, update this fanfic, have exam every month. the most important is, 2014 will be the year where i'll make my own future. i have to sit for major exam in my country. my schedule will be busier.

and of course i will never forget EXO. they are my inspiration. i'm gonna make myself go to Korea next year. if god willing. Congrats to EXO for winning Song Of The Year last night at KSB Gayo Daechukje. and for being the First kpop artist selling 1 Million copies album in 12 years. EXO stans proud of you guys. you guys are the best. Thanks to Kris for always remember us, international fans all around the world. I LOVE YOU :)

xoxo