Chapter 1

My Poor Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 [SONG YOOHYE]

      “Please wake up, my mistress! You’ll be late for college,” a girl’s voice was heard from the other side of the door of the majestic bedroom. 

     “Geez, what time is it?” I asked, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

     “It’s 7:30, my mistress!” yelled the voice again.

     “What?!?” I yelled loudly when I’d realized that I was really late on that very day. I jumped out of my bed and hurried to the bathroom.

     I wore my soft pink blouse and a matching white skirt with a cute little bow on the side. Then, I went straight out of the house without having breakfast. I disliked using appa’s limousine because I was afraid that those gossipers at my college will spread terrible rumours about me. I rather walked to college which was not far away from our mansion.

    Actually, I hated walking in such a quiet street that was the shortest way to college. Usually, it’s not like this. Of course it’s quiet...I was late (P/S: She’s not really late, it’s just that she was always early that anyone else. So, she considered herself late). Try imagining this: you were walking alone at a quiet street then suddenly, someone kidnapped you. That’ll be totally scary.

    Out of the sudden, a yellow Lamborghini pressed its hon. It shocked me to the bone. My luck I don’t have a heart problem. If not, the driver will be considered as my murderer.

    “Yoohye? What are you doing here?” asked Sehun who turned out to be the driver.

     I just let silence pass by and get into the car before I have to answer any other questions.

    “What were you doing just now?” he asked again.

     I seriously didn’t want to answer the question that he obviously already knows the answer. I was obviously walking to college. After staying quiet after a few minutes, I started our conversation.

    “Have you heard about the new kid from Woolim Academy who’ll be transfer to our college? Is it a guy or a girl? If he really is a guy then he must be rich, handsome, famous and...” before I could finish my sentence, Sehun interrupted.

    “Wait, didn’t you say that I’m the most handsome guy in our college? You said it yourself so, it’s impossible that you have forgotten. I hoped you’re wrong about the new guy.” Sehun said with an angry tone.

   “That was before not now, Sehun!” I giggled.

    Without realising it, we already reached the main gate. Sehun left me to look for a parking space. As always, Sehun’s fanatic fans called out to him every morning. Unexpectedly, the fans rushed to a spot where there was a handsome guy getting out of his car. They followed him to the main gate. My, my, what a handsome guy! Who’s he looking at? Is he looking at me? I was startled by Sehun’s pat on my shoulder.

   “You don’t have to see him that way...He took all my fans, damn it. Come, let’s go.” Sehun pouted when I ignored him.

   I turned around to see if there’s anyone behind me. OMG! The guy was looking at me! I’m so happy! Sehun, who was annoyed with that guy looking at me, pulled my arm. He took the books that he had to return it to the librarian from his locker. Six thick books were given to me from him. It was too heavy for me seriously! As I was complaining to myself, I bumped into someone. Was it the guy earlier?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter