I Love You

Simply Because... I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A blast of music shot through the quiet night waking up the residents of the house. The oldest male of the house trod into the younger male’s bedroom, tying to locate the source of the disturbance. His face turned to annoyance when he realized it was coming from the younger male’s cell phone.

“Yah, wake up!” He yelled at the younger male, who was still currently in dreamland, oblivious to the amount of noise his cell phone was making. The younger male flinched in his sleep upon hearing the voice, but dismissed it as a dream. He rolled over and flipped his body to the other side, ignoring that voice.

 

“Yah! LEE CHAN HEE!! WAKE UP!”

 

 

 

Chunji’s POV:

 

“Wh-at? What happened?” I shot out of bed in shock. I looked up and saw C.A.P hyung looking furiously at me. It was then I realized that my cell phone was ringing. C.A.P hyung rolled his eyes and shove the cell phone into hands, leaving the room. I yelled an apology to him, before turning my attention to the vibrating cell phone in my hands. Who could be calling me at this time of night? Due to my vision blurred from sleepiness, I squirmed my eyes at the screen, trying to figure out the name.

 

Cell phone screen: “________”

 

My eyes widen at her name. I quickly pressed the answer button, but instead of her usual cheerful greeting, all I heard was sobbing noises.

 

 

“______ ah? _______ ah? You there? Are you alright?”

“……..”  No answer.

“ Yah _______! Answer oppa!”

“ Op-pa” She replied, breaking my heart with that trembling voice of hers.

“Where are you?”

 

“Our..Se-cret Hideout.”

“_______ ah, stay there okay. I’m coming.” I grabbed my jacket from the chair and rushed out of the dorm in my pyjamas. I was worried. No. I was afraid. So afraid that something bad has happened to her.

 

Our secret hideout is a small little cave behind the local park. We have been calling that our fort ever since we were little, when we started playing the pirates game.

 

I began to slow down my pace as I reached the opening of the cave. And there she was, curled up with her legs clutched tightly against her chest, her head buried in her arms. As I moved closer, I saw that she was trembling. I reached out my hand and touched her lightly on her shoulder.

 

“_______ ah?” I called tentatively. She flinched from my touch; her eyes widen in fear but slowly soften when she saw that it was only me. Tears spilled from her swollen eyes as she pulled me in for a hug and cried on my shoulder. I her hair, trying to comfort her through my simple actions.

I waited for her to calm down before asking her what happened. She took a deep breath before launching into her story. Today was her first anniversary with her boyfriend. They always had a rocky relationship. Her boyfriend never seemed to be serious about her and was alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter