Kai's life

Life As Kim Jongin's Tutor

The light of the morning sun has made Kai opened his eyes from his sleep. He turned left to look at his alarm clock. Oh, it was 8:30 a.m and school has already started. But who cares? He didn't want to go to school. 

Well, his motto of life is; school is boring and I don't give a dang about it.

Ever since he stayed in Texas from 2 years ago, he doesn't go to school regularly. What is the point of going to school when you have no interest in studying,right? Yes, he lied to his parents. He lied that he wanted to study abroad, but look at him. His lifestyle was only fun, fun and fun. He produced a smirk after thinking about how smart he was to cheat his parents and have fun overseas. Oh and so he thought. 

Kai jumped out from his bed and dashed out to the balcony. The heat of the sun made him squint his eyes a bit. Then he looked up at the blue sky. Like a person who loves nature, he praised the sky. Beautiful. Indeed, skies in Texas were always beautiful. He then realized how lame was he to be praising the sky. Psh!

Not to waste any more time, he walked back into his room and took his towel. Before he managed to enter the bathroom to take a shower, electronic dance ringing tone rang from his phone. He looked at his phone screen to check who was calling him. Victoria. Kai formed a smile as he mouthed the girl's name.

"Good morning babe. What's up?" Kai greeted in English. He jumped onto the couch and sat comfortably.

"Hey Kai. Woah, don't tell me that you aren't going to school again!" The girl whose name is Victoria chuckled.

Like an evil witch, Kai let out a sarcastic laughter. "You know me well, right baby?" Kai stood up and made a dash for the coffee maker. He could not live without his latte.

"Whatever! Hey, can I come over to your house tonight?"

Kai smirked. "Of course, babe." Tonight. It meant that Victoria would go to his house tonight, and it meant that he would have fun with her tonight, and it meant tonight would be the greatest night ever. Weehoo! Oops, don't misunderstand him. Whenever he said that he would be having fun with any girl, didn't mean that he will go wild. Kissing girl was a normal thing to him, but he never did more than kissing. If anyone ever thought like that, they were totally wrong. To be honest, Kai is still an untouched beetle. Don't laugh at the fact. He is presicely untouched. So please excuse their dirty mind.

"Alright, Kai. See you tonight." Victoria said before she ended the call.

Kai put his phone on the table and took a sip of his piping hot latte. Victoria is the girl that he liked to have fun with the most. She is two years older than Kai. But, age didn't matter. To him, Victoria is the prettiest and iest girl that he will ever lay his eyes on. 

Kai was certainly sociable cuss. He really love American girls. They have flawless tanned skin, y eyes and irresistible lips. And the best part is they look ier than Korean girls.

With a happy feeling, Kai went off to the bathroom.  He came out from the bathroom 30 minutes later. Kai takes long showers. He will make sure that his body was perfectly clean. Kai took out a red shirt and jeans and threw them on.


Kai rubbed his hands happily as he done preparing wine on the table. He was already being impatien. He looked up at the wall clock and it showed 7:30 pm. Another 5 minutes, and he was sure that Victoria will arrive. 

Doing nothing, Kai sat onto the crouch while waiting for Victoria. He took out his phone and dialled someone's number. "Hello, Baekhyun." He greeted when his call was answered.

"Yo, what's up?" Baekhyun answered back.

"Did you go to school today?" Kai asked. He wanted to ask whether Mr. Choi angry at him or not, but obviously he would be angry at him for always not coming to school. Kai would die if Mr. Choi told his parents. If his parents knew, he would have to go back to Korea.

"I went and you badass, you better go to school or else you are in for something. He was extremely mad at you. If you don't want your parents to cut your neck, you better go tomorrow to make it up." His bestfriend advised him. Baekhyun was a badass too. He didn't go to school frequently either but Kai was worse.

"I— nevermind, see you tomorrow at school." Kai quickened his words as he heard his house bell was ringing. He quickly tucked his phone inside his pocket and dashed off to the door. Before he opened the door, he managed to fix his hair.

"Hey Kai!" Victoria greeted Kai as the door was opened. He looked at the handsome Kai. He wore black v-neck t-shirt and jeans. "You look so y tonight." Victoria praised.

Kai let out a laughter. "Thank you babe." He winked at Victoria. Same as Victoria, Kai was also stunned with Victoria's beauty. She wore striped short dress with black handbag in her grip.

"Come in!" Kai said calmly. He wrapped his arm around Victoria's shoulder. He brought Victoria to the living room and they sat on the crouch. "You look outrageously beautiful." Kai praised her sincerely.

Victoria smiled ily. "I'm trying to be y for you." She looked accurately at Kai's eyes and tried to seduce the y guy who was sitting in front of him.

Kai smirked in a smile. As usual, he got rhe same answer from Victoria when he praised her. y here, y there and y everywhere. He was always tempted by looking at Victoria's iness.Without wasting anytime, Kai opened the wine and poured the wine into the glass."Here's for you, my lady." Kai winked seducingly while handing a glass of wine to Victoria.

"So, how's your day? Fine?" Kai asked. He took a sip of wine and put the glass on the table.

"I'm great. I am just excited to meet you tonight."

Kai raised his eyebrows. " Really? Me too!" Great minds thought alike. Apparwntly, Vicroria was also being impatient to meet him tonight. He leaned his back against the crouch. To sit more nearer Victoria, he wraped his arm around her waist.

Victoria smiled towards Kai's action. She loved the way he seduce and treat her. Kai is a y guy, to her. She didn't even care eventhough Kai was younger then her but as long as Kai looked perfectly y, it would be fine for her. "Kai, what should we do know?" Victoria asked.

"You think?" Kai replied her question with a question. He smiled playfully. He brought his face closer to Luna face while looking at Victoria's lips. Meanwhile, Victoria was overwhelmed by Kai's action and happy at the same time.

When Victoria moved her face more closer towards Kai's face, Kai stood up suddenly. "I wanna go to toilet." He said while grinning. Truthfully, he was only teasing Victoria.

Victoria widened her eyes. "You have gotta be kidding me?." She said with feeling crap. Kai was always broke the atmosphere when they in the romantic situation.

When Kai moved forward to go to the bathroom, Victoria stood up and grabbed his hand rapidly. Kai was suprised and he turned his face to the left to look at Victoria. He gave a question mark look at her.

"I can't wait for you anymore." Victoria said and she pressed her lips against Kai's abruptly. Kai was in shock at first but then he replied her kiss. "I know." he smirked. Kai dragged Victoria to the wall and she leaned her back against the wall. Victoria wrapped her arms around Kai's neck while Kai held Victoria's waist. They kissed passionately.

But suddenly....

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

They stopped from kissing when they heard the door bell was ringing. Kai grunted, "who the heck is that?" He was getting mad because somebody was bothering their romantic scene. He swore that he will give a fist on that somebody's neck after he opened the door.

He immediately walked off to the door and he opened it. His hand which was swinging on that somebody's face was stopped. In fact, he gawked and his eyes bulged out. He couldn't believe that he saw an unexpected guys standing in front of him.

He frowned, "Lee? Shin?" He mouthed. I'm dead.

"Who is that, Kai?" Victoria asked when she felt weird. She looked at Kai to get the answer but Kai didn't say anything.

"What are you doing here?" Kai question his mom's bodyguards with half angry tone. He knew what will going to happen after this. Kai crossed his arms across his chest while looking at their eyes sharply.

"Mrs. Kim asked us to bring you to Korea right now." Shin simply told.

Kai widened his eyes, even more wider. I think she is already know about me in here. Kai was like a fish out of water. "No, I won't." Kai protested. He tried to close the door but the bodyguards managed to stop the door from getting closed.

Once I say I won't, it will forever be the same answer from my mouth." Kai told strictly. His eyes was a bit narrow while looking at the bodyguards. The invisible fire in his eyes showed that he was really mad.

"Do you hear that? He said he won't." Victoria interrupted. Supporting Kai, she scrunched up her nose.

Lee and Shin looked at each other. They had no choice. When they get an order from Mrs. Kim, they have to accomplish the mission succesfully. Otherwise, they will get fired. Shin nodded his head and Lee said at Kai forcefully, "I'm sorry Mr. Jongin." and they immediately tried dragging Kai out of his house.

"Yah!" Kai shouted angrily. He swung his fist towards Lee, but Lee managed to get rid of Kai's fist. "LET. ME. GO!" Kai barked. He won't let himself getting caught by them.

Meanwhile, Victoria was dumbfounded due to shock. Whe she realized the fact, she suddenly shouted, "Let him go, fool!" She tried to pull Kai's hand towards herself, but she didn't succeed. The bodyguards energy are way too strong.

Kai also tried to do anything. He tried to punch them, he stepped on their shoes, he tried to released himself from them...what else? But, he wasn't succeed too. Eventually, he was dragged into the car. "Let me go, bustard!" she roared, even more louder. Then, he looked outside through the window. He spotted Victoria who was running towards the car.

Victoria's face showed that she was blank. "What is going on?" she said to herself. When she ran off towards Kai, she waved him aksing what is wrong with him.

Kai understood Victoria's gesture, so he pull out his phone from his pocket and called Victoria. "I'm sorry baby. I have to go back to Korea and I won't going back here anymore." He sighed. Without listening Victoria's words, he directly ended th call. He knew that he couldn't protest. When his mother were trying to do something, she will make sure that her task or mission or whatever will successfully completed.

", I'm dead."


author's note: i'm sorry for the late update, guys. I am really at introduction. One more thing, i am a lazyass. So I won't read back what I typed to check the typo and grammar. I hope you'll be fine with it, as long as you understand the story. Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Don't forget to comment okay? ;)