Strong 3

Strong

"Aigoo! Doojoon! I'm hungry! Buy me sandwich pweaseee!" Yoseob make an aegyo at Doojoon. Doojoon chuckle at his crush cuteness.

"Arasseo! Yah! Why didn't you ask Junhyung to go buy it for you?" Doojoon said. Junhyung who is playing with his phone turn his head to a smirking Doojoon and blushing Yoseob.

"Don't involve me in your arguement! One more thing, I wouldn't use my money for something unappropriate." Junhyung said.

"Yah! Does treating me eat unappropriate? Bad Junnie~~" Yoseob make a sad face. Junhyung chuckle and ruffle Yoseob's hair.

"Okay! I will buy it for you! But you have to follow me! Okay?" Junhyung said. Yoseob nod violently and follow Junhyung. Befofe that,he flash a smile towards Doojoon. Doojoon smile a bit. Sunggyu saw Doojoon's expression. He pat Doojoon's shoulder and nod.

"Never mind. I am so sure he will be so freaked out when saw who is coming." Sunggyu smirk making Doojoon shook his head.

"Who is coming? Is it someone that we know?" A voice startled them. They turn around and saw the visual of Infinite.

"L. Someone that we know. All of us know. He is so close yet so far."Sunggyu explain.

"Nugu?" L ask.

"You will know it later." Doojoon said.

"I miss Hyunseung Hyung." Maknae of B2ST said.

"Me too. In fact, I want to see him. You know, if he didn't stop contacting with him, maybe, we can persuade him to come back." Gikwang said.

"I think, he must be really handsome now. With his orange hair. Wow! Chubby cheeks. My God! I miss him!" NamGrease said. Doojoon and Sunggyu chuckle.

"Hyung! Call Sungjong. I am hungry! Eii. What took him so long." Sungyeol grunt.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol. Don't you know? KSY student is busy.In 5 minutes more, KSY student will come here and fill up my cafe." Sunggyu said. Sungyeol pout.

Junhyung and Yoseob come back with food in their hand.

"Woah! I bet this two boy is really hungry. Can't even wait for other person." Dongwoo mock.

"Yah! Its not me! It is this kid. He told me to buy many food for him." Junhyung point at Yoseob who is smiling like an idiot.

"You don't even care right? Ya.. Treating your own crush!!" Hoya said. Junhyung grit his teeth and look away while Yoseob blush and wink at Hoya.

They knew about those two kid crush on one another. But, Doojoon's feeling, only Sunggyu know. Both of the leader keep many secret especially Sunggyu.

They keep chit chatting when suddenly, KSY students barge in the cafe. They look at the door and saw Sungjong walk in with a smile and wave his hand.

"Annyeong HYUNGS!!" Sungjong shout. Sunggyu and Doojoon smile when saw Hyunseung behind Sungjong. The leaders stand up and pull Hyunseung into a hug. The rest of Infinite and B2ST look puzzled.

"Yah! How can you do this to us. You said you will be in Cube High. You are a liar." Sunggyu fake a sad voice. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Yah. Actually, I just not ready to be closer with all of you. So, I enrol KSY. Moreover, KSY is quite fun." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung, who is him?" Dongwoon ask. Sunggyu and Doojoon keep silent as Hyunseung pull Dongwoon into a hug. Dongwoon startled at first but then he reply the hug. Dongwoon seems to realize the warmth. The warmth that he felt seven years ago.

"Hyunseung Hyung.." Dongwoon muttered make Infinite and B2ST gasped. Hyunseung smile and dug his face in Dongwoon's shoulder.

"I miss you Dongwoon ah." Hyunseung's melodious voice make Dongwoon burst into tears.

"Hyung..." They muttered except Junhyung who is in shock. Infinite and B2ST hug Hyunseung one by one. All of them muttered said they miss Hyunseung so badly. And the last one to hug Hyunseung, is Junhyung. Junhyung look down same like Hyunseung. The other bit their lips as they know Junhyung has crush on Hyunseung before. But now, Junhyung has moved on and like Yoseob. Yoseob look at both of them. They expect Hyunseung to hug Junhyung first. But, Junhyung pull Hyunseung into a tight hug.

