Preparing

The Agents

HOLY CRAP@!!!NDFWJDhewsfuowgufiewl  I'mmmmm BACKKKKK!!!!! So sos os so so so so sos sos oso sorry for not being on ever but im here now and i will seriously (CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE) continue this sorry. I pinky promise! keke. anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!!!!


"AMBER!!!! GET OUT! You'll burn!" JAckie yelled as the wall of fire roared between them. Little amber shook her hea and stared at the fire thinking of what she could do. Her sister was surrounded by fire and the building could collapse any second. "Amber i'm serious. I'll get out i promise!!" The crackling of the fire defeaned amber as it got closer and closer to her sister.

"NO! I can't leave you!!! You may be ag ood agent but you can't get out of this!!" With a cough amber collapsed to the floor desperatley trying to hold onto her air. Jackie screamed and walked closer only to be burned by the fire so she jumped back. Amber looked up to see a black suit in front of her. Big hands grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up.

"Come on Amber it's okay." She shook her head and moved his hands. The wall of fire had grown larger completely covering Jackie from her veiw, "Jackie!!! Are you alive?!" The only response was a scream as a thud hit the ground. Amber picked up a ball of paper which was the "mission" and threw it only to hear it burn. The fire completely covered the area Jackie was standing in. She was dead.

"NOOO!!!! Jackie!!!"

"I-I Love you a-amber." It was soft but amber heard it and tears ran down her cheeks like waterfalls. Jackie Liu was dead. The man in black grabbed ambers arm and dragged her out as she started gasping for air.

"No she isnt dead! She got out through a window or something. Jackie will come ou from the back of the building laughign because this is all a joke." Lies. "Right Mr.Lee?" Mr.Lee shook his head and continued to drag the struggling girl. They only made it about 6 feet from the building before amber's struggling got her out of his arms but she fell and hit her head on a rock. Mr.Lee gasped and picked her up to see a big bloody gash on her forehead.

"Amber! Amber! AMBER!!" Amber jolted up in her bed and gasped for air. Another dream, or nightmare. That's how her sister died but Amber knew it wasn't because of a random fire. Someone did this on purpose. She did see a guy running in the opposite direction that night but then she thought nothing of it, "AMBER!!! Look at me!!" She jumped and looked at Victoria.

"W-what?" She asked with a stutter in fear.

"Nightmare?" Victoria asked and amber nodded with tears sweeling in her eyes. Victoria's eyes softened and she hugged amber while calling for Sulli and Krystal to come in. As soon as the maknae's came in they gasped and ran to the bed where amber was crying on Victoria's shoulder. Victoria murmured, "Nightmare" and they nodded before sitting next to amber.

Whenever this happened Victoria would get a washrag to get rid of the sweat, Krystal would hug amber, and Sulli would either remove blankets if it was hot or put on blankets when it was cold but it was in the middle so she put a sheet on Amber. Krystal poked her and pointed at amber signalling that Sulli should hug her but she shook her head. Krystal rolled her eyes before pulling Sulli to Amber ans switching making Sulli hold amber.

"What are you doing!?" She mouthed to Krystal who just smiled and walked out to hellp Victoria prepare for breakfast. Sulli sighed and smiled when amber began to calm down.

"It's okay unnie. I'm here. Don't worry." AMber relaxed and sniffed before pulling away. Sulli couldnt help but feel her heart drop at the sad sight. Amber's hair was sweaty and the gash on her forehead showed and her eyes were red and puffy while her lip swollen from bitingher lip trying not to cry.

"T-Thank you S-Sulli." Sulli smiled softly and nodded before Krystal and Victoria came in and rubbe gently on amber's face to get rid of sweat, "I'm sorry-""Don't apologize. We want to do this." Krystal cut amber off with a smile.

"Omo is the famous ice princess wanting to do labor. Oh no the world has ended!" Sulli pretended to faint and the others lauged at her.

"Aren't we supposed to meet with the boys today so we can find a place and get comfortable and find sleeping arrangments?" Amber asked and the others gasped and nodded before getting on their phones. Victoria called Mr.Lee so they could find out all of the details.

"Hello?"

"Mr.Lee!!" All four yelled at the same time as Luna walked in confused about what was going but shrugged and joined in anyway.

"Aish. F(x) ladies. What do you need?" Amber rolled her eyes at the stupid accent her put on.

"We wanted to know where we are going and what the sleeping arrangements are!" Sulli answered for all of them.

"Ohhhhhhh well you will be going to..................Paradise hotel in busan!!!! Please enjoy this. It cost a lot of money." The girls laughed and cheered before quieting down to listen to what mr.lee has to say.

"And....your sleeping arrangements will be.......wait for it.......Victoria and Onew." Victoria made a face, "Amber and Key." Amber shrugged without a care, "Luna and Jognhyun." Luna rolled her eyes. She was stuck with mr. buff player, "Sulli and Taemin." Sullie gasped and glared at the phone, "And...." Krystal bit her lip hoping he was going to say she would room alone or with amber, "Krystal and MINHOOOOOO!!!!" Krystal screamed in anger at his words.

"Enjoy the trippppp!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls stared at the phone in bewilderment. Then....."WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"WHAT?!?!?!?" Mr.Lee covered his ears from the Shinee boys reaction. Everybody loved breaking his ear drums today...Gosh, "Mr.Lee i think i didnt hear you right." Jonghyun said and the others hummed in agreement.

"I said the sleeping and rooming arrangements are, onew and victoria, key and amber, jonghyun and luna, taemin and sulli, and minho and krystal! Godddddd good bye boys!" He hung and the boys screamed in anger but were cut off by Onew.

"We forgot to ask something....." The others raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What hyung?" taemin asked

"Will there be fried chicken!!!!!" The boys groaned and hit him with the pillow before walking out, "What? everyone loves fried chicken!!! It's just me? Alright. How was your day mr. mirror?" Key facepalmed and slammed the door shut behind him. s were so stupid sometimes. Sometimes? NO more like all the time. Now it was time for everyone to prepare.