Chapter 3

[HIATUS] Pen Pals

To. Taekwoon-hyung,


Okay, I won’t talk informally to you anymore. I’d like to live for a little while longer, thank you very much. Btw, did you have to kick my that hard?! It’s still sore! >.<

How was training? I’ve actually never watched you train before, now that I think of it. Is it hard? Do you like it? Are the people nice? Wait, you’re the captain of the team right? Waaahhhh, daebak~! It’s so awesome that you’re good at something. I’m not good at anything. Except for singing, but I don’t really gain benefits from that... I mean, you’re smart, so you get good grades and everyone’s proud of you, you know. And then you’re also good at soccer and you’re even team captain! And then there’s me, silly Jaehwan, who is nothing but a pain in the for his family (speaking of pain in butts... >.<). No, but seriously, it’s not like I can earn a living from singing or something. I would love to be a singer as my profession, but I think that I’m not good enough and I know that it’s really hard to actually make it. That’s also part of the reason why my parents sent me to this school. They want to be proud of me, so I’ll have to make it here and get good grades. Too bad it isn’t really working up until now... >.< Oh gosh, I’m sounding so depressed right now! I’m not, I swear, but it’s just that sometimes I get caught up in negative thoughts and then it only goes downwards... But I guess that’s okay too. I mean, you’re my best friend, I can trust you, right?

Okay, so back to the tutoring. I can buy you a meal with spring onions if you would like that. And I’ll also bake you cookies. What kind of cookies do you like? I personally LOOVVVVEEE chocolate chip cookies!! :D:D:D They’re so delicious!! ^^ And yes, I know I’m on a diet, but who can resist chocolate chip cookies?! More importantly, who can resist homemade chocolate chip cookies?! It has been decided: I’ll bake you some chocolate chip cookies ^^ Or you can tell me what kind of cookies you like and I can make those as well! Omooo, our apartment will be cookie heaven!! ^^ (Please don’t tell Sanghyuk, ‘cause I’m fond of my cookies and I don’t want him to come over and eat them all...)

What was I asking you again? Oh yeah, tutoring. Pretty please?? With a cherry on top?? (Or cookies 
) And after that’s done, you get your cookies and your spring onions, deal? *blinks eyes cutely*


Well, I’ll be going now, I have a lot of homework that should be done... >.<


From. Jaehwan ^^

 


A/N: Jaehwan's 2nd letter! ^^ This took me a little longer than expected, 'cause my exams just started today... >.< I had 2 of them today, tomorrow I have 1 exam and an oral exam and on Thursday 2 more normal exams. Wish me luck! ^^

Btw, I seriously love writing these letters. They're so carefree, so I can just write whatever I want! 
- Hanna