Chapter 1

[HIATUS] Pen Pals

Taekwoonie, annyeong~!


You’ll probably get mad at me for calling you Taekwoonie, but when you’ll read this I’ll already be hiding from you. 


Why do I write a letter to you, you ask? Well, I could say how much I love you and that you’re my best friend ever and that I’ll never let you go, but truth to be told, I’m actually reaaalllyyy bored right now...  (Btw, I don’t love you in that way, so please don’t hit me! *hides in a corner*) And yes, I know that I could open the door and walk into the living room to talk to you in person, but it’s more fun this way! Also, I tend to be more personal in letters, so you might get to know me even better! (You probably know everything about me already, but still!) BONUS!! You won’t be stuck with me talking to you continuously! ^^ I’m sorry, but I just really like talking and making lame jokes, you know that... 

Anyways, let’s get to the point now. How are yoouu?? I’m fine, just really busy with school. For some reason, teachers like to tease us by giving us soooooo much homework... ㅠ.ㅠ Oooooo~~~ Ottokaji~~~ I just realised that we have exams coming up really soon, and I’m behind in a few subjects.... ㅠ.ㅠ Taekwoonie, you’re smart, so can you pleeeaaaassseee help me??? *pout* Wait, I shouldn’t call you Taekwoonie, or else you will never give in...  I DEMAND A SECOND CHANCE!! Taekwoon-hyung, you’re my best friend, I will always stand by your side, you’re really smart and I’ll bake you some cookies, so can you please help me with studying for my exams? Pretty please? *pout*

Now, did that work? *blink eyes cutely*

Well okay, I’ll just finish this letter now, put it on the table in front of you and then I’ll run to seek for a hiding spot, ‘cause I don’t want to be hit by you... 
ㅠ.ㅠ

Please write me a letter back! ^^


Hugs and kisses from your best friend Jaehwannie! ^^
XOXOXOXO



A/N: First chapter is up! Whoooo~~~ I had a blast writing this, 'cause I can use so many emoticons!! ^^ It's nice to be Jaehwan, you can write about the most random things ever... XD Good luck to you, Anita! ;p

Oh yeah, I actually did research about Korean emoticons... 
- Hanna