Plot Lines

Apply Fic Ideas ~ More like Idea Poll ~ Help !

1. ~Siren~

The Kwon Sisters have recently moved down to the quiet area of Andong. They are determined to start anew, since their parents left them behind. However, they were unaware of the fact that the city is plagued. Plagued by a group of supernatural beings, who go through countless numbers of women in search for their other half. They are creatures of the deep blue, who search for their sailor, that might cure them of their vain and prideful hearts. What happens when these creatures set their sights upon the Kwon Sisters. Will they be the destined sailor's that they've searched many years for?

Inspired by: The Little Mermaid, Greek Mythology,POTC

Possible Groups: VIXX, EXO-M, If I can then maybe Infinite

2. Primal Connections

A group of strangers, that do have one thing in common. They all have a friend, or a relative that works for the military, or as an archaeologist. So what happens, when they are given the responsibility to embark on a mission to an encharted island to capture a new species of man, and their counterparts. Animal counterparts. They aren't very qualified like their friends/relatives, but they know a thing or two about their jobs. So, in the end they take it. Let's say they do succeed; capture the new species; and bring it back to civilization. What trouble might ensue? Will something even more dangerous follow them, and will love blossom?

Inspired by: Tarzan, Godzilla, King Kong

Possible Groups: VIXX, EXO-K, BTS, BLOCK B

3. Salute

Usually in movies, or in real life, you would see that men are taking the hero role; while the women are being targeted or stuck as the damsel in distress. Now, let's make it fun and switch things around. Take six strangers, who take on the lives of the worlds greatests female superheroes, and they make their mark on Seoul City. Will they prove themselves to be capable as their male counterparts, or will they be left behind.

Note: When I say that they will be taking on the lives of the the female superheroes, I mean like the next in line to follow their footsteps. Sort of, and live what they lived before. The legacy has been brought onto them, and they would have to carry it.

Their love interests will be the superheroes that they are paired with, or want to be paired with. (It's my story so XD )

Inspired by: Little Mix's Salute

Possible Ones: B.A.P, VIXX, LC9, C-CLOWN,BLOCK-B, and more ~

4. Gear Up

You have the band, and the drumline that create the music that anyone can enjoy at the football games, basketball games, and even at pep rallies...but what's missing? Oh yeah, the damn drill team! They are considered the cream of the crop, and they are the ones who make the band look good.However, all they have to do is work together in order to make that happen. Follow the lives of six girls who are in Seoul High School's 2013-2014 colorguard team. Watch them laugh, cry, and even fall in love.

Inspired by: The Movie Drum Line

Possible Groups: Any, unless I find some that I can write on.

 

These are my four <3 Comment your thoughts, or suggestions to make them better :D

~ Author's Note on 12/12 ~

Hello again! I wonder if I should base Primal Connections on a animal group, or should I base it on Godzilla or King Kong?