Mistletoe

Mistletoe

 

Chunji POV

 

I can’t believe that Ricky really persuade me that I would go with him to this stupid Christmas party!! I don’t want to!! I would rather had stayed at home and would have watched “To the beautiful you”. “Ahh Hyungggg!!~”, whines Ricky into my ear. “Stop pouting!~ You’ll see that this will be fun!”, tries Ricky to lift my mood but he fails. “If you talk from yourself then you hit the nail right on the head. You’ll have fun because Changjo will be there!” “Y-yah! >.> I’m not just going because of him!!...He’s a reason but not the only one!”, pouts Ricky. “See! When you’re together then you will cuddle and do many other thing I don’t want to know and then I’m alone and if I’m alone then I also could have stayed home because this wouldn’t be a difference. >3<” “Awww~ Hyung~ you know!”, means Ricky as we stand in front of the house where the party is. “L.Joe will also be here!~”, whispers Ricky with a smirk into my ear before he pushes me into the house. “W-what?! L-L.Joe will be here?!”, I asks with a weak smile and slightly pink cheeks. “Yes you heard right~ He’s here~”, smiles Ricky and puts a little bow into my hair before he sees Changjo and runs to him. Changjo immediately hugs Ricky and kisses him passionately. Aeww! Gross! They are a couple since 3 weeks and they are so clingy to each other…I wish I also could have a boyfriend…I wish L.Joe would be my boyfriend!...Omo~ He’s here that means I can see him…just like that…L.Joe…He’s my crush since the first time I saw him! He’s one class higher than me and the most popular student in school. He’s also the leader of the school gang and always wears black glasses. Huh~ he just looks perfect with those glasses and that blond hair~ His beautiful face, his deep brown eyes and his lips~ even if he’s a little bit tinier then me! I just can’t take my eyes off from him and if I think about him hushes a little smile over my face and I feel really happy. Ah?! W-where is Ricky?! I knew it! If he sees Changjo he just disappears! What a friend! Leaving me all alone! >3< Babo! I start to search for him and shove myself through the crowd in the living room. “Aish…I wish I would have stayed at home!” Ngh…finally I made it through the living room and want to go into the next one as I run into somebody. “Ah!”, I look up and OMO! L-L.Joe stands in front of me. “AH! Mianhae I-I didn’t want that!”, I stutter because of me he dumped his drink onto his shirt. “Well then why were you doing this?! Are you blind or something!?”, means L.Joe a little bit pissed and looks at me with angry eyes. “I-I’m n-“ “Haha! Yah~ Don’t worry too much about your drink but better look above your head and see what hangs there.”, means his friend with the cap and next to him a boy with puffy lips. L.Joe and I look up at the same time and I widen my eyes. Above us hangs a Mistletoe. “T-that-“, actually I wanted to say something but before I can he presses his lips on mine. OMO!! M-my first kiss!

 

L.Joe POV

 

I press my lips onto his without any thought and Wow…his lips are so soft! I part the kiss after a few seconds and look straight into his puppy like eyes…I really have to say that he’s kind of cute~ those big eyes, the tiny nose and the cute bow in his hair. Ohh…>3 ”Hey~ don’t tell me that this was your first kiss!”, I whisper into his ear as I recognize how carefully he touches his lips with his slim fingers. “I-I…t-that…w-well!”, he stutters but can’t say a complete sentence. “I take that as a yes~”, I his cheek. “Let’s go CAP.”, I mean before I start to walk. “Ne~!”, means CAP with a whiny Niel on his side. “YAH! Why can’t we stand under a mistletoe and kiss too?!” “Oh Niel!! Please stop it!” Kekeke~ I turn my head and see the tiny boy how he still holds his lips. I would like to know his name~

 

Chunji POV

 

OMO…m-my first kiss w-was w-with L.Joe…I touch my lips and look after him. “They were so soft!”, I tell myself. “What was soft?!”, asks Ricky who suddenly appeared with Changjo next to me. “Kya!!”, I jerk together and jump slightly to the side. “Yaah!! Don’t s-scare me like this again!!”, I mean with a pout on my lips. “Mian Hyung~ But now tell me what was soft?!”, digs Ricky deeper. “Eh?!...w-well that is…ehm…well…L.Joe’s lips!?!”, I whisper. “WHAT?!”, shouts Ricky appalled before Changjo lays his hand over Ricky’s mouth to shut him up. “Shhh~ be quite or do you want everybody in this room to know what happened baby?!~”, asks Changjo with a smile. “N-no!”, mumbles Ricky into his hand. “Good~ Then let’s go into the kitchen!~ It’s not so loud there!”, Ricky and I nod before we follow Changjo. “Okay now tell me what did you mean with his lips were so soft?!” “Well…he k-kissed me…because we stood under a mistletoe!”, I tell Ricky quietly and look onto the ground! “H-he kissed you just because you were standing under a mistletoe?! OMO!! C-chanhee I’m so sorry…Y-your first kiss!”, means Ricky with big eyes. I smile at him lovingly. “You don’t have to! I’m so happy that I had my first kiss with L.Joe! I don’t regret it~ At least my first kiss was with the person I love!” “…O-okay!...If you're happy then I’m happy too…but now let’s go get some drinks!”, means Ricky and pulls Changjo and me with him. I can understand that he can’t understand my feelings and that he’s angry at L.Joe but I’m s happy that L.Joe was my first!~ This is a little spark of hope for me. After we got some drinks we go to the living room.

