Sick

VIXX Kindergarten Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Today is a bad day, little Leo thought as he stepped into class. He could feel it. He was always the earliest to be in school. He sat down on the floor and he looked around the whole classroom. Nothing is unusual today but why I feel that something will be missing today?, he thought to himself as he try to shake out the nagging feeling within him and walked out to the backyard to play with the little kitten there.

   It was only when he realised that it was almost time for class to start that he reluctantly let go of the kitten and petted the kitten lovingly before waving bye to the kitten and going back to his class. When he reached the class, he saw everyone there and he sighed in relief.

   But it was short-lived.

   Little Leo's eyes widen slightly. Someone was missing. He counted the number of people in the class and with his little finger, he started to point to a classmate and counted softly,

  "Hakyeon, Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk..."

   Realisation hit him straight. Where's the Ken that was supposed to annoy him at this point of time? And worse still, today he was supposed to go to little Ken's house for a play date today. Little Leo unconsciously pouted for he was actually, for the first time, excited to go to little Ken's house. But maybe he's late, little Leo thought, trying to comfort himself as he waited and waited and for like eternity, he read the clock.

   Only five minutes have passed?

   Little Leo sighed as his hopes went down bit by bit and to the point where it suddenly disappeared when he saw teacher Juniel came into class with her usual smile. Little Ken wouldn't be this late because he's always wanting to began the class with his jokes, little Leo pouted sadly and sighed quietly. Teacher Juniel looked at little Leo and smiled sadly. Clearing , she spoke what little Leo wanted to know.

  "Ah, today our Kennie is sick so he couldn't be with us..."

   Little Leo sulked even more at the statement, knowing that there is no way for little Ken to be here today so he remained to sulk for the whole day, being more silent than he used to be. All he was interested for the whole day was playing with the kitten, which was what he did for the whole day. But even the little kitten have little hopes of making little Leo smile like he always do...

   But that was because little Ken was there beside him, trying out aegyo in front of little Leo and trying to convince little Leo that they are a family like little Hakyeon and Ravi, but the difference is only that they have a son, which is the kitten.

   For what seemed forever, school finally ended and his mom picked little Leo up from school. On the way back, little Leo struggled to meet his mom's attention from the mirror located near the top of the car. His mom finally gave him his attention when he took off his seat belt and stood on his two little legs and clutching on the driver car seat.

  "Mommy, can we go to Ken' house?"

   It wa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter