chapter 1

Classmates

First day of the new transfer student.

Jaejoong was sleeping so he didn’t see the new kid into the room, nor saw that among all their classmates, Changmin was just looking at him – because he was looking cute, pretty and stupid while sleeping like that.

Of course, it wasn't really that professional of him to just bluntly at the sleeping kid when all the eyes were on him. He cleared his throath and shifts his attention to the rest of the class and bows, his voice ringing in the room, deep and slightly husky.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Shim Ch-"

Suddenly the sleeper rose from the chair scared wondering "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

Someone answered “Its Yunho time!”

The teacher looked embarrassed while the whole room burst into laughter.

A boy with dolphin voice whimpered "Another fiasco, Jaejoong. Shame on you."

Changmin simply froze for a few seconds before he started rummaging through his backpack to check if this is indeed the school and class he is supposed to be in. to his utmost horror, it was. he sighed and turned around, a fake smile plastered on his face and coudl barely swallow the scoffing sound he made involuntarily as he looked at, he supposed, Jaejoong.

"Sorry," Jaejoong muttered, but his face wasn't even red. "I dreamed that I was still sleeping at home. I'm glad ... that I am here... I mean, a-awake."


A taller boy stood up "Hello Shim Ch. I'm Jung Yunho, the class representative. This idiot who was sleeping, please ignore him. This classroom is better than it looks at first sight."

Changmin looked at the held out hand and then back at Yunho's features. He hesitatingly took his hand in his bigger one and shook it, a crooked smile on his face. He gotta admit, Yunho was undeniably handsome. and tall. tall people are awesome. short people are not. he hoped Jaejoong was short so he could have one more reason to detest (poke fun at) him.

Noting Changmin’s interest focused on Yunho, Jaejoong sang "Yunho’s not gay..."

Another boy with dimples in his cute cheeks hummed in response, "You're lying, he is..."

Jaejoong replied in the same tone, "But not for him" (Jaejoong pointed the finger at Changmin).

"For God's sake," said the boy with dolphin voice "Stop it. I'm getting embarrassed."

"Please ignore Jaejoong and Yoochun, I'll kick them out of the classroom at any second." Said the professor, still embarrassed.

Changmin tried, and he really tried to follow kyuhyun's advice of not letting his snarky remarks past his lips but he was Changmin and if Changmin was one snarky bastard then no one was. "I hope you do realise appreciating someone's beauty doesn’t determinate one's uality. I hope you're not into arts with that mentality." Kyuhyun was going to so gonna smack him. "For example, I adore Yunho's but not yours. Too feminine."

"BURN!" Yoochun shouted.

Jaejoong looked truly awake now.

Yunho whispered 'thank you' and sat down.

"Ya! Yoochun you are my friend! You should support me. Yunho, you too! No one will eat my delicious food in the next two weeks! "

"OMO Jaejoongie, I'm your soulmate, you can’t do this to me, you want me to die of hunger?"

"Exactly, Chun." Jaejoong answered.

A very handsome young man stood up and said to Changmin. "The androgynous look of Kim Jaejoong is just one of the features that make it perfect. See? No flaws on his pretty skin." Then he sat.

Jaejoong smiled and said "Thank you, Hyunjoong, I'll make lunch and dinner for you."

Changmin's stomach rumbled and he blushed.’Wrong time to talk, stomach-shi.’

Changming blamed the betrayal of his stomach on Kyuhyun, his oh so lovely flatmate, who decided to not only to making breakfast just for himself but to not wake up changming until the very last minute too, which, of course, earned him a very powerful kick in the . He looked everywhere but at Jaejoong and tried not to wipe that sly smirk on his face as he, magically, got a lunch box out of nowhere and wiggled it in his face.

The classroom erupted in laughter again.

The teacher told Changmin sit behind Yoochun, and when sat, he muttered "his food should not be that delicious."

"Are you kidding?" The boy who was at his side whispered softly "His food is so good that they say with one hundred percent sure, whoever eats his food will fall for him. He is so popular that if someone who didn’t falls in love with his ​​look, surely falls for his food."

Changmin was looking at his kid up and down trying to see if he was kidding. He wasn't. Changming wasn't sure whether moving to this weird school was what he had in mind. He pulled his phone from his pocket and sent Kyuhyun a message telling him to meet him outside his class because hell, Kyuhyun had food and Changmin was that desperate.

Kyuhyun replied the message saying that the food they had cooked was so bad that he had thrown it in the trash. Changmin knew this wasn’t a joke, it wouldn’t be the first time that all his efforts had been wasted by bad results. He missed delicious food, and, oh God, how he loves delicious food.

In between classes, he saw a group of people surrounding a table, and there was Jaejoong sharing his famous delicious food with the boy named Hyunjoong who smiled so happy that Changmin wanted to punch his face.