Chapter 10

[HIATUS] Pen Pals

Dearest Jaehwan-ah,

 

I have asked Wonshik this morning and he said he was honored I thought of him. Though he may have said that because he was scared of me? It can be really annoying at times to be as 'scary-looking' as I am.. But don't worry, I'm sure the song will sound amazing, and otherwise I'll kick his .

Oh great. People will avoid me even more when they find out I have a personal cheerleading squad consisting of two idiots. Sometimes I think Hongbin is the only normal person around here, but then again, he's obsessed with that singer. What was his name again? Park Hee Shin or something like that.

I'm not sure if asking Hakyeon about him dating Wonshik is a good idea. I think he'll either shut his mouth for once and try to avoid the topic, or he'll gladly talk about it and he just won't. shut. up. I'm guessing the first option, though.
Knowing Hakyeon, he'll want to keep his relationship - 'cause he sure has one, I mean come on, those two are way too obvious - a secret without realizing literally everyone already knows about it.

So if you really want to know for sure, you'll have to either blackmail him, or feed him drunk. Or both. You could try asking Wonshik, though. He might spill the beans, especially if you use me to threaten him, I guess. Okay, I take it back; it can be quite handy to be as 'scary-looking' as I am..

When you sing, Jaehwan, you look more...mature. No offence, but you're pretty childish and immature most of the time, so yeah.

Don't worry too much, I'm sure the cookies will be fine. Besides, you got Sanghyuk to taste them first, right?

 

Sincerely,
Taekwoon

 


 

A/N: Hello everyone! ^^ I managed to write this chapter between and during my classes, so yeah, enjoy the update! Or rather, I hope you enjoyed it. *chuckles*

Oh! And I'm curious: what did you think of Eternity? ^^ Personally, I really like the song and MV.

-Anita