part 2

and that's how everything end.
woohyun's pov
 
 
 
myungsoo is unhappy. it's a responsibility to make my friends happy. seriously... Sungyeol is getting on my nerve. who the hell he think he is ? making myungsoo's heart break just like that ? after they've been friends for 6 years straight ? yes,  6 years. i know about them very well. 
 
 
sungyeol is really important for myungsoo. myungsoo needs him. i need to do something for their friendship. i can't watch myungsoo hurting anymore.
 
 
the next morning, i texted sungyeol to meet me at ***** cafe. he agreed. he said he'll be there around 10 minutes so i say "okay i'll wait for you".
 
 
10 minutes had passed. oh maybe there's some traffic jam so i waited another 10 minutes and he still didn't arrive yet. this is weird. according to the time, the road suppose to be clear but why aren't he here yet ? i waited another 20 minutes. and again he's not here. seriously where the is this guy.
 
 
when i was about to call him, he ran to me and panted. he apologize, "i'm sorry. my friend ask me to-"
 
 
i scoffed. his friend again. "can you please stop thinking about your new friends and just think about myungsoo for a while ? you're hurting him, sungyeol. and hurting people is bad", i blurted. 
 
 
sungyeol seemed taken aback. guilty were shown on his face. he scoffed back. "oh come on. he got that guy named Dongwoo-" 
 
 
"enough sungyeol ! don't you know how hard he needs to find a friend ? you've known him for so long. you should've know that and you should be happy he managed to find a friend". i raised my voice towards him. now everyone in the cafe was looking at us. wow nice one.
 
 
sungyeol just looked down without saying anything. "you know what sungyeol ? from the way i think, that dongwoo guy was way kinder than you are. he is the one who always ask myungsoo if he's okay or not. and you ? you. do. nothing. at first, that dongwoo guy may be only distraction for myungsoo just to forget you for awhile, but slowly dongwoo is entering his cold heart and melt away all those sad feeling." 
 
 
i sighed deeply. " i know sungyeol, my words probably break your heart. but i just can't take it anymore. i can't see my friends hurting okay ? so-"
 
 
i was cut a soft sarcastic, yet sad laughter. "what am i now, yeol ?", the familiar tone asked. i was so shocked to see myungsoo and a curious dongwoo were standing behind me. "oh myungsoo i-i'm really sorry for butting in your business. i'm really sorry.", i apologized to him. myungsoo smiled sadly. "nevermind hyun".
 
myungsoo let out a deep sigh. "yeol, i thought we were friend all this while. i thought you were just busy with your studies there. but i guess, i'm wrong then, huh ?". he chuckled. "maybe i'm such a loser yeol. maybe its just, i don't deserve to be your friend. ah, yeol. you remember that girl named you ? well, she told me she goes to the same school as you. she told me you really had fun with your new bunch of friend there. i guess, i'm not needed anymore, right ?"
 
"but myungsoo i-"
 
"no buts anymore yeol. i understand. friendship do have expiration date. and today is ours' i think ? well, its good bye then."
 
myungsoo smiled again and walked to sungyeol.
 
"thanks for spending your time with me. thank you for being my friend." he whispered. 
 
 
 

 thanks for reading you