Final

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jieun walked in the school hallway, hugging her books tight to her chest. She avoided all the cold stares coming from the people around her. "I heard she was too obssesive towards him so that's why he left her" One of the girls in the crowd, whispered.

 

"But they've been together for two years" "Shh she might hear us" But Jieun heard it. She heard it all. Eversince she came to school that morning, people wouldn't stop gossiping about her. Just a day ago, everyone was nice to her because she was still with Myungsoo. "Bastards" She cursed under her breath and unlocked her locker.

 

She kept her some of her books in it and was about to close it when someone else did it instead. Luckily, she pulled her hand away before the locker slammed it. She turned to look at the culprit and her lips curved into a frown. "What is your problem?" She asked annoyed. "Just wanted to say congrats for breaking up!" Jieun rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for this, Hyusong" The latter smirked and placed both of her hands on her hips.

 

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you guys broke up" She replied with a grin and walked away. Jieun glared at the so called 'queenka' and heaved a sigh. The hallway suddenly got quiet and she didn't even bother to know why. Because she already did. Soon, the place she was standing at got crowded.

 

"INFINITE MARRY ME!"
 

"WOOHYUN OPPA LOOK AT ME"

 

"I love you, L!" A girl shouted and stuck her tongue out at Jieun. She scoffed and laughed sarcasticly. "I really don't have time for this" She mumbled and went through the crowd. One of the people that she passed by pushed her and she ended up falling down on the ground.

 

The remaining books she had was scattered all over the floor. Everyone started snickering but Jieun had her eyes glued to the books she was picking up. Every book she took, a tear rolled down her cheeks. She promised to be strong but she really is nothing without him. She feels empty. She needs him.

 

Where's the guy that swored to protect and love her no matter what. Where did the guy she fell in love with go? Once she was done picking up her books, she weakly stood up and ignored the whispers. She lowered her head and started walking. Ignore them Jieun, Ignore them. She got into class and slumped in her seat. At least her classmates were nice enough not to disturb her.

 

When the teacher came in and began the lesson, Jieun tapped her pencil and rested her head on her left arm. Normally at this time, Myungsoo would go into her class and asked the teacher whether he could see her for a while. The teacher would agree and he would bring her to the rooftop so they could talk about anything, almost everything. And Jieun would end up skipping class but none of the teachers would do anything because Myungsoo had the power to fire any of them.

 

Well it isn't a surprise since his dad pretty much owns the school. How Jieun got to capture his heart even for a little while, she still doesn't know. "Lee Jieun," She snapped out of her thoughts and slowly turned to look in front. "Yes?" She asked. "Since you are finally here in class, why don't you answer this question?" Jieun rolled her eyes. Even the teachers hate me now.

 

 After two hours of hell, the bell rang signalling it was time for lunch. Everyone left the class with their group of friends, leaving Jieun all alone. She stood up and walked out of the class, not knowing where to go. I don't belong here. She lowered her head and stared at the ground and made her way to the rooftop.

 

"Isn't that Jieun?" She looked up and saw six pair of eyes staring at her. Infinite. They all smiled at her and she forced a smile. But it soon faded when she saw Myungsoo walking behind them, his hands in his pocket. They met eyes and Jieun felt like something ripped her heart. He looked away and continued walking. As if we were strangers.

 

 She fastened her pace and ran to the rooftop. She sat down while panting. She hugged her knees close to her chest and started crying. Tears just uncontrollably fell down her cheeks. I can't even survive a day without you. Things haven't been going her way today but theres one thing that didn't change. Her feelings for him.

 

A month has passed and Jieun had made a little progress. She was starting to move on. The people in school stopped talking about her but now she's just a wallflower. No one talked to her, no one cared. She was alone and she somehow liked it. She would often go to the rooftop and stare into deep space, thinking about him. She missed him deeply.

 

"Is it true that L's dating again?" Jieun had been hearing people ask the same thing throughout the whole morning. She would force herself to smile, she's suppose to be happy for him right? But her eyes says otherwise. She ignored them and headed for the stairs to go to the rooftop.

 

She turned the doorknob and pushed it. She slowly walked in but froze when she saw who was in front of her. "M-myungsoo..." His back was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter