One Day With BIG Min

Little Min Has Grown Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating : PG[15]? XD maybe.

Changmin rolled his eyes lazily, as he was looking back and forth towards Karam and the lunchbox. Despite the fact that Karam didn’t have any intention to withdraw the lunchbox, Changmin was still wishing that to be happened. But after some seconds, Changmin finally sighed and continued his steps again.

“Hey! Don’t ignore me, Minnie. Just take this lunchbox,” ordered Karam softly, giving out the same lunchbox once more.

“Karam,” called Changmin with another sigh.

“What?” asked Karam back, as he was tilting his head innocently.

“Just- stop it. You know exactly that I won’t bother to touch the lunchbox. Stop pretending that you don’t know anything,” Changmin said in annoyance, “I know this is your plan; like always.”

Karam snorted upon the words, feeling disappointed since his plan was easily ruined by the other. He was finally giving up and putting the lunchbox inside his bag, knew that Changmin wouldn’t take it by any means. Right after that, Karam turned his attention back at Changmin.

“I didn’t do anything bad, Minnie. I was just telling the truth. Really,” defended Karam quickly, even though the latter hasn’t said anything yet.

“Sure you aren’t, Karam,” Changmin replied sarcastically, “How many years we’ve been together? Fifteen? Did you seriously think that there’s something I don’t know about you? I am confident, Karam. I know you; inside and outside.”

“Fifteen? Why did you count from our first meeting? We’re officially going out just six years ago, Minnie,” Karam answered, slightly feeling dissatisfied with Changmin’s words, “And I still did nothing wrong. They were asking me about your favorite food, so I answered with one of those. What’s so wrong with that?”

“It became wrong when you’re telling them my menu for today’s lunch. You know that I will definitely refuse to eat the same menu,” Changmin explained in boredom; didn’t know on how many times he has repeated those, “Stop making them did the effortless doings.”

“Well, they never asked me whether you’ll eat the food or not,” Karam defended himself again, “I think I did nothing wrong by telling them your today’s lunch. After all, you love all kind of foods.”

Changmin sighed once more, feeling a bit frustrated with his boyfriend’s stubbornness. “Why don’t we just stop going out in secret?” he asked, trying to give another suggestion, “Let’s go public about our relationship already. That way, everyone will know that I’m practically yours and vice versa.”

“No need for that. Being a spy like right now is much better,” Karam stated confidently, “If everyone thought that I’m just one of your best friend, those bunch of girls won’t have a chance to charm you.”

Changmin rolled his eyes again, thinking that the reason was quite absurd. “You knew already that there will be no one could charm me except you. You are my only exception, remember?” He said, stating the obvious, “Besides, I can’t understand why you are this possessive towards me.”

“I hate those girls for trying to get closer to you,” Karam replied, shrugging easily in process, “And don’t act like you don’t know it, Minnie. You’re Mr. Popular here.”

“You really should stop hanging out with Kyuhyun. Look at what he did towards you- that brat...” Changmin said; sighing for who-knows-how-many times already, “As long as I could remember, you were just an innocent and pure boy years ago; before meeting him.”

Karam took a slight glance towards Changmin, knowing that Changmin actually never meant those. “Well said, from a person who has been Kyuhyun’s very best friend for more than fifteen years,” he said, “Besides, I know that you like it better if I hang out more with your Kyu-line rather than the others.”

“True, though,” replied Changmin shortly, flicking on his finger.

***

Once they’ve arrived at Changmin’s house, the owner was immediately getting into the house with Karam. He quickly took off his shoes and helped Karam to take off the coat, as his eyes were wandering around the house to find the existence of a certain man. Even though he couldn’t find anyone, Changmin was satisfied enough to smell something nice from the kitchen.

“Umma, I’m home! Karam is also here with me,” hummed Changmin happily.

He was immediately walking towards the kitchen, as Karam’s hand was intertwined tightly with his. But after they have passed the living room and went to the dining room, their steps were instantly stopped. There was a familiar woman, read the magazine calmly as if she didn’t realize the other’s existences at all.

“Sooyoung!” shouted Changmin aloud; intentionally, of course.

Just like Changmin has expected, Sooyoung was jumping on her place due to the shock. Sooyoung stood up almost right away, turning her attention towards Changmin with her widened eyes. Here expression was showing a complete shock, before slowly changed into the annoyed one.

“Changmin-Oppa! The hell you did?!” Sooyoung complained, “What if I get a heart attack in YOUR house?! Such a meanie oppa, you are!”

Changmin was in the middle of his laughter, when Karam suddenly smacked his head. Of course, the sudden doing were making Changmin winced in pain almost right away. He was instantly showing a pout on his face, as he stared at his boyfriend with a ‘Why did you hit me that hard?!’ look.

Karam might not say anything towards Changmin, but the shorter was definitely able to threaten the other with his glare.

Knowing better that he shouldn’t mess around with Karam, Changmin finally dropped the topic off. After all, his target wasn’t Karam since the start; but his shikshin cousin. Whilst rubbing on his head, Changmin looked back at Sooyoung again. “Do you find anything good, Soo?” asked him; decided to change the topic.

“No. Nothing. They’re not giving any discount for this week,” answered Sooyoung sadly.

“Oh... Wait- What?! Then... we can’t go somewhere together for our food hunting! Right? Right?!” Changmin exclaimed in panic, before shaking his head in disbelief, “Gees. They better prepare some good deals next week for the compensation.”

“You two are surely a good match on this,” murmured Karam, gaping widely in amusement.

“It’s because she’s such a good eater,” Changmin replied with a mischiveous smile, “I wonder how a woman able to eat as much as she does. Sometimes, I’m not even sure whether she’s a woman or a man in woman’s body.”

“Oppa! You’re such a meanie towards your food-hunting buddy,” complained Sooyoung again. But instead of looking at Changmin, she quickly turned her attention towards Karam. “I wonder, Karam-Oppa... Actually, why did you fall for him? You’re too good for him!”

Karam remained in silence for awhile, putting his finger on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter