Run

I'm a Wolf and You're a Beauty

Demi was running as fast as she could. She didn’t dare to stop and look back. She knew that if she stop, whoever was chasing her will eventually catch up. She didn’t think her death will come this fast. Demi’s heart felt heavy. She didn’t how long she was running or where she was running to. All she knew that she had to get away, away and safety.

“Come on Demi, you can’t STOP now! Keep going. You don’t want to die yet.” Demi running. Demi panted as she jumped over the rocks, but unfortunately she fell down and cut her kneecap and wrist. She looked at the fresh cut on her kneecap and wrist and winced. She got herself back up and decided to hide behind a big tree thinking that whoever was chasing after her would pass her, but she was wrong. When she turned she saw two red animals, more like wolves growling at her.

She panicked. “What do I do?”

One of the red wolves ran towards her.

Demi screamed as she fell down. She saw a branch and grabbed it and smacked the red wolf in the face.

The red wolf fell down and winced as it got smacked in the face pretty hard. The other red wolf was getting ready to attack Demi, when loud howl was heard. The two red wolves looked at each other. Next thing Demi knows the two red wolves ran away, leaving her alone.

Demi dropped the branch and got up. “I really got to get out of here!”

She knew that if she didn’t move, the two red wolves might come back for her. Demi was running to find a safer place for her to hide since it was getting darker than before. She found a spot and hid there. She ripped the bottom of her t-shirt to clean the blood from her kneecap and wrist.

“Grandpa I’m scared. I don’t know what’s going on or what to do?” Demi slightly crying.

Demi stopped crying when she heard a noise. She saw another two wolves, but this time is wasn’t the two red wolves from before. This time it was brown and a beige wolf. The two wolves seem to look for something. The two wolves saw Demi.

Demi just looked the two wolves. She now didn’t care if she live or die. She had enough of this; enough of running.

Demi fainted. Fainted from all the running.

The two wolves went towards her.

“Should we leave her hyung?” The beige wolf sniffs at Demi. “GE! Look at her clothes… I’ve never seen anybody wear those in our village. She is definitely not from our village.” The beige wolf looking at the brown wolf.

“Your right, her clothing is different. Let’s take her. Let’s see what Kris say about this, shall we Tao.” The brown wolf putting Demi behind his back.

“I hope we get to keep her. She’s beautiful.” Tao joyfully beamed.