Eight

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to Craziehh_SUNGel for this poster. Really, thank you.

“Kyungri-shi. We need to practice now. If you like, you can watch here.”

 

Suga said pointing at the seat at the back of the room. She nods her head and walked towards the chair.

The music started and it seems like the song was made just for them as they danced to the cheoreography in sync without any mistakes. Their moves were powerful and just perfect.

 

Are the seven of them even humans?

 

Kyungri complimented each of them mentally as she looked from Nam Joon to V to Jungkook, to J-Hope, to Jimin and so on until her eyes landed on the last one, Jin.

She couldn't help but to notice him, standing at the back. She also came to realize that he was always at the back. Was it because his movements weren't as strong and powerful as Jimin or Jungkook? But to Kyungri, he was just flawless. The way his legs and hips moved along with rhythm, the way his sweats were dripping but he didn't care and the way he was gazing at his own reflection in the mirror, focusing made Kyungri stare longer.

 

He’s perfect…

 

She thought as she stares longer without realizing. The music ended and she quickly push all of those thoughts away.

 

“How was it, Kyungri?”

Suga asked wiping his sweat with his face towel.

 

“It’s awesome~”

Kyungri said giving all of them thumbs up, childish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter