O n e

Gone

Yoojung stood outside emotionless as the cold biting wind slapped her cheeks. It was that time of year again where the leaves change color and the frost starts to form on the grass or houses. Fall never changed throughout the years on earth, however the perspective may change through each person's eyes. Autumn was Yoojung's favorite season. She loved the chilling wind and the ripe colored leaves. But now, all that is gone.

Gone...

"Yoojung-shi!" 

Yoojung turned her head to the direction of which she thought the person was speaking from.

"Yes?" 

"It's time to depart. You're expected at the Master Kim's house." 

A small sigh escaped Yoojung's lips as she reluctantly trudged her heavy feet to the car. Being sent away before saying goodbye to her cat was upsetting. 

"This way miss." 

Yoojung felt a hand steer her to the opposite direction of where she was walking to. 

"Thank you." Yoojung whispered as soon as she got into the car. She held out her hand as a sign of 'thank you' and the Chauffer took it and shook it gently. 

"Your welcome." The chauffeur smiled but then realized Yoojung couldn't see him. 

Akwardly clearing his throat, he walked back to the car and the heater. He glanced at Yoojung before turning the car on and sighed. She was such a lively girl before the accident. It was only a year ago and to say that she changed this much was just unspeakable. After all, she had lost her parents and her sight all at once. And to live with that wretched Auntie of hers!

Shaking his head, the car roared to life. 

 

 

<<<<<<>>>>>>

 

 

"Yah! Kim Minseok!" 

Minseok abruptly opened his eyes and wiped the small drool on the corner of his mouth. He sheepishly grinned at his glowering father. 

"Mianhae Appa. I didn't mean to fall asleep." 

His father rolled his eyes at him and put a hand over his forehead in annoyance. 

"And to think you wanted to be a pianist..." Master Kim groaned. 

Minseok grinned wider and punched lightly at his father's arm. 

"I don't... But I want to learn it anyways." 

Minseok ducked as his father pretended to whack him upside on his head. 

"Aigoo... Just turn to page thirty two in your book." 

"Yes sir!"

Minseok saluted cutely and quickly turned the pages of his book. 

*Aha! Here it is!* 

Minseok put the book on the piano stand and laid his fingers on the sleek piano keys. Taking a deep breath, Minseok got ready to play but was soon cut off by his father. 

"Hey. Before you begin what key signature is it in?" 

Minseok happy expression quickly deflated.

"Aish Appa! You should've asked me that before I prepare to play." 

"Yah brat. If you want the lesson to end quickly just answer the question." 

Minseok sighed and reluctantly swiveled around in his chair to face his father. 

"It's in C sharp minor who's relative major is E major which has four sharps: f, c, g, and d. Happy?" 

When his father nodded in content, Minseok swiveled back to the piano and began to play the sonatina that was assigned for this week. 

Since the melody was familiar, Minseok had no trouble sight reading. Feeling a little tired, Minseok let his eyes drift over to a nearby window and stared at the orange scenery. His eyebrows twitched into a frown as he saw an unfamiliar girl who looked about four years under his age with porcelain skin and sleek black hair. Was he dreaming or did Snow White just walk into his backyard? Curious, Minseok stood up a little bit to get a better view of the girl. 

SLAP! 

Startled, Minseok fell back into his seat and continued to play the sonatina. He took a glance at his father and sighed as he saw that his father was angry. It wasn't his fault that he was curious about why Snow White waltzed into his backyard. It wasn't something one would see everyday, a Disney princess appearing out of thin air. 

Feeling intrigued by the idea of princess, Minseok glanced behind him and saw that the perfect girl sat on the bench looking at the flowers, but then realized her eyes did not seem to see the flowers. Puzzled, Minseok squinted his eyes and to scrutinize the girl's gaze. He found that the girl wasn't looking at anything. Her eyes looked dead. 

Dead.

-----------------------------

heres my first chapter of my fanfic... I tried to stck close to the mv ^^ 

comment, subscribe upvote?