The day I fell in love with you~ Part 2

three simple words. Please Protect Me.

I continued sipping the mango juice refusing to make eye contact with him. There was nothing left! Aish.. I started playing with the ice.

"You have been awfully quiet. Is there something wrong?"

No... Except that.... You are making my heart beat unsteadily!

I continued playing with the ice. "Do you want more juice?" My feet were stepping over one another. "Are you hungry?" I took the napkin and started tearing it up into small pieces. "Hei Ryung"

He called my name. It sounded different from others. I looked up. His frown was no longer there, a gentle curve on his lips appeared. Involuntarily, I started smiling.

For that few seconds.

We shared a silent moment.

It was comfortable.

It felt like we were smiling about something, only both of us knew

and no one else did.

I felt happy.

Really, really happy.

Safe.

I felt safe too.

There was just this gentleness in his eyes, I could gaze in them for hours.

Hours.

Days.

Months.

Years.

He broke the eye contact. My eyes quickly averted to something else. . He does not feel the same way for goodness sakes! Why did I do that? Look into his eyes.. His smile.. Aish! Why did I do that??

I felt something warm slip into my hand and lifted me from the chair. My head tilted foward. There he was. In front of me. I looked towards my hand. Holding my hand..

We were walking in a comfortable speed.. Although he was dragging me, I was okay. There was another warm sensation when his hand was in mine. I did not blush. I just felt happy and warm. It felt good. We stopped. His hand slipped out of mine. My hand was hanging there, I slowly brought it back to me. Why do I feel so disappointed that his hand is not there anymore?

My eyes were just following his back, but his back is not here anymore. Only thing I could bring myself to look at was the floor. Thing is. I don't know what to do.. My brother is not here. Soo Yun is not here. Hana is not here. Minhyuk is not here. I am alone with a person I barely know, but he knows my brother.

"H..H..Here."

I followed the voice, flowers popped in front of my face. "F..For you." I could not say no. I did not want to say no. I could not speak. My hands were shakey. I took them. They smelled wonderful. I am not familiar what they are though.

I wanted to ask why he had gotten them for me. Why he dragged me down here. Did he feel something when we were looking at each other. Why did he whisper to himself my favourite supper. Why did he.. Why..

All I wanted to do was ask. I wanted to say something. However, all those questions, words slipped at the tip of my tongue. I was left with no words.

His hand extended to me. I silently placed my hand into his. I felt excited. He wanted to hold my hand again.

"Sit." Oh. Where are we? The river. I did not even notice we walked that far. I could not take my eyes of his back though. "Hei Ryung" I blinked and faced him. His smile. "Sit." It felt comfortable sitting on the bench. We were slightly far apart, but it was okay for me.. "Smile." That simple word. His tone. I smiled almost automatically.

My brother, Soo Yun, Hana, Minhyuk asked me that many times. That simple word 'Smile'. It takes awhile for me too. This person. Saying it once. I did. I never met him before. But I followed him willingly.

"There you go. Smile more.. So I can see your beautiful face more.. You are just pretty when you don't smile but you are beautiful when you smile.." His words were so smooth. So smooth. Heat slowly rised to my cheeks. My ears felt hot. Very hot.

I swallowed the kimchi stew down. That is good Kimchi stew. "Ahh.." I looked at Jong Hyun. What on earth is he doing? I blinked at him, with my mouth open. My spoon was just an inch away from entering my mouth.

His mouth remained open. I pushed the spoon into my mouth and chewed. He started pointing to his mouth. Oh. He wants me to feed him. I scooped some kimchi stew and fed him. I pulled out the spoon. He was smirking, "Amazingly delicious." I giggled, " I know! It is so good!" He repeated what he said, "Amazingly good." and kissed my cheek.

I had my goofy smile on. "Honey tea!" I squealed when I heard someone knock on the sliding door. Halmoni was standing there with a tray. "You sure you do not want ginseng tea? You made more today."

"I am sure. It was really good anyways, I always preferred Honey to Ginseng." I smiled warmly at her. She returned the smile and left after I took the tray from her.

His eyes shifted to the river. I don't know what time it is. I don't really care. The wind started to pick up. I really felt nice. "Look here."

I did as he said. He was sitting right in front of me. I did not feel him or hear him move. Hmm..

"Close your eyes." My eyelids fell. "Trust me. Don't loose the flowers." My hand tightened around the bouquet. His hand slipped into mine again.

I was walking, tripping and trying to control myself from opening my eyes. "Count to 10 then open your eyes slowly."

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

I screamed and ran. "Hei Ryung!!" Aish! I do not want to bathe with him!!! "Go away Lee Jong Hyun!!!" I squealed when he caught me. I started whacking his arms.

"Hei Ryung~ Please~" I sighed and looked at his face. He was pouting. Adorable. "You are smiling! It means a yes??? Yay!" My eyes widened very slowly. Wait... What did he just say?? My brain was processing the sentence slowly. Before I knew it I was in bathroom.

"Jong Hyun! Jong Hyun!! Yah! no! No! NO! I don't wanna!" He pouted again, "But..But.. I got the water ready! It is such a waste.." He whined. Aigoo. "You can bathe by yourself!"

I pushed his hands away and stomped towards the door. His body blocked me from going out. He locked the door behind him. My body froze.

"Let's bathe." His lopsided smile. I stared at him. Angry? Not sure. Scared? Not sure either.

He started stripping. STRIPPING! I covered my eyes. "Honey. Relax. Look." "Andwae.." His hands went over mine, he slowly removed my hands. "Open your eyes. I promise it is not going to scare you." My eyes opened slowly. He was there in front of me almost but he had his boxers on.

"We are going to bathe with our underwear! Isn't that fun? And together! Even better! No. That is the best part!" He excitedly told me and kissed my nose. I could not help but laugh.

I was about to take off his shirt. Then. I remembered. I am not wearing anything underneath them.

"Erm.." He chuckled, "Let's bathe." He took my hand and we entered the warm water together. I don't feel scared or angry.

We started pouring water over each other heads. He washed my hair. I washed his. Fun. He took the water and gently poured it over my head. My eyes closed shut, I did not want to get the soap into my eyes. I felt his thumb went over my closed eyes.

"There you go.."

He is so sweet. I did the same for him. He held my hand and placed it on his cheek.

"I love this feeling. Your warm hand on my cheek. I feel safe and happy." I feel exactly the same.

Ten.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! :) Another part of their love story! Sorry for the short update.. I hope you like it though! Thank you for that one more subscriber! It really boosted me up! Thanks :) Thank you for the subscribers who have been with me too :) You guys helped too :) Thanks :) I hope this chapter makes you more interested in the story :) Thanks :) Hehhe please comment and subscribe :)