The Quiet One

The Quiet One (Leo - VIXX)

"Amanda!" I heard someone saying my name.
I moved my head a bit, "Mmm..." I mumbled.
"Get up!" The person tried to wake me up.
I ignored the person.
"Amanda Jones, get up now!" The person yelled.

As the person said my real name, I got up instantly, "Who said my name?" I whipped my eyes.
"Me..." A shy deep voice was heard.
I looked up as the sun shined bright as I saw a small figure of a face as it reminded me of someone.
"Amanda..."
I opened my eyes properly and I saw that it was Leo, "Oh... Oppa!"
He just nodded and grabbed my arms.
"Oppa..." I got amazed. "What are you doing here?" I asked.
He pointed at a small table near the food bar where a group of five boys waved at us.
I looked at the direction and released something as I saw Ravi and N, "Wait a minute..." I paused. "YOU'RE IN VIXX!" I started to shout.
He covered my mouth in a flash and whispered, "Shhh. I don't anyone to know about me being here."
I just nodded.

Leo sat down next to me with a small drink of made ice-coffee from the store next to us. As he pasted the drink to me, I thanked him with a nod and a smile. He smiled back. Leo rarely smiles to be honest. If he smiles, then you're in luck. He'll smile at fan signs but for a real and proper one, then... This is the real deal.

"What are you doing here Amanda?" He asked me.
I got a bit off guard but replied, "Oh. I came here today for a fan-sign from VIXX." I giggled.
He nodded.
"I didn't even released that you're a member." I took a sip of the drink and started to move a bit away from him, just to be safe from him.
Leo just laughed softly, "Ah... I feel bad for some reason."
"What? I'm the one that's meant to be feeling bad, mate." I lightly punched him on the shoulder.
"Ay"
I smiled, "Thanks for the drink." I bowed my head.
"So you're a Starlight?" Leo tried to make a conversation.
I giggled, "Nae. Of course oppa." I smiled.
"Why?" He asked.
"Well..." I stopped as I tried to think. "The group is so alive, happy, free, fun and funny."
He listened with nods.
"And that oppa is in the group!" I added.
He stayed quiet.

"I know that this is weird but." I stopped.
He looked at me as I stopped.
With a sigh, "I've always liked oppa..." I stopped again as my heart beats started to race. "I've always liked, supported and cared for oppa during school."
He focused on my words.
"I know that you'll think that I'm weird. I understand." I started get tears in my eyes and dropped.
Leo grabbed my cheeks and wipe off the tears, "Please don't cry... Amanda..."
"Nae." I laughed to myself and nodded. "You  might think that I'm a crazy fan..."
He grabbed my head and hugged me. "Don't you ever say that again, please." He spoke seriously into my ears. "Please don't stop liking me Amanda."
My eyes got more opened. "Oppa..."
He let go off me. "Please don't forget about me, okay?" 
I nodded.
Leo got up and gestured his hand out, "Let's go for a walk."
I nodded as I grabbed his hand and started to walk around the mall with his mini disguise. 

As Leo oppa and I started walking around. I started getting second thoughts about my confession... I think that he hates it when girls confess to him when his famous as an idol. *sigh* HE HATES IT. He is always the quiet one at school... Well we finished school. But anyways, why did I confess to him?!?!? Aigoo Amanda. You're so stupid... *sigh* All I want to do is to tell him the true, even thou I was afraid to tell him before. I hope that Leo oppa understands... *sigh*

Leo laughed as he heard my sigh's.
I looked at him, "What is it?" I asked curiously.
He stayed quiet, as the usual.
"Oppa..."
Remained quiet.
I stopped with a small and cute stomp with an aegyo, "Tell me oppa."
He sighed and gave up. "I laughed because I heard you sighed for about three or four times.
"Really?"
He nodded.
"Aigoo..." I slammed myself lightly on the forehead.

After a couple of hours walking around the mall, I released that I forgot to get Leo to sign my album that I left in my bag. I tried to get it out as we we're continuing walking, "Here we go." I got the album out.
Leo looked confused.
I found by permanent texture in the bag, "Oppa~ Can you please sign this album for me please?"
He nodded as he signed the album and wrote a mini message inside the album.
"Kosameda oppa!" I hugged him.
He nodded.

"So why are you the quiet one oppa?" I asked as I put my album and texture in my bag.
Leo shrugged his shoulders.
"Are you afraid pf anything, that's why you're quiet?"
He shook his head.
"Waeo?" I asked as I stopped.
He looked at me weird.
I looked down. "I know that you're hiding something from me. I saw your expression."
"Amanda..." 
"You're hiding something from me." I started to get hurt in my heart.
"What."
"I told you my secrets at school and I told you something that I was hiding and you're not telling me this?!" I looked at him in the eyes.
Leo looked away, "I'm..." He stopped. As he phone went off.

'Nesarangttaemune
(Uhuhwoo~) neottaemune
(Uhuhwoo~) neohanattaemune
(Uhuhwoo~) geuraeneganalkkaewosseo

 

Nuntteumyeonjeilmeonjeotteooreuneunneeolgul
Bojiankomotgyeondigo' 대.다.나.다.너 - You're Impressive (G.R.8.U): VIXX

Leo: Hello?
N: Where are you?
Leo: Oh... Hyung... I'm with a friend from school that I've miss...
N: Leo, we need to leave in an hour okay?
Leo: Arreso.
N: Annyeong
Leo: Annyeong

I heard the conversation. Did I just heard Leo saying that he missed me? OMO! He did~ Aigoo *sigh* This might be my day~ I fan-girled inside.

"N-Hyung called and said that I need to leave in an hour." Leo repeated N's word.
I nodded.
"What was I saying before?" He asked.
"You we're saying something like 'Um... I'm...'. So what we're you saying?"
Leo moved forward as he put his phone away, "I'm in love."
My heart suddenly got destroyed when he said that. "Oh..." I just said. "With who?" I looked down.
He grabbed my chin, "With you." He softly whispered as he placed his lips against mine, softly and slowly."
I got confused for a bit but I just hugged him.
"Oppa..." I smiled.
"Don't talk." He spoke.
"Nae" I smiled.
"I love you Amanda." He confessed. "Since we met each other in class. I know that I was the quiet and anti-social in class, but I suddenly had a crush on you quietly." He hugged me tightly. "I don't want to leave you~"
"Oppa..."
"Shhh..." He brushed my hair softly with his hand. "I love you Amanda. No matter what." He smiled.