|| 19 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well well, look who's this~" Seunghee stopped behind Chanmi who was adjusting her books in her locker. Chanmi slammed shut her locker and turned to face her. "What do you want?" Chanmi calmly said. 

"Ani, I mean, See we haven't been hanging out recently right?" Seunghee was literally forcing herself to sound nice. "Why yes, of course I know that my friend." 

"Waaa, you actually called me your friend. That sounds nice." Seunghee scoffed with her group of friends. "Be glad then. Maybe... you know, you should start worrying about losing all of your friends one day." Chanmi smiled while pointing to the girls behind her and walked away.

"YA! LEE CHANMI!!" Seunghee screamed earning stares from students nearby. 

Following Chanmi who left, the girls signaled at each other and started walking away from Seunghee. 

"Chanmi ah! Wait for us!" They called out. 

"YAAA!!!" Seunghee screamed once more in distress. "Girls these days are crazy huh?" Sungyeol indirectly said while walking pass her.

*Ugh nothing is going to my way after that ing Lee Suzy is back.* Seunghee stomped her feet and left to whoever knows. 

 

 

During lunch break, students began pilling up at the cafeteria. Normal conversations were going on until Seunghee went in. Everyone eyes was on her, Not a single person was focused on something else. Literally the teachers and other staffs were looking at her too. 

"hey, do you think she might have a child?" 

"Chaaaa, look at how dirty she looks." 

"Even if I'm broke. I wouldn't sell myself!" 

"Aigoo, so embarrassing."

"She's lonely. *chuckles*" 

Even though it was just brief and soft whispers, Seunghee could still hear them clearly. She dropped the tray she was holding and ran to somewhere quiet.

"Aish, she dirtied my socks." Inguk spat. 

Infinite, Teen top and Miss A who were walking towards the cafeteria turned back when they saw Seunghee running away. 

"That's like the fifth time she ran away today." Ricky counted. "Who wouldn't want to escape the crowd after all that has happened?" CAP shrugged. 

"Geez, it's embarrassing. Try being her step sister or brother.." Minah appeared out of no where. Chunji gave her a quick peck before asking her if things will be alright at home with Seunghee with the current situation at school.

"I don't talk to her at home anyway. But since my mom knows about her now, she'd probably slap her and maybe get a divorce?" Minah's face lit up. Jia chuckled and said, "Good luck then."

The whole clique was satisfied with this. Don't get the wrong idea, they're aren't s but Seunghee does deserve some serious retribution. Except for one who was surprisingly worried about her.

It was none other then, Suzy. 

Yes, Suzy would say she doesn't like Seunghee without hesitation but that doesn't mean she wouldn't give her a chance to change. Suzy was feeling kind of guilty since the whole school was treating her this way now. 

"Oppa, you guys go ahead first." Suzy removed her hand from Myungsoo's waist. "Where're you going?!" Myungsoo asked. 

"I have to find someone." She said and walked briskly to find Seunghee. Sensing that something would happen, Myungsoo followed her closely. 

Suzy spotted Seunghee with her face covered and facing down on the bench at the school's garden. Her hair looked messed up after getting into her way. "You okay?" Suzy mumbled. 

Seunghee stopped for a moment before turning back. She knew that voice, the voice she was jealous of, the voice she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter