Bora Dori, Purple, Or Me?

Bora Dori, Purple, Or Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You knew that you couldn’t compare to all his female idol colleagues. Damn, nobody would compare you to them anyways. It’s not like you had a pretty face (you were average looking at most), nor did you have a perfect S-line figure (you love your food and you are definitely not going to sacrifice it.) and you definitely did not have a glamorous job. (If you consider being an assistant in a second-hand bookstore, glamorous that is.)


Hoya and you had many conversations on your insecurities problems but while you were assured that he isn’t going to leave you any soon, you couldn’t help needing a confidence boost every now and then.


Now, the competition for his heart in his work environment is enough for one jealous girlfriend to handle. Competition presented in your very own house? That’s the last straw.

 

It has been 3 hours since Hoya’s arrival to your house, and all that you guys have done; or you should say, all he had done, was to dump himself on your sofa and watch reruns of teletubbies on the kids channel. Definitely not something you would have expected on the only day you guys get to spend time together. Did he actually want to spend time with you? Or does he just want to find a place where he could watch his teletubbies without getting teased?

 

Enough is enough.

 

You threw your arms up, letting out a frustrated groan, making Hoya looked up in amusement. You glared at him, showing your unhappiness with his reaction.


“ What’s wrong?” Hoya asked, pulling you into his arms. You were angry as it is already, and his question just only made you even angrier. How could he not know what was wrong? Enraged, you pushed him away, turning your body away from him.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“What’s wrong with me?! I think the question should be, what’s wrong with you?” You rebutted, not amused at all.

 

“Me?” He pointed to himself, raising his eyebrows in confusion, “I didn’t do anything except watching reruns of... oh.” His eyes widen in understanding.

 

“Hmph.”

 

“______ ah... ______ ah...” Hoya tried poking your sides to get your attention.

 

“What!”

 

“I’m really sorry, what can I do to make it up to you?”

 

“Well...” You contemplated, “You can make it up to me by bringing me out for a dinner date right now.”

 

“Sure! But... can’t we at least finished up this episode first? It’s the Bora Dori special episode...”
 


“ Yah, Lee Howon!”

 

“Fine, Fine.” Hoya quickly jumped up from the sofa, fetching his wallet from the table. He couldn’t help casting a longingly look at the television as you pulled him out of your apartment.

 

Both of you walked out of the ramen shop after a great dinner. Fortunately, there was no mentioning of Bora Dori and you guys managed to have a great dinner date; teletubbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter