Stolen Kiss 2

Stolen Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

E

meet the reality

Yoona step on her new college.the environment here totally different from her old university.As she walks,she glance at the other students around her who look very rich and fashionable unlike her just wore lame long sleeve t-shirt.Suddenly,she felt down to herself.Someone running behind her without she realize and hug her neck."Yoona!!!" Jessica shouted as Yoona startled with her suddenly appear.She look at her with a shock expression."jessica." After know who she is,Yoona unwrapped her arms off from her."It hurt you know." Yoona said.Jessica cutely pout and link arm with her."Sorry.I'm just excited to see you here.finally..you come here!" She chirped happily.

"You know how hard i'm try to sign up here.Luckily,i'm been accepted."

"It because you are lucky .." jessica pause a second."and smart."

Yoona twinch her eyes at Jessica,pretend to be annoyed with her."Aish., by the way where is Sooyoung?" Yoona asked.Jessica open a little bit as she thinking.It been her habits - open when thinking."She still not come..Maybe." she shruggs."Do you message her last night? Jessica take her phone from her bag."I did.she say she can't wait to meet me here..and then we sleep." Yoona grins at her own joke.Jessica looks at her with blank expression as Yoona stops laugh."i will call her."jessica said as she dialing sooyoung number.After a few second,she finally answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Sooyoung where are you?"

"At college of course! Where are you?"

"same! Yoona already here with me.come quickly!"

"Really?" Soyyoung curved a smiled."Yah! But where are you?"

"In front the hall! Just come here and you will find us!"

"okay okay! On the way."

"Alright!" Jessica ended the call.Yoona who just stand beside her with curious expression."What she say." She asked."On the way.." jessica stopped when her eyes caught three tall figure was walking."Oh my god!!!!" She squeled happily making Yoona stared again."Why.?" Yoona asked as she look at the direction wherr jessica was looking at now.And she saw it.A three guy who was walking towards them since they are standing at where-class-at direction (lol) Many girls starts smiling and giggling when those guy pass them and some of them keep following them from behind."What wrong? Who are they?" Yoona asked."The kingkas!" Jessica smiled as she put her hand on Yoona shoulder."You see the tall one with golden hair? That my favourite.Kris oppa" She pointed at Kris who standing in the middle between Luhan and Sehun.

"And that one, the cutest..when he smiled he can melt all women hearts..Luhan and he chinese" jessica whipered at Yoona.Yoona just nodded understanding what she said as she stared at the baby face boy that named Luhan.She admit it he cute ."And the youngest,Sehun..all girls favorite..but he had many noona fans more than dongsaeng fans..he seems cold and arogant but when he talk,he sooooo cutee!" Jessica start fangirling again about Sehun since she is a fan of him but Kris is still her number one.Yoona caught the figure that Jessica talking about.She stared at him deeply and felt like she know the figure.Yes! She think she already meet him before but where.She don't remember.

Tall,blonde..She widely her eyes when remember her dream.the kiss! She touch her lips in shocked."it can't be.." she mumbled alone.Since he tall,pale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter