Chapter 3

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback.

Mrs Im looked out of the window and smiled after seeing Yuri dance around dorkily, making her heart feel warm all over. She chuckled as she saw her niece's face as Sunny watched the dorky boy in her potch. 

" Yuri, why are you sitting outside and not inside? Is Aunty not home? " Sunny asked as she gave the younger boy a hug before sitting down next to him.

" I'm waiting for Yoona to accept me. I was such an idiot to agree to the bet with Hyung. So, I'm gonna prove that I really love her. I'll wait outside until she's ready to accept me. " Yuri said, determination was flowing all around him. 

" Well if that's the case, you have my full support. However, bear in mind that if you hurt my cousin again, you won't even have a chance to go near her unless you pass through me first. Got that? " Sunny glared at the tanned kid fiercely. 

" Noona, don't need to worry about that. I love her and I won't ever hurt her again. " Yuri said as he smiled, looking at the window of Yoona's bedroom. 

" Good luck to you, Yuri-ah. Yoona is a stubborn girl. You know that, right? " Sunny stood up and asked. 

" Yeap, but I will do anything to change her mind because I love her. " Yuri winked and hugged the older girl before sitting back down.

" I'm proud of you, Yul. You've really changed the past few months you've been with her. Go get her, you monkey! " Sunny hugged him back and gave him a high five as a sigh on hwaiting. 

Sunny waved cutely before going into the house. 

" Aunty! " She yelled as she ran into Mrs Im's welcoming embrace. 

" Hey Sunkyu-ah. Yoona is in her room, call her down then we can start dinner. " Mrs Im said as she received a kiss on her cheek from the bubbly girl. 

*

" Yoong! " Sunny walked towards the still figure on the bed.  

" Unnie. " Yoona greeted as she rubbed her eyes lazily before looking towards the window, a longing gaze was detected in her doe eyes. 

" You know how stubborn that boy is, right? He's not gonna move until you forgive him. We're talking about Kwon Yuri, one of the most stubborn people we know. Don't forget it's winter now and he only came with his favourite leather jacket. He's gonna die out there! " Sunny burst out, trying to catch any glimpse of sympathy or love in her cousin's eyes. 

" Sooner or later, he'll leave anyway. It's just a matter of time. " Yoona masked her true emotions with a cold facade, making Sunny sigh in anger. 

" Fine. Don't regret it, Yoona-ah. I know you love Yuri. If not, you would have hit us a long time ago for calling you Yoong because he gave you that nickname. Anyway, come downstairs. It's dinner time. " Sunny left the room after kissing her forehead. 

The aegyo-filled girl went downstairs and met the defeated gaze of Mrs Im.

Both ladies now sitting at the kitchen counter, watching the tanned boy outside rubbing his hands as they waited for Yoona to come down before they started dinner.

" Umma, Unnie. Let's eat. " The youngest girl walked down in a sweater.

It just showed how cold it already was in the house, much less outside where a certain tanned monkey was waiting. 

" Your porridge is in the microwave. " Mrs Im said as she headed to the door, holding a warm drink she made for Yuri. 

" Thanks Umma. " Yoona said as she put the bowl on the table, sitting across Sunny. 

For once, the two cousins sat opposite each other silently. No words were exchanged because it would just make the situation between Yoona and Yuri worse than it already is. 

*

" Yuri, here's a warm drink. Keep yourself warm. You will never be warm enough with that jacket alone. " Mrs Im advised the shivering boy worriedly. 

" It's okay, Umma. I'm Kwon Yuri and I will stay until the girl I love comes out and tells me that she forgives me. " The young boy answered, holding the cup in his trembling hands. 

" Aigoo, okay. Yuri-ah, please just come in if you can't take the cold anymore. " Mrs Im bent down and placed a small kiss on Yuri's brown, soft hair. 

" Yes, Ma'am! " Yuri saluted playfully and made a heart with his body, once again making the older woman smile. 

*

*

" Aunty, is Yuri okay? " Sunny asked as she saw her auntie coming back in. 

" He's fine but shivering from the cold. The weather doesn't look good tonight either, i don't think he should be staying outside with two layers only. " Mrs Im sighed as she withdrew the curtains. 

Yoona flinched, a pang of guilt and worry hitting her straight to the heart. Mrs Im and Sunny saw her flinch slightly, both smiling at the action. The two elder woman walked to the sink and placed their cutlery before going to the living room. 

" I'm going to bed. Umma, unnie, goodnight. And thank Yuri for the porridge please, I know that taste anywhere. " Yoona walked up the stairs, smiling to herself. 

" Aunty. Did you see that? Oh my God. It's so obvious these two dingdong brainles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter