Familiar new student!

Innocent Boys turned into Bad Guys?!

Hey Guys! Can you see a pattern happening? Haha! Each chapter is based on a person meeting Kyuri :D This one is for Youngmin :) Hope you like it!

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUSCRIBERS!

Listen to this if you want :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcGIuIVzHc&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

" Hello " Kyuri entered the class, a few minutes after Kwangmin came in.

" Welcome Ms. Lee! " The teacher bowed and Kyuri smiled. All eyes were on her, she felt a little uneasy but smiled at everyone else.

Girls snickered at her filled with envy, while they guys stared at the cute girl infront of them.

" Annyeonghasseyo. I'm Lee Kyuri.. " She bowed.

Kwangmin's POV

I was right. She was going to our school, but i didn't expect her to be in my class.

" So, she's my age huh. " I smiled, hiding my face looking away to watch the window.

It'll be interesting to have her around.

Youngmin's POV

I was ready to scold Kwangmin for almost being late, when I stopped to look at the entrance.

A really pretty girl, entered the classroom. She stood there, awkward, probably from all the stares she's been getting. I'm not surprised, she's quite pretty. 

" So, she's my age huh. " I heard Kwangmin say softly, when he sat on his seat. It was enough for me to hear. He rested his chin on his right arm and stared at the window.

Was he referring to her? Have they met?!

I looked at him curiously, but it seemed he wasn't interested in the new girl. That's odd!

" Hello." The girl said with the softest voice. I formed a smile on my face, and smiled brightly.

Something was really familiar about her.

Minwoo's POV

Pfft!

When a new girl came in, everyone stared at her like she was an angel. Are you kidding me? I've seen so many girls the hyungs have dated. She's not close to looking like those noonas!

Uninterested with the girl, I looked at Youngmin who sat infront of me. He was staring at the girl, I followed the direction of his eyes.

I looked closely at the girl, suddenly, I began to feel a familiar presence.

She looks so familiar? Do I know her?

" Please sit next to No Minwoo. " I snapped out of my thoughts, after hearing my name.

" Minwoo raise your hand! " Mr. Kim roared at me. I sighed and raised my hand irriated. 

" Please sit there. " He pointed at the seat next time.

Ugh.

Out of all the seats, she seats next to me! Now she has to be my neighbor! 

She headed her way towards my table. 'Our' Table. She looked at me apologetically, and pointed at my bag on her seat. I grabbed my bag and put it infront of me. I leaned on my chair resting on my arms.

Kyrui's POV

I headed towards my seat, I couldn't help but feel uneasy by all the stares and angry glares. I don't really feel welcome here. A boy who looked irritated just by looking at me growled. His bag was still on my seat, I pointed and he took it immediately.

Great. Just what I needed, more people dislking me!

I sighed, sitting on my seat I prepared to get ready for class. Sitting infront of me was a blonde boy, he looked just like the boy earlier.

I spotted him, sitting across from the blonde boy.

Twins?!

I brightened happily. The boy infront of me turned around to greet me.

" Hi. Nice to meet you, I'm Jo Youngmin. " He greeted nicely. At least, he was friendly. I smiled at him and he turned around before I could start a conversation.

I frowned. I guess he just wanted to introduce himself. Why is being a new student so hard! I turned to my right to look at my neighbor, he wasn't paying to class but continued to ignore me.

I'm going to be sitting next to a person who hates me! For the rest of the year!

Youngmin's POV

I wanted to introduce myself. Why did it have to be Minwoo? If Mr. Kim sat her with me, I would have been more friendlier.

She really did seem familiar. I don't know why, I looked at her innocent eyes, before turning back. I know her from somewhere.

Youngmin! Try to remember!

I noticed her looking at Kwangmin, I became suspicious again.

I wonder if he knows her too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for mistakes again! D: I didn't get to edit and I really at grammar so sorry about that! I'll edit it soon. But hope you enjoyed it!