Oh, its you

Oh, It's You

"Yoona yah kajima." Taeyeon's voice cracked as tears started streaming down her face.

Yoona strode off.

"Kajima!" Rain poured down her face, washing away her tears.

"Its for the best." Yoona continued walking away.

Taeyeon's knees weaken as she knelt on the cold, wet ground, crying for Yoona to comeback to her side.

 


(Many years later)

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

I woke up to my phone ringing. I decided to ignore it and it stopped after a while.

Almost immediately, my phone started ringing again.

"Ugh... What the hell?" I groaned as I lazily pulled the covers off me and dragged myself off the bed, to the living room where my phone was situated.

I ran my hands through my hair and picked up my phone.

16 missed calls and 27 messages.

WHAT THE ACTUAL COCONUTS?

I scrolled through my call logs and dialed back.

"Hello?"

"KIM TAEYEON! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?"

"I was er... you know... nap?" I sheepishly answered.

"Okay. We have no time for this. An actress was kidnapped by her CEO. Report here immediately!"

"Yes Sir!" I changed out of my pyjamas, put on my blouse and pants. I tied my hair into a ponytail. I wore my blazer, stuffed my gun in it, took my keys and sprinted to the car."

 

"Sir! I'm here!"

"I've found out the location of the hostage. I've sent Jaehyo and Dongwan there. Here's the location. Now go!"

"Yes Sir! But you could have texted me the location..." I looked at him, eyebrows raised.

"Just go!"

I ran to my car and drove.

Upon reaching the warehouse, I locked my car and made my way to the back door.

Where was I supposed to go?! Ugh.

I heard some noises and I followed it.

"Target located." I mumbled to myself.

 

"Let her go!" I heard a man yell from inside.

"Well well well... What have we got here? Police? I guess not. Minjae and Hwanhee, get them."

I peeped in and saw the hostage tied up on a chair blindfolded and gagged.

Her hair was long and straight. She had a perfectly shaped nose and a beautiful jawline. She was wearing a white tank top, with a black jacket accompanied by a pair of jeans and some pink flats.

Yah Kim Taeyeon. Not a right time to check out a person!

"Not so fast." Jaehyo said as he grabbed the wrist of a burly dude who had crept behind him. 

He turned around, before doing a somersault, kicking the guy in the face. The guy groaned and fell backwards, clutching his face.

Dongwan managed to punch another burly guy on his stomach and kicked the guy's shin.

Jaehyo turned to see the CEO running towards him with a metal pipe. He blocked the hits with his arms, trying to shove the weapon away in the process. He then grabbed the metal pipe and jerked it roughly, causing the CEO to lose his grip and let go of the metal pipe.

"That was easy huh?" The CEO smirked cockily.

Jaehyo and Dongwan ignored him.

"You think I'd be so easy? In your dreams! Boys! Get out!"

Five men came out from the shadows, cornering Jaehyo and Dongwan.

"You two are so dead. Bye losers." He then squatted beside the hostage.

"I guess nobody can save you and your pretty face." He went to touch her cheeks.

"Ung!" The hostage moved away from his touch.

"Don't move!" He ordered, cupping her cheeks.

She struggled at his touch, moving her head around. 

"Nobody defies me!" He slapped her face.

"Umph!" Tears started rolling down her face.

"Why are you crying?! Stop you sickening !" He reached out his hand.

I ran towards him, grabbed his wrist and twisted it.

"That's not a way to treat a girl!" I screamed.

"Why you!... Who are you?!" He yanked his hand away.

"No time for introductions." I jabbed my fist into his face.

"You fricking !" He kicked my stomach.

I dropped backwards, landing on my .

Recovering to my feet, I managed to strike out my foot, landing it on his calf.

He stuck out his fist, trying to punch me. I backed away, narrowly missing the punch. I grabbed his arm with both hands and pulled him. I kicked the back of his knee, causing him to fall. Not letting go of his arm, I twisted it and held it against his back while handcuffing his hands.

"Not so difficult after all huh?" I scoffed.

"Shut up !"

"What will you do if i don't?"

I went to the hostage and untied her hands. She took out the tape on as I removed her blindfold.

"Yoo...Yoona?" My eyes widen as I saw her face.

Its her.

"Taeyeonah! Watch out!" She screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my right arm.

I turned, to face another hit on my left arm.

A burly guy was holding the metal pipe.

Instinctively, I lifted my hands to block the blows.

"Look!" I pointed behind him.

His head whipped to the direction I was pointing at. (How stupid).

I grabbed hold of this chance and kicked him hard on the crotch.

He yelped as he fell to the ground.

"Police! Freeze!" A bunch of officers barged in with their guns.

Jaehyo, Dongwan, Yoona and I put our hands above our heads.

The rest of the dudes were either too exhausted or badly beaten up to do so.

The police went ahead to handcuff the rest.

"Thank you for your help." An officer approached me.

"No problem." We shook hands and he walked to the CEO.

"Taeng... I've missed you." Yoona mumbled.

I looked at her coldly.

"I love you." She spoke again.

"..."

"I'm sorry."

"You left."

"I'm really sorry Tae. I love you so much." She enveloped me into a hug.

"You left. You ing left!" I yelled, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Taeng. I'm really sorry. I was wrong." Yoona hugged me tighter.

"..."

Yoona let go of me and cupped my cheeks, wiping my tears with her thumbs.

She then leaned in and kissed me.

I was shocked. I pushed her away roughly and slapped her.

ugh damn reflex

"Taeng..." She clutched her reddening cheek.

"I'm... I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"Taeng, I'm sorry. Sorry for leaving you. Sorry for hurting you so much. Its just that my company did not allow it, especially because I had a girlfriend. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I love you Taeng. I loved you before and I always will. You are always on my mind. I couldn;t forget you. I tried so hard but you were still in my mind. I was selfish. I put my career before you. I'm very sorry for doing that. After that day, I realised how stupid I was to end things with you. I dont want to leave without you. I love you and I want to be with you forever." Yoona weeped.

I... loved... her...

Caressing her supple cheek, I lifted her chin, our noses almost touching. I moved up the last half inch so our lips could touch. Softly, Slowly and lovingly. Time stood still. There was an explosion of total peace and serenity that was overwhelming.

Our lips and emotions transpoting us to an another world. I closed my eyes slowly, desperate to grasp this precious memory. The kiss was so gentle but captivating, the both of us pouring out all our love as our lips moved in perfect harmony. There were sparks flying, making me dizzy. 

It felt as if we were the only ones in this world.

Our lips pulled apart, our eyes locked, our breathing comes in short, desperate gasps.

The rest of the world slowly comes back to focus.

 

"I love you."

 

 


Hey guys~ Hope you enjoyed it. hehe

I kinda rewrote the story and made it a oneshot >< 

I'm currently writing a new one but i wont post it anytime soon cause i just started hehe 

so until then, bye!

oh and comment please? :D

Thanks for reading!

taengbiased_ out