Eleven

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Are you sure the two of you told her to come here?”

 

Suga asked V and Jungkook as he put down his mic. All of them have been waiting for her and yet she haven’t show up. They wanted to sing her the song ‘Coffee’, that they composed themselves.

 

“We did.”

“Why isn’t she here yet?”

 

Jimin asked this time looking at the door, fingers fiddling with the mic stand.

 

“Let me go check.”

 

V said walking towards the door.

 

“Kyungri? What are you doing not coming in?”

 

It’s too late to run now. Kyungri was pulled into the room by the wrist by V. Since the room was quite dark, she hope that the hand print wasn’t visible to them. Until stupid stupid Hoesok went to switch on the lights.

 

“What happened to your face?”

 

Nam Joon asked loud enough to catch everyone’s attention including Jin who was packing up at the corner. Nam Joon was the first to notice as he was standing right next to Kyungri, apparently.

 

“I fell.”

 

She lied and doubts they’ll buy her answer.

 

Stupid stupid! That’s the worst lie ever, Kyungri.

 

“I want to know which concrete floor in our school has the shape of a hand print.”

 

Jin said sarcasm obviously mad that she was trying to hide something from them. Kyungri gulped nervously.

 

“Lee Kyungri. You know you’re terrible in lying. You better tell us the truth.”

 

Suga said walking towards her.

 

“Who did that to you? Imma get her skin out of her.”

 

J-Hope said clenching his knuckles. 

 

“Okay okay. Theresthesebunchofgirlswhoclaimtheselvesasyourfansandtheywarnedmetostayawayfromyou.”

 

Kyungri revealed.

 

“What? I cannot hear you.”

 

J-hope said confusedly.

 

“They what? Tell me their names!”

 

While the others were raging because they heard every single word, loud and clear. And Jin was neither one of them. He was just silently sitting there clenching onto his fist.

 

No one can hurt Kyungri physically nor mentally.

 

Jin’s heart somehow stings when he sees the red mark on her pale face.

 

“Guys. It’s okay. I’ll be fine. What were you about to show me before?”

 

Kyungri asked changing the topic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter