Impossible

The Agents


"Come in boys." The leader of SM agency said motioning the boys to come in. Shinee walked in slowly with there heads down in same. F(x) sat there with grins on their faces except for one person, Amber. She knew how it felt to be in shame for not doing the right thing.

"Tell me boys" The leader said with all seriousness in his voice, "Why did you fail to complete this mission?" He questioned and Minho stepped forward with his arms behind his back and looked him in the eyes.

"Its all my fault sir," He said with regret in his voice, "I didnt control the gun correctly and shot up into the air letting the guards know we were there which ended in putting one of my team members in danger." He finished and stepped back in he line Shinee had formed. 

"How did you loose control of the gun?" Amber asked feeling curious, "And did they do anything to any of you?" Minho shook his head and spoke firmly, "I lost control because Onew told me to shoot but guards came by when i had my finger on the trigger and when i ducked down I hit my hand an that caused the gun to go off." 

"Actually they did tell me something." Key said looking at everybody in the room who had their eyes on him, "They told me that they werent going to kill any of us but if they have to they will. Before you guys got me out they said one last thing, "We only want one of you" and then we left." Key finished.

"What do you think it means Mr.Lee?" Amber asked him with confusion written on her face. "They only want one of us? Is it out of Shinee or F(x)?" Everybody was confused now but Mr.Lee stayed quiet as if to fugure that out himself.

"I dont know what it means but for now we need to continue working" Mr.Lee said while walking out closing the door with a big slam, "i will beat them in this little war we have going on." He said with venom in his voice and entered his office to get the files for their next mission.

As soon as the girls knew they were gone they bursted out laughing while pointing at Shinee. Amber, the only one that didnt laugh, just sat ther quietly getting angry at the girls but couldnt do anythign about it. She couldnt afford to loose someone else close to her.

"Shut up!" Minho yelled which made the girls be quiet but Krystal stood up with anger written all over her face, "Dont tell me to shut up!" She yelled and threw a pen at minho hitting him in the cheek. He glared at her and opened his mouth to say something.

"Hyung dont you think we should stop being rivals?" Taemin asked cutting him ff from making the situation worse. Sulli rolled her eyes and stood up, "We are enemies and we always will be" She said with firmness in her voice. Amber sighed and stood up pushing Krystal back into her chair claming her down then going to Sulli.

"Sit down Sulli" She said but Sulli pushed her arms away from her and looked at Taemin ready to throw something at him like Krystal did. Amber sighed and grabbed Sulli's arm twisting it behind her back making her scream in pain. Taemin blushed and looked away which caused Jonghyun to elbow him knowing what he was thinking.

"Sit down!" Amber said with anger and Sulli sat down quickly putting a hand on her shoulder rubbing it to make the pain go away quicker. "Okay listen, We dont need to get into anymore arguments. It doesnt do anything. She said and Key nodded in agreement.

"We have to find out what they meant by we only want one of you." She said but before she coud say anything else Mr.Lee alked back in with files in his hands. Everyone sat down as he stood at the end of the table and plopped the files onto the table.

"This is a mission that involves both of you." He began and Victoria and Onew grabbed the files opening them with curiosity. "In this mission you will work together in teams of two sicne there are ten of you here. People have been getting sick at this hotel and people walking by have either been shot or heard screamed from inside. But the thing is we cant get inside and no proof of any of this being true. Victoria and Onew you guys will check the bedrooms looking for soethig suspicious. Key and Amber you two will be searching the bathrooms and the kitchen. Luna and Jonghyun you guys will be checking the roof to find out if they have something hidden. Krystal and Minho you two will be in the back and Taemin and Sulli I want youtwo guarding the entrane making sure no one comes in or out." He finsihed.

"Your asking ust work together? You do know that this is going to be impossible right?" Amber asked Mr.Lee.

"Yes I know so I want you guys to spend time with each other for 5 days then you will go on the mission.'

'"Great...." They all said with sarcasm.