Let Me Be The One

One Shot Stories

here play this while reading this story 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LVHpdOv3w8

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Somebody told me you were leavin’ 
I didn’t know 
Somebody told me you’re unhappy 
But it doesn’t show 
Somebody told me that you don’t want me no more 
So you’re walkin’ out the door 
Nobody told me you’ve been cryin’ 
Every night 
Nobody told me you’d been dyin’ 
But didn’t want to fight 
Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me 
So I’m settin’ you free 

 

DongHae POV

  Taeyeon-shi told me that your going to break up with me... I want to tell you that i love you but i think you doesn't love me anymore. Everytime we go out you seems fine, you always tell me that you loves me. I want to tell you i love you and i cant live without you by my side. Sometimes when i go to your dorm Jessica-shi told me that you dont want me anymore, i dont know if it's true but please tell me it's a lie. I wonder if your crying everynight because of me. I wonder how much your hurting inside, i want to feel it too, i want you to give me all the pain you feel inside. I cant see you hurting like this. I know you doesnt want to have a fight with that's why your keeping it all by yourself but please if your feeling lonely talk to me, i dont want you to feel burden. I dont want to let you go but if you cant take it anymore.... i would choose to hurt my self than to hurt you, so i'm setting you free.

*where in an empty park in the middle of the night*

Yoona: oppa did you see that? (she said pointing at the sky, i'm looking at her, i dont want to end this night)

Me: hmm? what? (i said lifting my head to look in where she's pointing)

Yoona: the shooting star! You know oppa i wish something.

Me: hmm? what did you wish then?

Yoona: to be with you forever and ever. (she said shifting her attention to me and smile to me sweetly, now i really dont want to end this night. I'm gonna miss your smile, your eyes that comforting me whenever i feel lonely, those hands of yours that soothing my feeling when i feel angry. I'm gonna miss everything about you, but i need t do this)

Me: chincha-yo?

Yoona: neh~ how about you, what did you wish?

Me: me?

yoona: neh oppa, you.

me: what i wish is for this night, i wish it will never end.

yoona: hahaha oppa, sranghea-yo.

me: nado saranghae yoona. If you only know how much i need you. (please be happy)

yoona: neh~

 

Let me be the one to break it up 
So you won’t have to make excuses 
We don’t need to find a set up where 
Someone wins and someone loses 
We just have to say our love was true 
But has now become a lie 
So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time 
And goodbye 

 

  I look at her, i wish you'd be happy without me. I need to end this for your safety, let me be the one to break it up so you dont have to make excuses that would hurt me. I wonder if you'd gonna be happy and be more lively after this. I know i'm not the one you needed, I love you, You love me but not anymore. I want to cry, imagining you without by my side makes me weak. But i know i need to do this so please listen to me and let me tell you how much i love you for the last time.

 

me: yoongie~

yoona: ne oppa?

me: i love you...

yoona: i know oppa.

me: please listen to me (i said looking straight at her eyes) I know that your having a hard time with me, i know your hurting inside so let me tell you this. I'm sorry if i cant give you the happiness you needed. I know It's my fault, so please forgive me...

Yoona: oppa what are talking about?

Me: yoona teayeon-shi told me that you weren't happy anymore that your having a hard time being with me, but why didn't you tell me? 

yoona: i didnt oppa.

Me: Jessica-shi told me you doesnt want me anymore, so let me say this. I Love You and let's end this.

Yoona: oppa, anniyo.

Me: i know your hurting inside, but i cant see you in pain so let me have it all. I'm sorry for being an idiot boyfriend, i cant even call my self a boyfriend (i see her crying but i still continue it) I choose to be the one to break up with you because i dont want you tell a lie so please.

Yoona: oppa! I Love You like really, i'm happy with you! so please dont do this.

Me: Yoona i know it all, you dont have to pretend.

Yoona: who would you gonna believe in? the one who's really feeling it, or the one who wants to tear us apart? oppa you know that the management want to break us up and they succeeded they making you break up with me now! Oppa i dont know if it's the managemnet or you who really wants to break up with me but please let me tell you this. I love you always and forever.

Me: yoona i'm sorry but good bye. (i held her face in my hands and put my forehead to hers and for the last tiime, i kiss her soft lips and walk away)

 

Somebody told me you still loved me 
Don’t know why 
Nobody told me that you only 
Needed time to fly 
Somebody told me that you want to come back when 
Our love is real again 

 

  it's been a while since the day we broke up. i wonder what are you doing right now, every day, every hour, every minutes, every seconds i think about you. I'm in SMent BLNG now.

Tiffany: oppa!

Me: ooh~ fany-ah what are you doing in here?

Tiffany: oppa please be with yoong again.

Me: huh?

Tiffany: she loves you very much, she always cry at night even whe she sleeps she call your name. so please be with my dongseang again. I know the management were not alowing you guys to date but please oppa, please stay by her side. Yoongie only need time to think of some things so she's not that active when you guys where together, so please oppa give her a chance! 

Me: weren't she happy now?

Tiffany: aish oppa your so pabo!

Sooyoung: oppa! Yoona said she want you back! 

Me: chincha-yo?

Yuri: neh oppa chincha-yo!

Me: wait where is she then?

Leeteuk: poba-yah hae! she's in airport now.

Me: huhh??!!

Siwon: she's going to leave this country in about 10 mins.

Yesung: you need to stop her hea!

Me: bwo?! i need to borrow your car siwon!

Siwon: my pleasure! (he throw me his keys)

Me: i owe you one!

Siwon: no problem.

   so i go to his car and imidietly start the engine, i almost brake the country's law about car speeding. Well i dont care anymore if i brake that i just want to be with her again. So after 8 mns of driving i finally reach Incheon Airport, kajja i still have 2 mins before she go to her plane, so i wasted no time and imidietly search for her. Then i laid my eyes on a girl sitting near the beautiful fountain inside the airport, i walk closely to her and hold her shoulders, she looked at me teary eyes.

Yoona: oppa~

Me: Yoona maineh, chincha oppa Maineh.

Yoona: Oppa! (she stands up and hugged me)

Me: yoongie would you forgive oppa?

Yoona: for what?

Me: for everything i said to you, I'm sorry if i hurt you.

Yoona: anniyo oppa, i already did. and i'm sorry too.

Me: no yoona you dont have too.

Speaker: *ding dong ding* Passangers of SSP45 American AirLine please go to block 16 level 2. I repeat: Passangers of SSP45 American Airline please go to block 16 level 2. kamsamnidda.

Yoona: oppa maineh i need to go there already, i appreciate you for comming here today, annyeong oppa.

Me: yoona dont leave me please.

Yoona: oppa~

Me: please yoongie, i drive here and almost broke the country's speed limit just to catch you, so please dont leave me here.

Yoona: but oppa.

SNSD Manager: Yoona! you need to go threre already!

Yoona: neh manager.

Me: yoongie please.

 

Just turn around and walk away 
You don’t have to live like this 
But if you love me still then stay 
Don’t keep me waiting for that final kiss 
We can work together through this test 
Or we can work through it apart 
I just need to get this off my chest 
That you will always have my heart 

 

Yoona: maineh oppa.

Me: ok then yoong, walk away leave me, it's okay. If thats your choice then fine. But if you love me still please dont leave me and stay with me forever and ever. We already pass to this mess, i know that we still workin on it but if you love me stay and if you dont then you can leave just say that you dont love me anymore.

Yoona: oppa~

Me: yoona it's still your choice, but let me tell you this, even if you choose to leave you will still have my heart and it will be forever yours.

Speaker: *ding dong ding* Attention everyone, where waiting for Im Yoon-Ah, business flight. please go to your Flight now, the plane is going to depart soon.

me: yoongie?

Yoona: manager oppa maineh, but i would stay in here. if you guys want to fired me it's fine as long as i'm with someone i love.

Manager: yoong.

Me: kamsamnidda yoongie! saranghae!

Yoona: nado saranghae oppa!

Manager: i thought your gonna leave us, i thought my angels will only gonna be 8. You know SNSD is not complete if their face is in other country!

Yoona: manager oppa! i thought you want me to leave!

Manager: na-ah yoona!

Taeyeon: YOONA! PAbo yahh!

Yoona: oppa said your the one who told him that i;m not happy with him anymore.

Taeyeon: maineh yoongie, thats what i heard when your at the bathroom.

Yoona: yahh! unnie i was just practicing my script from my drama!

Hyoyeon: tsk tsk unnie it's your fault. 

Taeyeon: i thought your talking about your realtionship with hae. cause you said "oppa i cant take it anymore, i dont want you anymore, mainneh if i'm faking my self infront of you, sorry" (she said while doing some dramatic poses)

Me: yahh! teangoo!

Taeyeon: mainneh oppa.

Jessica: thats what i thought too, yoona was crying inside her room so i thought she's having a hard time with her relationship with oppa. I tell it to Taegoo too and she said to me what she heard sowe thought that it would be better if we tell it to hae-oppa. since you said yoong that you dont have the courage to tell it to him. 

Me: yahh! you two need to investigate it first before you tell it to someone, aish you guys where the reason why i hurt yoongie. 

Yoona: it's fine oppa. and you Sica unnie, your not my hubby anymore.

Yuri: can i be your hubby then?

Jessica: yoona! andawe! Yuri you want a punch huh?!

Yuri: merong~ i'm yoona's new hubby!

Jessica: anniyo.. huhuhuhuhu chulie-oppa they making me cry!

Hecchul: come here my sica-sica! 

Jessica: huhuhuhuhu oppa.

Yoona: such a cry baby!

Jessica: merong~

Me: Yoongie! (i hugg her) SARANGHAE-YO!

   (all people that passing by look at us, and giggled)

Yoona: NADO-SARANGHAE!

Me: YOONA! WILL YOU MARRY ME?! (they all looked shocked, and some scream:)

woman: say yes! (then all of them cheered "say yes"_

Yoona: Oppa! are you serious? (i sit with one of my knee touching the ground)

Me: ne~ (i bring out the ring that i kept all these years were together) SO YOONG, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Yoona: NEH OPPA!

 

 

3RD PERSON POV 

and with that all of the members and people on the airport cheered for them, after that day the news in Korea is all about them. The SMent dont have a choice but to accept it. So at YoonHae's wedding day all of their family, friends and even the people that they have rumors attend. 

 

  After 2 years of being married, finally Yoona got pregnant and they gave her a name HARU that in english means DAY. Donghae And Yoona.

 

 

                                                                                      THE END~~~~

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________-----

 

 

are you guys aware of the rumore about Yoona dating Seung Gi oppa? 

   i want to cry right now, cause they even have a picture of yoona unnie comming out in a van with seung gi oppa! 

 

Well i dont care even what happen i will still be a PYRO <3 forever and ever!

   so comment guys!