 

L.Joe POV

 

Damn…What is his name?! I should have asked him. Aish those puppy eyes won’t go out of my head…and his soft lips! I would like to feel them again!! “YAH L.Joe!!”, shouts CAP before he hits my shoulder. “AH! Aish! What?!”, I ask him pissed. “Where are you with your thoughts?!”, he asks. “That’s none of your business!!”, I answer him! “OHH! Don’t tell me you think about the tiny boy from before?! Are you turning gay?!~”, he laughs. “No I don’t think about him and I’m not gay okay. I like chicks and now shut the up!” Aish! Sometimes he can be so insufferable. “Well okay~ then let’s play a game!” “Huh~ Fine!!”, I give in because he would have forced me to play anyway. “Yeah~ Guys it’s time for a game!!”, announces CAP and I just can roll with my eyes.

 

Chunji POV

 

We step into the living room and walk past the crowd. “KISS KISS!”, they shout and I really want to know who has to kiss. So I turn around and try to get a better look on who has to kiss. I get a little bit closer and-…N-no!!...L-L.Joe kisses a girl…she actually sits on his lap and he has his arms around her and kisses her even with his tongue. Why do I feel so empty now?! Babo me…it was so stupid to have some hopes that he would eventually like me…He just kissed me because he had to…just for fun…why should he like me!?!...I’m just a little boy nobody recognizes!! Actually I want to run…I want to run away but I can’t! My feet won’t move and my eyes are like glued to the scene in front of me. I feel how my eyes start to get watery and a few tears escape them and roll over my cheeks. It feels like eternity until they part. “Are you satisfied now?!”, he laughs. “Well?~ You wan-“, he stops as he sees me. I quickly look down and wipe my tears away.

 

L.Joe POV

 

!...I actually found it funny to kiss the girl but as I saw the tinny one he…cried! Somehow it hurts me to see him like this!...But why?! Why do I care?!...I push the girl from my lap and can’t take my eyes from him. “Kya oppa….!”, pouts the girl but I’m not interested. I really want to hug him…and tell him that everything will be alright. “Ohhh~ See who’s here!~”, she suddenly means and points to the tiny one as somebody pushes him into the middle! What are they doing! I feel how my anger increases but I hold myself back. “Our little Chanhee~”, smiles the girl. “Tell me~ Do you like L.Joe?!~”, she smirks! What the hell is she doing?! “I-I um…w-well-n-no!!”, he stutters. “DON’T lie to me!”, she shouts and pulls him at his hair. Ngh…! “YAH!”, I stand up and push her hands away from him. “What’s your problem ?!”, I angrily mean. “My problem!~ I don’t have one~ I just tell the truth!! You kissed! I saw it!!” “Oh really!! We were standing under a mistletoe! You’re supposed to kiss then! If you would have a brain you would know!!” “Well~ but I have some other proof~ I found this under his school table!!”, she holds up a book what reads diary! “G-give it back!!”, he suddenly speaks and tries to grab the book. “Not so fast!”, she pushes him back! “I think everybody wants to know what stands in here~ Now listen!~”, she clears . “Dear Diary this is my first day at this school and believe it or not but today I meet the most wonderful person in my life. He’s so handsome and manly at the same time. I can’t take my eye of him! I never felt such feelings before but I think that this is what you call love at first sight! His name is Lee Byunghun or L.Joe!~ Maybe I get the chance and can talk to him the next time~ Wish me luck!~ <3”, she reads and I just can look at her. Were those words ture?!...I look to my side and see how his tears roll over his cheeks. I feel so heartbroken! I need to know if this is true! I take the book and read the same thing she just told everybody and a tiny smile hushes over my lips. That’s kind of cute!

 

Chunji POV

 

He smiles?!....He’s laughing about me…t-that’s not fair! I slap him and take my diary before I turn around and run away! Out of this house and down the snowy street.

 

L.Joe POV

 

Now I know why he was so shy when I kissed him...Suddenly I fell my cheek burning. He slapped me, took his diary and ran away. Wow…I need a few seconds to understand what just happened before I stand up and run after him! I don’t really know why I’m doing this but my feelings tell me to do so! “YAH CHANHEE WAIT!”, I shout after him but he’s not listening. Aish really?! After some time I cached up and hold his wrist. “L-let go of me!!”, he tries to get free but I won’t let him go. “Listen Chanhee!” “Noooo!! I-I don’t want to! You don’t need to tell me that I should leave you alone and that I’m weird! Please just let go of me!!”, he sobs. “No no! I don’t think of you in this way!”, I truly tell him. “W-what?!...H-how?!...And why did you follow me then?!”, he asks suddenly. “I don’t know!”, I tell him. “But I really wanted to!” “W-what do you want to know?! You don’t know why you followed me! So you won’t know what you have to know!” “Maybe you’re right …and I have to tell you that I don’t love you! But I can’t stop thinking about your lips, eyes and you since we kissed. I never felt something like this before with somebody! I don’t know what these feelings are but I want to know it!”, I wipe his tears away. “Will you help me with that?! Even if it may hurt you in the end?!” “…Y-yes! Yes I want to!”, he answers shyly and I start to smile before I pull him closer and kiss him. It’s a really soft kiss because I have the feeling I could hurt him if I would be too harsh. I part the kiss as suddenly a tiny snow flake lands on his cute nose. “Hehe~”, I wipe it away with my thumb because he scrunches his nose in such a cute way~ like a rabbit~ I stare into his eyes~ “And all of this just because of a mistletoe Chanhee~”

 

^_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^

 

 

I hope you liked it~ 
I have a question!~ Would you like me to write a sequel?!

Please leave your opinion in the comments!~~