Chapter One- The Jeong Cycle

"Something Means"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONG EESEUL'S POV

 

 

When you thought everybody else desired for the title of being popular, i am 100% sure there's some of those people who aren't really fond of the said title.

 

 

Here i am. Jeong Eeseul. A simple, sparkless 20-year-old human being who lives in a particular city in South Korea named Seoul. I used to be having (and loving) a perfectly normal and quiet life. A life where happiness and sorrow is balanced, even the number of people i have to encounter were all somewhat having its number limitation. When i turned 20 and let my parents enroll me for college, i studied at a not-so-normal university called Seoul Seasons University until now, as you can see. What i meant not-so-normal was because the hell there are lots of a.k.a popular students in there. Sometimes i encounter them on one of our classes, and sitting beside them on a sitting arrangement is enough to make me feel freaking tensed the whole semester. Fortunately, no one seem to notice me. Maybe it's the fact that i'm oh-so-normal, and since there are a lot of  'attention catchers' here, i just got the best scenario all the time. Students came talking and approaching the famous people why I, Jeong Eeseul simply pulgs her earphones and tune in to the world beyond reality; with no one approaching, screaming, or even looking at me. 

 

 

This is exactly the life that i want.

 

 

Because of this, i tend to focus on my studies a lot. I make sure i don't get the low grades, and the highest grades as well. Heck! If you got the highest score in a particular test or activity, students will quickly notice you and will start to approach you or befriend you(maybe for cheating) and your life will get noisy as hell.

 

That's really bad if you would ask me.

 

All I do is mostly talk with my thoughts. When i heard or saw something or someone interesting, i'll keep all of my words in mind. I only talk when it's necess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter