|| 2 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Myungsoo ah, wake up." I whispered and shook him lightly. "Ugh..hh, 10 more minutes." He groaned.

*What if his mom comes in and see him still sleeping?* I fiddled with my fingers. "It's already 7. Stop delaying and get up." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. 

"Naww, come on." He sat up, half awake with hair all around. "Mehhh, go shower now." I demanded as I walked towards the dressing table. "Just a few more minutes." He caught me by the waist and cooed. 

"I'm going to call your mom." I threatened. "You're no fun on school days." He pouted and pinched my nose. 

I smacked his back lightly as he went to the wardrobe to get his uniform. He then took off his shirt and toss it to the floor just outside the bathroom door. *Aigoo..* 

I was done tying my hair and arranging my things for school when he came out with his hair all wet and messy, shirt half-buttoned and blazer slung around his shoulder. "Kim Myungsoo, can you not throw your shirt around anymore?" My shoulder deflated. "Wae? I know! You're shy." He wriggled his brows.

"I'm so done talking to you." I surrendered and went down for breakfast. "Good Morning Mrs & Mr Kim." I smiled and bowed. "Good morning to you unnie as well~" 

"Suzy ah, you don't have to be so formal with us already.. It's been a year!" Mrs Kim pouted, slightly. "Yeobo, it's an arranged marriage. She might still feel awkward." Mr Kim reminded. "Suits you, honey." She smiled at me. 

"Yuna unnie, I need to get something from home so... I'll be going to school myself." I informed. "Arassoe. I'll see you in school then." She rubbed my back. After eating, I placed my utensils in the dishwasher before wearing my shoe.

Myungsoo then came down, with his uniform still in badass style. *Where's she going. It's still early.* He squinted his eyes and took a glance at his watch. I went out of the house, being greeted by the housekeepers and my driver. 

"Good morning Ms Lee." He bowed. "You're here early. Aigoo." I sighed at him. "It's my job." He opened the door for me. 

I turned back to check whether the mansion gates were closed. 

 

(Kim's Mansion.)

It only took me 7 minutes to arrive at my family's mansion (Pic Above). I was again greeted by the housekeeper and my over reacting mother. 

"LEE SUZY! Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be at the Kim's? What? Tell me!" Mom screamed and tugged onto my arm. "Relax will you? They're super nice and  I just needed to get my physics book!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter