Chapter Three- Reach for the Unreachable

"Something Means"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let me do the rest then." i stood up from the grass where Chanyeol and i were making the slogan. Apparently, i was forced here on some soccer field and i don't know why the hell does he want to make the project in a very wide, open area. Not to mention how windy the place is.. Ughh..

 

   "We can come back here tomorrow." Chanyeol answered. I shook my head. No way am i gonna stay with you for another long day. I don't want to be close to you and seeing us both walk outside the campus makes me want to faint because i'm with someone dangerous famous. I don't want to die earlier. That's already enough. I would want my life to be back to normal and unnoticed again.

 

  "I told you i can do it." i insisted, my tone of voice was a little demanding. "I'm not greedy on grades. I won't tell the teacher that i've done much more than you did, if that's what you are worrying about." i added, which made him chuckle for the hell who knows what reason.

 

His derpy smile is somehow irritating me.

 

 "Fine. BUT," i gulped as he came closer to me, and i took a step backwards because i could feel his warm presence already and it irks me. "If you haven't finished it tomorrow morning, you'll continue the project here with me again. Are we clear?" he raised  brow at me.

 

  I bit my lip as i stared at his brown loafers. This guy really gets what he wants, huh? He thinks he's so popular and that he has the hearts of everybody else in this world. There's no way i'm going to win this. 

 

But i'm more determined to finish our project, even if i know i am a sleepyhead.

 

  "Deal." I finally gathered the courage to look up at his awesome tall height, and i gulped once again when he gave me that familiar creepy smile of him.

  "Okay. See you around!" he suddenly transformed into a friendly one, and i just looked at him as he left, dumbfounded.

 

--------------

 

   PARK CHANYEOL'S POV

 

     I chuckled silently as i watched Eeseul leave. I actually pretended to leave first but since i'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter