Over Again

One Shot Stories

 

WARNING: image not mine.

i just borrow it. :)

_________________________________________________

~ Donghae POV~

*Sunday night, SuJu’s practice room*

 

Said I’d never leave her ‘cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body’s intertwined with her lips.

 

Leeteuk: Donghae! What are you doing over there? Thinking about her again?

Me: I can’t help it hyung, I told her I would never leave her and I will love her till forever but look…

Leeteuk: aish Hae. Bringing back the past, try to forget it. All of us make mistakes, were not perfect Donghae. So just rest for now, forget about what you thinking.

         

      How can I forget it? The smell of her hair, I still can smell it. The touch of her smooth, soothing hands still lingering on mine’s, and mostly her soft lips that hugs my whole body.

 

 

 

*3 o’clock AM, SMENT. SNSD practice room*

 

Now she’s feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it’s no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

 

I see the light open in SNSD’s practice room so I decided to go look who’s in there. I slowly open the door and look at the girl on the floor, her hands hugging her knee while her head is in her knee bowed down. I look at her, she slowly raising her head and our eyes met. I look straight in her eyes so did she. I felt pain in my chest, seeing her crying alone, does she always do this? Everyday? Every night? She looked shocked as she looks at me. I walk towards her, held her hands and pull her up then I hugged her. I let out all of my sorrows and pain I kept inside. She slightly tap my back then hugged me back.

 

Yoona: I missed you.

Me: I miss you more Yoong. Pabo-yah? Why are you here alone?

She looked at me, then her tears burst out, I hugged her again.

Me: it’s fine Yoona, I know it really hurts.

Yoona: then why? Why do you still leave me? I’m scared oppa.

Me: can you forgive me yoong?  Let’s start it all over again?.

She hugged me tighter this time.

 

 If you’re pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

 

I knew it every time I see her, I know she’s pretending. Even though she wear her famous smile but her eyes says it to me, that she’s not happy and she’s hurt whenever she see’s me. So I held her chin making her eyes look at mine’s, I slowly leaning my head on her and kissed her passionately until she pushed me a little to gasp some air.

 

Yoona: I loved you Donghae. Forever until eternity.

Me: I love you more Im Yoona. Maineh if… if I leave you before. I thought you would be happier if I’m not with you. But when we broke out, the time I leave your dorm I suddenly felt something is missing in me, I can’t sleep that night thinking about you. Thinking of what are you doing, are you still doing great without me? Are you happy?

  I didn’t finish what am I saying because she cut me off.

Yoona: oppa, the answer for your questions is “no”

 She said calmly

Me: I figure that out a little. Hehe~

And then I kissed her again. We stay in there for about 2-3 hours more, just feeling our moment alone.

 

*next day*

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

 

I’m willing to do anything for you, I just don’t want to lose you this second time. I’d give you everything that you need. I will give you all my love, my heart and my trust, so this second chance you gave me won’t be wasted.

 

Me: one, two, three. You can do it Lee Donghae

I ring the SNSD’s door bell, and Soehyun open the door.

Soehyun: annyeong oppa.

Me: annyeong… ahmm… is your unnie’s are in their?

Soehyun: yeah, all of them are in here. Even SuJu oppa’s

Me: chincha?? Why are they here?

Soehyun: they said they are bored so they go here to play with us.

Me: oh good

I said sarcastly

Soehyun: why oppa is there any problem?

Me: oh, anniyo

Taeyeon: yahh! Maknae who is that?

She said sshouting.

Soehyun: unnie it’s Donghae-oppa

Leeteuk: chincha-yo?

He then run to me.

Leeteuk: why are you here?

Me: why is it wrong to visit them too? Can I come in now?

Taeyeon: oh yeah sure

*inside*

Me: ahmm… is yoong in here?

 They all got shocked

Me: why? Is there a problem to my question?

Hyoyeon: anniyo

Yoona: oppa!

Then she ran to me and hugged me.

Leeteuk: chincha-yo? Are you two?

Tiffany: together? Again?

Me: yeah.

Yuri: deabbak!

Jessica: I thought you will never gonna ask yoong again oppa. You know she always cry at night, she always talk to me like I’m her mother.

Leeteuk: actually Hae is so dramatic too. One time I see him sitting on the couch watching basketball and then suddenly he cried, I asked him and then he said “hyung I want Yoona back” then he stand up and sit again like he’s not in a good state of mind.

Me: hyung! Well I’m here for a reason. I asked this to Yoona yesterday but she said she’s gonna answer me if you guys answer first so…. Can… can… ahmm

All of them except Yoona: what?

Me: can I marry Yoona?

All of them except Yoona: CAN YOU WHAT?!!!

And then Yoona gives her signature giggles

Sunny: in one condition.

Me: what?

Sunny: kiss her. Right here, right now.

All of them cheered except Yoona.

Me: too easy.

I pulled Yoona to me and give her one long passionate kiss.

Yoona: what a good kisser

Leeteuk: ok ok. You can marry her, Hae.

Me: chincha? Thank you!

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 

So in March 28, 2017 Yoona and Donghae made their last stage towards to their forever. They got married, and 1 year later Yoona give birth to a healthy cute boy named Lee Jaewan, he looks like Yoona but he’s more look like his father. He have thin lips pointed nose like Hae but the special thing that he got from his mom is her innocent, pure looking eyes.  

 

And they lived  happily ever after <3