II

Distance

 

When Sebastian left, Suzy opened the letter her tears started to fall on her beautiful face.
The person who is beside him caught in surprise about what he was looking. He can tell that it wasn’t good news. He ought not to talk but he moved towards her and tightly hugged her, without hesitation Suzy put her face on his…


In the room no one wants to say anything there was only the sound of Suzy crying.

“Looking at you like this… My heart is breaking in million of pieces. I can’t support it anymore!”

 

After Suzy felt that she wanted a space to think of what was happening she immediately push away his best friend and said “I want to be alone for a moment, SeungHo”

“I understand” after saying those words he left without even saying goodbye to her.

Suzy locked the door and laid on her bed. She looked again at the letter and her tears started to fall again…

She only cry and cry in that late night…


It was morning the servant knock on her door but no one was answering so he called her name but again no one was answering. He thought that it was better not to disturb her so he left.

SeungHo entered in Suzy’s mansion and was about to go up stair when Sebastian stopped him.

“Madam didn’t eat her dinner yesterday and she didn’t even eat her breakfast today, sir” Sebastian said to him.

“I’ve had the sensation already that she wouldn’t do it cause of what happened yesterday… I want to see her”

“She wasn’t answering when I bought her the breakfast, sir”

“Don’t worry I’ll fix this up. Can you give me the key of her room?”

“Yes, sir wait a minute. I have to take it.”

After that SeungHo went up stairs rushing and knock continuously on Suzy’s bedroom.

“Suzy, please open the door! please open it! I want to talk to you! I’m SeungHo” He hadn’t heard any answer.

Then Sebastian came and gave him the key. When he opened it… he found Suzy lying unconsciously on the bed with a letter and a box of medicine. He tried to wake her up but nothing so he hurried to take her to the hospital.
“Don’t do this to me”

 


Sorry for the late and short update!
I'm very busy these days!
And thank you for the subscribers and the readers! ^.^