Stolen kiss 1

Stolen Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A dream

 

Yoona was wondering around.She don't know where is she now.now she at garden and she the one who only at there.She want to run but ahe accidentally step on her lace on the dress.She just realized that she was wearing dress.A wedding dress.It was white and full of sparkling decorations.She pulled up the skirt a little bit to make she easy to walk.She took a steps and start walking around.even she don't know where to go.She stopped when saw a boy appear near the fountain not far from where she at.she walk closer to him.Maybe he can tell her where is this place .She thought.

The boy started walks towards her too as they both approaching each others.Yoona can see his figure clearly since they are walking closer.He was so tall and looks perfect with black tuxedo plus with his blonde hairs.They stopped in front each others and just staring at each others eyes.The atmosphere was just silents.Yoona just blinked many times,wondering why he don't say anything."Excuse me.." Yoona said as she glancing around her."Do you know where is this pla-" Yoona words got cutted by his suddenly grabbed her neck and push until their lips connected.Yoona widely her eyes in shocked with his action.He keep sulking her lips meanwhile Yoona just frozen.

She don't know what to do.The boy wrapped his arms around her timy waist as he pulled closer make their body against each other.what should i do? Ahh,Im Yoona .It first time a guy kiss you,don't let go this chance,you must reply it! she remind herself and she grin in between the kiss as she slowly respond back.Although she don't have any experience about kiss,she just moved her lips on his's.Let's him taste her never-been-touch lips for the first time.She put her arms on his neck and closed her eyes to feel the kiss.She glad now because she already had her first kiss.But it not from man that she love.Now she want enjoy the kiss.

~ Good Morning! Good morning! Good morning!~ 

Her phone was rang ,making she slightly wake up from her dream.She took her phone and click dismiss.How could her phone disturb her sweet dream.Yoona cursed on her head.She just about enjoy the kiss but her alarm waking her up already! She down to her bed while folding her blanket still cursed some words."why always be like that? It first time i'm dream about kiss..but why the alarm intterupt us, aish," she put the blanket on the pillow."But it okey, at least i'm already replied it." She giggling alone as she touched her lips."But I can felt it how..it just like real." yoona said,still rubbing her lips.

"Did someone kiss me for real??" She asked herself.

She quickly shrugs."Nah, There are no one in this house except me and mom.Ridiculous.Dream is still dream after all." She told herself after tidy her bed neatly.She glance at the watch on the wall."Omo! It already 7:01 pm, i'm better get ready now!" She widely her eyesas she run to the bathroom.After 10 minutes,She already with casual clothes with Long sleeve T-shirt and jeans.Then,she tie her hair into long pony tails.It her usual fashion and she wore it like that almost everyday.Yeah,she not really social person,just a normal naive girl.She never dating and she never had boyfriends.

It her first day at new college.She was so happy to go transfer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter