I

Distance



It was two days before Suzy's wedding with her childhood and first love, Myungsoo.

It was night she was in her bedroom and looking at an old album. It was an album with her childhood friends Myungsoo and Yoo Seung Ho.
They were only her true friends and one of them is the man that she loves and the man that she chose to live with, Myungsoo.
She still treasured that old but precious album for many years; they were all their memories from elementary to college even though in the last few pages there wasn't any pictures with Myungsoo except on the last page which is portrayed Suzy with a wedding gown and Myungsoo with a suit.
Suzy stared at that photo and remembered what was happened 2 years ago...


 


Myungsoo and Suzy was about to marry that day but an unexpected event happened... Myungsoo's parents died on a car accident when they were going to the church. They thought that it was the happiest day of their life but it turned to be the opposite, so they cancelled it. After they buried his parents, Myungsoo left for one week to think about things that his confuse about. After he returned he told Suzy to wait for him again and she said YES...
 


She was interrupted on her thoughts when she felt that someone was looking at her.

"Oh you're here?!" Suzy asked with surprised on her face.

"Yeah about 30 minutes ago" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry I was thinking of something and i didn't even notice you!" There was a dissapoinment on her voice.

"I'm just kidding... and i know that you were thinking about your marri..." He stop talking.

"Hey what's the matter?Are you ok?" Suzy asked with a worried face.

"It's nothing, I've got a little bit of headache" He answered.

"You must take care more of yourself! Do you want some medicine?"She said with a louder voice.

"Don't worry about that as I said it's nothing." He smiled.

"Fine, fine I will not insist because at the end you will always win." Suzy hugged him tightly and then she said "I'm scared again..."

"Don't worry it will be fine, I assured you!" He said with his gentle voice.

"But... but if..." Her tears started to fall.

"Shhh, don't think about that again, this time you will get married" He put his hands on her cheeks and wipped her tears "Myungsoo is a reliable man so you musn't worry at all! This time it will be fine!"

They remained in silent for a minute and then was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"May I come in, madam?" a servant asked

"Yes, Sebastian, come in." Suzy said.

"Myungsoo sent her a letter. He said also that he will not be able to participate on today's dinner. Here you are, madam"

"Thank you, Sebastian."

"May I go now?or you wish something else, madam?"

"No, thank you. You may leave now."



 


Hope that you will like it!
I have some mistakes here and there... "Sorry"
Subscribe and comment whatever you want!
It's short but I will update soon... so wait a bit!