Chapter 5

"Don't ever let people steal you from me" - He said

 

"Hey guys, can i join you guys?" he greeeted us "because i'm new here and i only know Sooyoung, so you guys don't mind?"

What?! he smiles! he never smiled to me but to my friends?!

"Sure, i'm Choi Hyori. you can call me Hyori" Hyori introduces herself.

"I'm Tao" Tao smiles

and Minseok "i'm Minseok" he pauses "nice to meet you" and smiles

"I'm Kim Jongdae. you can call me Jongdae. it's nice to meet you too." he pauses "Actually i'm in the same class as Sooyoung and we're a project partner"

"So you were the guy that dragged Sooyoung with you yesterday, right? What happened?" Hyori suddenly asked.

"What? why didn't i know about that?" Tao seems shocked with that news

I looked at Jongdae and he did the same to me too.

"ohhh we were late to do something teacher asked us to do. Thats why. i'm sorry for dragging her yesterday" 

"ohhh.." Tao got that. But Minseok still eating like he haven't eat for 5 years.

"ohh i see.. hehe it's okay.." Hyori smiles.

We're talking while eating and Hyori tells her lame jokes but i'm still laughing to that. Jongdae was not talking too much because he has this cold virus he got in himself but he still talking to Tao, Minseok, and Hyori while i'm eating, smiling and laughing.

"Sooyoung? Why are you so quiet?" Hyori asked.

"I'm just so hungry so don't mind me. haha" i lied

 

 

After lunch, we walked to our classes and of course i'm walking with Jongdae and he said that he want to see me after school. I have no idea what he wanted to talk about but i agreed.

---------------------------------------

 

after school...

"Sooyoung, wait up" i heard someone is calling me. It's Jongdae.

"Oh sorry, i almost forgot that you wanted to see me. what is it?" 

He still with his no expression face.

"can we go to some place other than here like a cafe or anywhere?" he pauses "I want to talk about the project we need to work on" he pauses again "and don't worry. i'll ask my driver to send you home"

He's not smiling. i don't know what's so expensive about his smile.

I agreed. Then we walked together to this one coffee shop.

 

we sat at this place where no one can barely see us. then the waiter came to us to take order.

"cappucino please" we says that at the same time.

"i said that first." Jongdae stated.

"i said that first!" i want to win.

"you two can get the order at the same time actually. A couple shouldn't fight just because of drinks." the waiter really want a slap from me.

"We're not a couple!" we stated that at the same time. 

then our drinks served in front of us.

 

"So, why do we have to come here just to talk about that little thing?" i asked feel annoyed of his face.

"because we need to do that little thing together as one group." he pauses " so when will we start?" he asked.

"this weekend, maybe?" i suggested.

"Okay then. i'll pick you up at your house this weekend. Give me your phone number." he sounds so demanding.

"wait. you just says that you'll pick me up at my house. where are we going after that?"

"my house. we're going to do the project at my house.: he answered. "give me your phone number" he demand.

i gave him mine and he gave his to me. I saved his number as 'Cold Jongdae'

 

After that meeting, he called his driver to pick up us. When his driver arrived, his driver looked at us with a smirk and then he smiles. i wonder if he thinks that i am Jongdae's girlfriend. No way.

FInally we arrived in front of my house, i greeted and thanks his driver, i called him Mr. Seo. And then they dissapeared from my eye sight.

------------------------------------

 

It's getting bored when i'm at home alone. Mom and dad are still haven't back yet. They may get back home at 11, maybe.

My phone ring. Theres no on other than Hyori will call me at this time. It's still 7pm. i pick up the phone. It's Hyori.

"Sooyoung ah, lets go to Myeongdong Market. I want to buy something. hehe" I heard her voice through the phone.

"Thank god you call me to accompany you. I'm bored like i can't even get to talk to anyone here." i stated taht i'm very very bored.

"Yayyyy! okay then i'll pick you up. wait!"

-----------------------------------

 

At Myeongdong Market....

There are lots of shops for clothing and cosmetics can be seen at every corner. Only god knows how happy i am finally to be here because it's been a long time since i came here with mom 3 months ago.

As we walk around the street, there are lots of tasty snacks, inexpensive clothes and sparkling accessories. Luckily i brought my money together with me. I don't want to cry a han river because i dont bring anything when i back at home.

Hyori bought so many accessories and clothes and also cosmetics from Etude House. I bought cosmetics from The Face Shop and Nature Republic, clothes, and so many thing. I just can't get enough of all of these.

We also went to some stalls that selling ice cream, tteobbokki, because we loves ice cream and tteobbokki so much!

We go back home after we spent our night together until late 12am in the midnight.

I know that mom and dad already home because they sent me a text message . They told me to just go to sleep when i arrive home. so i did.

------------------------------------

 

 

A/N :

Hey guyss i'm sorry for not updating for a while because Luhan's flu is spreading into me. get well soon dearself and Luhan :)
i keep sneezing but i'm still waiting for snowy Malaysia. haha in my dream haha.
so have you guys seen Christmas Day by EXO? They're so freaking hot. i keep on fangirling on twitter. i just can't stop. Their choreo are so seductive. can they not? hahaa
and EXO's Showtime, they cried over a movie, Miracles In Cell No.7. i'm going to watch that movie right now haha. 

Get well soon, Luhan iloveyou <3

xoxo