First Day of School (Part 2)

It All Started With a Makeover

Eunhyuk P.O.V

  'No! I'm late for class on the first day! Well, it's not like I cared that much about school, but I don't want my image to be ruined!' I was rushing down the halls, not really knowing how late it actually was. Waking up late, I had just thrown my uniform on, the under shirt untucked and the jacket not even buttoned up, billowing out behind me as I ran through the halls.

  Suddenly turning the corner, I bumped into someone else and stumbled back. Who the hell was even in the halls at this time!? I mean, besides me.

  Looking down at them as I brushed myself off, I suddenly stopped moving.

  'He's cute.' I thought, looking over him. His uniform was on properly, 3rd year colors though he doesn't really look like he's supposed to be in his 3rd year. Moving my eyes back to his face, I noticed his eyes were dark chocolate brown, his hair about the same color but just a bit lighter. This boy knew how to catch eyes, especially mine since I never looked at anyone.

  "What?" I asked dumbly as I heard something come from his mouth as he picked up his things and stood up.

  "I said I was sorry." This time I could hear him properly and watched as he turned his head, rolling his eyes in an annoyed manner before looking to the paper in his hands. Wait, did he just roll his eyes at me? Me!? The kingka of the school! Never mind what I said before!

  Pushing him against the set of lockers behind him, I pinned him by the color of his jacket and watched as his eyes widened and his papers dropped.

  "Do you know who I am?" I asked, watching as his eyes searched me, like he was contemplating how to answer the question. He looked me straight in the eyes, shaking his head as he smirked and crossed his arms. Who did this kid think he was!?

Kyuhyun P.O.V

  If there is one thing everyone should know, is that you do not mess with the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. I don't care who this person is, and I'm just going to tell hyung I momentarily forgot about being nice.

  Watching the other get confused as I shook my head, I took delight in knowing what I would be able to do next.

  "I have no idea who you are, and honestly, I don't care who you are." I said and uncrossed my arms to pull his hands off me roughly. It was my turn to watch his eyes widen now as I pushed myself back off the lockers. Oh, turns out I'm taller than him. Ha, and I bet I'm younger than him too.

  Good thing hyung forced me into those self defense classes when I was younger, or I wouldn't have been able to do this! 

  I grabbed the other student by the arm, noting how terribly he'd dressed, though I full well knew what female students thought about untucked shirts, and pulled him towards me before dodging out of the way and turning him around. Pressing my arm to his chest, just under his neck I smirked and lowered my gaze as his back pressed against the lockers. Evil Kyu time.

  "I would also recommend you don't go around shoving people into lockers." I said, and brought my face close to his ear. "Someone might ruin that pretty little face of yours." 

  After whispering into his ear, I quickly backed away and picked up my stuff before running around the corner. Oh my God, I can't believe I just did that! I'm Cho Kyuhyun though, I can do that sort of thing. Grinning to myself in victory, I held onto the small slip as I continued looking for my classroom.

Eunhyuk P.O.V

  As the kid walked away, I stood there dumbfounded. What the hell just happened!? Pushing myself off the locker and quickly walking down the hallway to class, I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from screaming. He called me pretty! You don't call Lee Eunhyuk pretty!

  I could feel my face heating up and groaned. What was wrong with me?

Kyuhyun P.O.V

  I forgot about my victory as soon as I noted I was now 20 minutes late to class. Great! Thank you so much for making me go all evil, and now I'm going to be late on the first day. Whoever you were! Gah, I wish I'd caught his name so I could curse him over.

  I'll just call him Strawberry Head since he has red hair. 

  Grinning at how much of a genius I was, I finally found my class and stopped in front of the closed door. Should I walk in or not? I didn't want to disrupt the class, but at the same time my mind is like 'enter like a boss' like it does when I play video games. Kyuhyun! This is not the time to be thinking of games! Sighing and shaking my head, I decided I'd just knock on the door and see what happens.

  Tapping my closed fist against he wood of the door, I could hear the small chatter in the room go quiet as footsteps drew nearer.

  The door opened up slowly to reveal an...eye? The teacher wasn't even showing his whole face! What was he, a chicken!? Finally they opened the door all the way before stepping out of the classroom, making me step back as they closed the door and face me.

  "Who are you?" they asked me, and I held up the slip the principal gave me before opening my mouth.

  "I'm the new student. I didn't mean to come this late, but I accidentally ran into someone in the hall." I said, telling the truth as they took the slip and nodded. 

  "Good to see you could make it Cho Kyuhyun." the teacher said. He then smirked as he crumpled up the slip of paper. "Glad to know you'll be joining me in detention the first day of school, as punishment for coming to class later than this slip of paper says." My mouth dropped open as he said this and I immediately closed it. I wanted to punch this guy in the face! Of course I couldn't do that though, so all I did was nod quietly as he opened up the door to the classroom again.

  "Attention students!" he yelled to the class as they all stopped messing around. Were they all rowdy when the teacher was out of the room? "Today we have a n-" Just as he was about halfway through his sentence, a crumpled piece of paper flew across the room. "Lee Donghae!" he yelled as he picked up the paper and crumpled it even more in his hand. "You will also be attending detention today!"

  I wanted to look inside the classroom to find out who this Lee Donghae person was, but I just waited quietly outside the hallway until the teacher sighed and looked back at me, motioning me to walk in as he made his way to his desk.

  "As I was saying. Today we have a new student. The only reason I'm introducing him is because you've probably never met him before."

  As I walked into the class, I noted that yes, I was once again going to be surrounded by idiots. There was a girl with her feet on her desk, chewing some gum rather loudly and texting under the table. A boy in the middle of the classroom was passing notes around, trying to get to a girl sitting in the way back. Did they all think this was a playground or something? Hello, the playground is outside.

  "Please introduce yourself." the teacher told me, and I couldn immediately feel everyone's eyes on me. 

  "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Please take good care of me." I said and bowed before standing up straight.

  "Alright. Class, if you have any questions for Mr. Cho, the time to ask them is now." he said and immediately the girl in the front that was chewing the gum raised her hand. Before the teacher could even call on her, she opened as she stopped playing with her phone.

  "How old are you?" she asked nonchalantly.

  "I'm 17." I answered back, satisfied with the murmur circling around the room at my age. If my guessing was correct, I was in a class full of 18-19 year old students. What a great way to spend my 1st year of high school.

  Another student raised their hand and this time waited until the teacher called on them before opening there mouth.

  "Why are you in your 3rd year if you're only 17?" I looked up at the one who asked the question. They sat in the back of the classroom, looking at me intently with chocolate brown eyes that matched their brown hair. Definitely another one of the popular students. Almost sighing but holding it in, I opened my mouth to answer the next question.

??? P.O.V

  This Kyuhyun person was already in his 3rd year when he was only 17? Why was that? Now I'm excited to know!

  Waiting for Lee Rin to finish asking her question, I immediately raised my hand when she was finished, hoping the teacher would notice me. I didn't even notice that no one else in the class was raising their hands, to intent on finding out why this Kyuhyun was here. Mr. Kim point at me and I could notice him sigh to himself, but decided to ignore it, not wanting to get another detention for whining.

  "Why are you in your 3rd year if you're only 17?" I asked, and watched as the Kyuhyun boy lifted up his head to study me. His eyes were mesmerizing, to say the least. Oh my God, he's so cute! I wanna hug him now! I hope my face isn't heating up, that wouldn't be good when asking a question. As I thought this in my head, I finally noticed he'd opened his mouth to speak and my brain just stopped working as I listened to that voice.

  "I skipped 2 years because I was too smart to be taking 1st and 2nd year." Even his voice was distracting. Oh my goodness, what's wrong with me? I nodded as he looked around the room at other people and looked down at my desk, feeling myself blush already.

  All I'm going to think of through detention is him aren't I?

Kyuhyun P.O.V

  Finally class was able to go on after I was told to sit in the back of the classroom next to the boy with the brown hair who asked me a question earlier. I didn't even bother to look at him, but I could feel him sneak glances at me every now and then as the teacher explained how the year was going to work.

  It wasn't that distracting, but it sure was annoying, so when he tried to look at me again I turned to face him. Watching as his cheeks turned pink, I had to hold in my laughter as I watched him quickly look back down at his desk and look at it like there was something very interesting on it. Which made it only even more funny since there was nothing on his desk what-so-ever.

  I looked back to the front of the class, grinning to myself before zoning out to the teacher's words for the rest of the hour.

+++

  Augh. I forgot I got a detention today. I was just about to visit hyung too! An unconscious pout on my lips, I sighed and made my way to the classroom, going over the school day in my head. It had been fairly normal, and I was able to sit with hyung during lunch. 

  His boyfriend is huge! Like seriously. If I didn't know how to trick his mind, I'd be a puddle of mush on the floor after I kept making him angry over the lunch table today. I have to admit though, it was a lot of fun to hang out with both Kangin and Teukkie hyung today. What was hyung going to say about me getting detention though? Maybe I just shouldn't tell him. After all, what he doesn't know, won't kill me.

  Laughing evilly inside, I finally made it to the classroom. Slowly opening the door, my inner evil laughter gone, I looked inside to see Mr. Kim sitting at his desk.

  "Ah, Kyuhyun. Glad you could make it." he said and nodded before walking into the classroom. "Please take a seat." Nodding again, I held my backpack over my shoulder, not bothering to be the fake nice boy hyung wants me to be. Nope, I'm the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. My shirt was already untucked and my jacket ed since it was super hot. I'd also undone my tie, and my hair was just a bit messy due to the fact that I'd been running through the halls earlier. Great job Kyuhyun, now you look just as bad as the boy you ran into this morning. I'm still convinced dressing like this is terrible and there's no point but I was hot and there was nothing I could do about it.

  Suddenly though, I noticed another person sitting in one of the desks in the front row. It was that boy I sit next to in 1st hour, the one Mr. Kim had called that morning.

  Lee Donghae.

Donghae P.O.V

  Somebody help me! I'm dying inside. Why does Kyuhyun have to be so freakin' hot!? Oh God, I have to spend detention with him. My life is over, I'm going to make a complete fool of myself in front of him.

  "Okay boys." I heard Mr. Kim say over the buzz of my thoughts after he shut his phone. "I just got a very important call telling me I have to leave now. I suppose you two can handle being on your own for 2 hours. Just stay quiet and don't leave this room." Wait, what!? He's just going to leave me here with Mr. y sitting next to me! Noooooooo! Don't go Mr. Kim! I'm going to lose myself.

  I watched as Mr. Kim packed his things before standing up and walking out the door. Just like that and I was left with Kyuhyun who had already put his feet on top of the desk and pulled something from his bag. I was literally drooling internally. I could just stare at him forever and OH MY GOD HE'S LOOKING AT ME!

  I quickly looked away and stared out the window, hiding my probably extremely dark blush as he chuckled to himself before he returned to whatever he was doing.

  This was going to be a very long detention.


  Oh look, we seem to have met the second kingka! :D And it's Donghae! Why Donghae is just a little bit over excited (not to mention he over reacts A LOT), and kind of likes (okay A LOT again) to stare at hot boys. And my, my, Kyuhyun is going to get in trouble if he runs into Hyukjae again. XD Kyaaaaaaaaa! I'm fangirling by myself and I'm the one writing the story. ;u; Anyways, bye guys! ;D And we may just meet Siwon in the next chapter or two. :3

  P.S. - I'm SO sorry for the super late update. T^T *slapped, bricked, kicked, and pushed off a cliff* I have no reason for not updating, just an apology. Okay, now bye guys! *runs away as to not experience anymore pain*