"I miss you Hyunseung. I really miss you my love! I miss you." A tears slid down Junhyung's face. Hyunseung smile sadly.

"I miss you too Junnie.. Don't you know how much I cry for you. I miss you Junnie." Hyunseung said and cry.

'Junnie sounds better in Hyunseung Hyung's lips.' Yoseob thought. They look at each other and cracked an awkward smile.

"Jaa! Don't be sad anymore! We are here to cheer up ourself isn't it! Hyunseung is back!!" Doojoon said and try to make the atmosphere happy. They smile and cheer.

"Now! Order what you want to eat. I will treat you guys!" Sunggyu said.

"Woah! Jinjja? Gyuie?? Aigoo! Our cafe will be closed down soon." Woohyun try to make a joke but receive a death glare from his wife and the other.

"Nam Woohyun stingy!" Hyunseung muttered. They laugh and Woohyun pout.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier! If I knew, I wouldn't spend my money to treat that kid!" Junhyung said angrily and point at Yoseob. Yoseob chuckle a bit and look at Hyunseung who is sitting beside Junhyung.

"Hyung, you look skinny and so handsome with that creamy hair of you." Gikwnag squeal.

"Hyung.. How can you be so skinny when the last time we saw you, you are so chubby." Dongwoon pout.

"Aigoo Dongwoonnie! You're so cute!!" Hyunseung pinch Dongwoon's cheek.

"Yah! Yah! I am the cute one here!" Yoseob retort. Hyunseung laugh.

"Hyung, how can Sunggyu Hyung and Doojoon Hyung know that you are back. And, seriously, Sungjong? You knew about it too?" Hoya said.

"Sunggyu keep contact with Hyunseung when all of us lost our contact with him. Hyunseung's father has finish his business at London so they come back. Sunggyu is the first one to know. That time, when Hyunseung arrive at this cafe, I was there. So, we share many things. I told him about all of you. He said he will enrol our Cube High but, he enrol KSY with Sungjong. So that's how Sungjong met Hyunseung. " Doojoon explain.

"We miss you so much. Many things happen in this seven years. I bet, Doojoon has told you everything." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung nod.

"You know what Dongwoo, I still remember how you be angry when our lego building crushed when Doojoon ruin it. And, I still remember your laugh. It is lingering in my mind. All of you." Hyunseung said. They nod. Sunggyu and pouting Woohyun comes out from the lounge with food. There were three waiter bring food for them too.

"I think I should agree with Woohyun." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod. They continue their chat with laugh and smile. But Hyunseung notice it, Yoseob didn't smile often. And not just Hyunseung, all of them. And they knew what caused it.

<<<>>>

"Sungjong, why don't we move to Cube High? I think KSY really suit us but, don't you think that our friends is in Cube High.. So..." Hyunseung said.

"I want to but, I can't. I afraid being bullied again. I afraid being threatened. I afraid." Sungjong said.

"Can you tell me what happen actually?" Hyunseung said. Sungjong's expression turn sad.

"When I was first enter Cube High with Dongwoon, everything was fine until one day, I was beaten up by the Kingka there. They threatened me to give them money. Everyday, I didn't eat at school. My face bruised but I cover it. The other didn't notice it as I always said I'm fine. Until one day, they cut my arm. It bleeding so bad. When I reach home, I faint. My parents make a report and the Kingkas were arrested. No one except me. I move KSY with an excuse saying I got offered. So I accept it. Until now." Sungjong said. Hyunseung nod.

"Poor you. I accept it then. Never mind. I will just finish my year in KSY then." Hyunseung said sadly.

'If I really can finish it.'

"Mianhe Hyung. You wouldn't mind right?" Sungjong said. Hyunseung nod.

'I just want to finish my day with Junhyung. To tell him that I really love him. Lord, please help me.'