A Day To Remember

Spy Donghae

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ughhh! I need to get rid of the bodyguard appa hired!" Tiffany thought, "but how?

Tiffany stared at Donghae as if she has something to do.

"Uhmm, Ms. Hwang? What do you need?" Donghae felt uneasy for the stares of Tiffany look like something.

"Aniyo, I want to go to the mall." she replied.

"Let us go Ms. Hwang," Donghae was about to head to the garage but Tiffany stopped him.

"What are you doing?!" she asked irritably.

"Well, accompanying you since I am your personal bodyguard?"

"I can manage to go to the mall on my own. Okay?" she said raising one brow to him.

"But Mr. President ordered that you wouldn't go out the house unless you have a chaperone." Donghae remarked.

"Oh okay, then what are you waiting? Christmas? Go get the car," Tiffany added, "NOW!" when Donghae just stared at her.

"Ne," he said and bowed.

Tiffany got an idea how to ditch Donghae, that she must've watched on t.v. After few minutes of contemplating about the plan, Tiffany started to grin. An evil grin.

Donghae emerged from the facade, Tiffany almost jump from the sudden sight.

"OMO," she exclaimed out of surprise.

"Are we ready Ms. Hwang?" he asked, his eyes glittering in delight (seeing Tiffany shocked) and let out a crooked grin. Tiffany felt a bit ashamed of the sudden shout.

Instead answering, she walked passed him and waited outside the car. Donghae followed her and when she stopped, he stopped.

"Yah! You should open the door for me," she said, more of a command.

"Ah, ne. Mianhe." Donghae the opened the passenger door, and seated beside her at the driver's seat.

"I want to go to the mall, remember?!" she said.

"Yeah, remember that, but what specific place Ms. Hwang?" he asked and stared at Tiffany.

"I want to go to COEX ^^" she said excitedly like a five year old child. 

"Are you sure Ms. Hwang? That's kinda crowdy place," he asked, but started the car and drive off the mansion.

"Yup! And tell appa that you'll go with me. Only you." She wasn't able to go to the mall with just one guy. When she goes in some places like mall, she is expected to have more than ten security guards. 

"Okay, but I'll change my suit first," he said, Tiffany looked at him in disbelief.

"We'll just go on a mall and you'll change clothes?"

"Ani, it will be awkward for me going to a mall wearing a suit with the president's daughter and crowd staring at me," Donghae explained.

"Start dressing NOW!" demanded Tiffany.

"Okay, but you'll dress too," he said and handed her a paper bag sheepishly.

"Bwoh!?"

"You don't want to be mabbed by people you don't know right?" he replied

"Okay, stop this car in front of that building,"

After changing clothes,they headed to COEX., without anyone noticing Tiffany. She ate, shopped and watched movies. She never felt so happy for a long time, it will be more happier, if Lee Joon was with her.