Strong 1

Strong

He walk down the street. The cold breeze make his creamy coloured hair sway in its beautiful way. He saw his favourite shop and walk in with a smile.

"Gyu Hyung!" He called. The called person turn around and saw his favourite dongsaeng.

"Omo! You're here already! I though you wouldn't come." The hamster look person hug the latter. The latter smile and reply the hug.

"I miss you Hyung!" He said and they broke the hug. "Sit first or you can choose what ever you want. I will come back." Sunggyu said and walk inside.

He look around the shop. There were some customer choosing their present and some of them drinking their tea or eating their cake. He keep looking from one to another present at the rack. He turn his head around and saw a couple eating cake together. He smile at the sight in front him.

'How I wish I can be like that too.' He turn to the presents and roaming his doe eyes around it. His beautiful eye stopped at a beautiful present.

Couple snowball. Although he know, it is not its season, but he like the present. He pick it slowly and smile brightly.

"Seung.." He turn to the person that called him.

"It have been a long time since I last saw you! You look skinny!" He hug that person with Sunggyu and his lovely husband, Woohyun look at them.

"Welcome back to Korea!!!!" The person said. The doe eye boy nod in the hug and they broke it.

"Sit here Seung. Wait, I will serve you our best cake here." The person said and order Red Velvet.

"How are you?" The person ask.

"I'm fine. You?" He ask. The person smile.

"I'm really really fine. You don't have to worry. For 7 years you leave Korea. I miss you so much Seung." He said.

"Hyunseung, this is you guys food. Enjoy it. I will be back to work okay?" Sunggyu serve they their food and walk away. The doe eye boy named Hyunseung nod and give his best smile.

"I miss you too. How about the others?" Hyunseung ask.

"Good. You know,Gikwang and Dongwoon have be official now. They are a cute couple. Myungsoo and Sungyeol have been a couple and always play prank towards us. They are really naughty. Dongwoo and Hoya have been together too and they are the best student in our school.Sunggyu and Woohyun, they open this Destiny Cafe. They start their business although we are a last year student for half a year . Can you believe that? We're still high school student. They are lucky because they are wealthy. Last, but not least~ Sungjong. He is really pretty. But, it is sad that he’s alone now. " He said and chuckle.

"Yoseob? Junhyung?" Hyunseung ask. The person's face fall.

"Doojoon?" Hyunseung ask. Doojoon look at Hyunseung's eyes.

"They love each other but they didn’t confess yet." Doojoon bit his lips. Hyunseung's smile fall a little.

"I know you aren't okay." Hyunseung said. Doojoon chuckle.

"Aniya. I'm fine. So, you will enrol Cube High tomorrow?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod.

"I can't wait to see our friends. Do you remember when I was moving to London?" Hyunseung ask. Doojoon nod.

7 years ago.

10 years old Hyunseung, Sunggyu, Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoo was building a castle using lego while 9 years old Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, Yoseob and Gikwang was playing hide and seek. And 8 years old Sungjong and Dongwoon sit at the corner of the room without doing anything.

"If I have grown up, I wouldn't send my kid here because I know how lonely my kid will be if they are alone." Sunggyu pout. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Yah! Our parents have something to do that's why they send us here."Doojoon said. Sunggyu nod.

"But, really. I am bored to death here." Junhyung scoff.

"For me, better I stay here for a while before heading home because I have no one at home." Hyunseung pout. Junhyung pinch Hyunseung's chubby cheek.

"You look cute Seungie ah!" Junhyung said and Hyunseung blush.

"Actually,this would be the last day I stay here with you guys." Hyunseung announce. All of the boys stop playing and look at Hyunseung.

"Seungie Hyung,are you going to change caretaker?" Sungjong, the most fragile boy among them all ask. Hyunseung smile.

"Aniya. My eomma said we will move to London because my father have some work to do." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung will come back right?" The cute Yoseob ask. Hyunseung nod.

"But I don't so sure about that." Hyunseung said and cough a little. Junhyung Hyunseung's back.

"Never mind. We can always Skype and Webcam." Hyunseung said. They nod and smile."

"We will wait for you!!!!" Dongwoo shout. They play again together for the last time.

--

The next day, all of the kids gathered at the airport to send their bestfriend together.

"Seungie Hyung, I will miss you!" Gikwang hug Hyunseung tightly. They give present and hug him.

"Hyunseung, I have always want to say this to you. But I didn't brave. This maybe ridiculous but, I love you." Junhyung said. Hyunseung and the other gasped.

"Do you love me?"Junhyung ask. Hyunseung smile and nod. Junhyung stole Hyunseung's first kiss. Mr and Mrs Jang gasped. They shook their head and smile.

"Wait for me will ya Yong Junhyung?" Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod and hug his bestfriend.He hand a bear to Hyunseung. Hyunseung broke the hug and bid goodbye to his friends. Before he continue walking with his parents, he turn around and wave his hand. All of them wave their hand back. Hyunseung continue walk away until he was lost from their sight.

"We will wait for him ok? Now, stop crying." Sunggyu said and they walk away leaving the airport.

Although Hyunseung was gone, they keep connect with him through skype and Webcam. Until Hyunseung 15 years old. But, a year after, they stopped connecting. They didn’t know what Hyunseung do. But actually, in secret, Sunggyu keep his contact with Hyunseung as he tried his hard to find his bestfriend.

End of Flashback

“Do you think they will accept me again?” Hyunseung ask. Doojoon nod. “Of course. We are friends, remember?” Doojoon said. Sunggyu join them.

“Doo, Woohun called you. He want some help. Go!” Sunggyu demanded Doojoon. Doojoon rolled his eyes and walk away.

“Wait a minute, okay?” Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckle and nod.

“So, how is it?” Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung nod.

“I didn’t finish it. I stop all of it just to come here. I know, it wouldn’t go away.” Hyunseung said. Sunggyu sigh.

“Have any plan to tell them?” Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung shook his head.

“No. I wouldn’t. Not until the time comes.” Hyunseung said.

“When Seung? When?” Sunggyu ask. Hyunseung silence.

“Junhyung broke his promise. He fall in love with Yoseob. Don’t you know?” Sunggyu said.

“Doojoon told me just now.” Hyunseung answer.

“Then, you want to keep this all by yourself?” Sunggyu said.

“Who said? I have you. I don’t want his sympathy. It will make me looks pathetic.” Hyunseung said and smile sadly.

“Suits you. Whatever it is, I don’t want to lose my friend.” Sunggyu holds Hyunseung’s hand. Hyunseung nod and smile sweetly.

“Thank you.” Hyunseung mouthed.