part 1

and that's how everything end.
myungsoo's pov
 
 
 
this is my life. my painful life. i never wanted this thing to happen. i don't want. my best friend changed. wait, he's not my best friend anymore..... his name is Lee Sungyeol.
 
people don't really know how i'm hurt on the inside. it's just me who know it all. not even my used-to-be bestfriend.
 
it's all started when we were separated for a few months because our parents work. he moved to seoul.
 
 he said he know everything about me. he should know what kind of person i am. we do fight. i'm just acting too calm and there's he saying i'm a coward.
 
it's such a pain. everything is a pain to me. he leave me hanging just like that. he got new friends. so i don't need to care about him now. his friends can do it (for me).  
 
but it seems like i can't stop caring for him. i cried every single night when i think about him. i sent him few messages to say i'm sorry. luckily he accepted my apology. i can't express my happiness that day. i am really happy
 
after a few weeks, he started to annoy me again. he showed me a picture of him and his new friend taking a selca and making a heart-sign with their hand. tch, he always say he was too shy to take a selca with me but now why the hell did he took selca freely with his new friend ? i'm doubting that. 
 
 
 
 
 
my family fought. i told him about that. usually he would ask me to stay calm but he replied with a single "oh". just oh... nothing else. i started to feel a little uneasy so i asked him if there something wrong. we always share our problems together. and his answer broke my heart even more.
 
"i'm busy texting my new friends right now. i hope we can talk again sometimes"
 
ouch that's hurt. am i a bad friend ? did he get bored of me ? maybe he was getting bored because i keep telling him my stressful life. what about our memories back then ? i can't leave them behind just like that. 
 
another few days passed. i started our conversation again. we talked a lot about our happy life. no.... i'm aren't happy without him. i told him everything what happened to me. and i added "i'm really hoping that you were there beside me. that would even brighten up the mood". he replied "hahahaha". i understand. that shows he don't know  to say anymore. it's okay.
 
my mood was brighten up that day. i made a new friend named Jang Dongwoo. i messaged Sungyeol that i met a new friend. and he suddenly became so angry and said "just go to your new friend and don't even think about me ever again". 
 
oh... i was guessing he wasn't in a good mood that day. he suddenly disconnected and i couldn't contact him since my phone broke few days ago and i didn't replace with a new one. 
 
 
               •                                                   
 
 
unfortunately after a few days, i meet an old friend of mine at the cafe when i was waiting for my coffee. we're from the same class in middle school. his name was Nam Woohyun. 
 
Nam Woohyun is a kind man to be friend with. but there's only one thing bothering him. it was his crush, Kim Sunggyu. Woohyun once told that he got friend-zoned by Sunggyu. i told him to stay strong. somehow, after a few days, Woohyun never say about his crush again. 
 
the most suprising part is, Nam Woohyun is dating Kim Sunggyu now. i'm happy for him.
 
Woohyun knew about me and Sungyeol. Woohyun told me that Sungyeol really do change a lot. "i never thought he would act like that now. did his new friends influence him or something ?" 
 
Sungyeol's new friends ? i hate them now.
 
Lee Daeyeol is Sungyeol's little brother. he is younger than me by 3 years. he's really a good brother. me, Sungyeol and Daeyeol always play some video games together when i pay a visit to their house. 
 
somehow, this Daeyeol here always ignores me now. the question is, why ? 
 
it's okay. maybe Daeyeol has new friends now too. it's his life. he can't depend on Sungyeol forever. Daeyeol need to enjoy his life too. so let's put this thing aside.
 
now, let's talk about Dongwoo shall we ? 
 
Dongwoo is such a good friend. he's a happy-go-lucky boy. he invited me to meet his friends. at first, i rejected it but after he keeps begging me to come, i finally agreed with him. 
 
Dongwoo's friends are kinda interesting. there's this purple weird guy hugged me out of blue. Dongwoo told the purple guy to not do that again because Dongwoo knows i need time to get close to a new person. the guy quickly backed up and apologized. he gives out his hand showing he want to shake hands. i awkwardly gives out my hand and we shook hands. he introduced himself to me. "Hello my name is Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya. nice to meet you Myungsoo".
 
wait, he knows my name ? how did he know ? let's ignore that. that's not important after all. but his name is funny. Hoya ? is he a flower or something ? weirdo.
 
 after we had a few talk, a girly guy showed up and bow to us and says "I'm really sorry coming late. my mom asked me to buy some groceries and there's some weird erted man flirted with me when i was on my way back", he panted.
 
this guy is really interesting. i let out a soft giggles and that girly guy noticed me. he introduced himself as Lee Sungjong. ahh, so his name is Sungjong. but i secretly labeled his name as 'pretty flower boy' because he is really pretty. prettier than other girls out there. hahah just kidding. don't be mad at me.
 
 
 
 
Sungyeol.... yes Lee Sungyeol. he invited me to go outing with his new friends. at first i really want to go because i miss Sungyeol so much. but let's think it twice. he barely talk to me nowadays and he's inviting me to outing with his friends ? 
 
i rejected. i told him i have to go to Dongwoo's house on the day that he'll be going for outing. and again, i recieved another painful words from Sungyeol... "is that Dongwoo guy is really important than me ? fine. just stay at his house and never get out". 
 
what do he think he is ? speaking to me like that after he ignores me all day long and never ask me about how am i now ? yep. never since he moved to seoul.
 
i replied "yes he is. he's my new friend. and there's you enjoying your life at seoul and ignores me every day. i cried Sungyeol. i cried for you every single night. don't you understand that you're important for me too ?"
 
Sungyeol once again tell me that i'm a coward. ouch sungyeol.... what happened to you.. you never treat me like this. you're hurting me now
 
 
 
another few days passed. out of the blue, Woohyun called me. "dude, can we meet up at the cafe that we met before ? within 30 minutes". my answer was "sure" and then he hung up. soon, we met at the cafe. 
 
Woohyun told me about Sungyeol and his new friends. i don't want to hear about him. it's breaking my heart. "woohyun... stop this". woohyun seemed starled by my words. but it's true... it does hurt my heart. 
 

what am i to Sungyeol now ?

 


 

 
hi guys :) today is the day that i'm suppose to post the story. so yeah. here it is. so probably, i want to ask you... should i make the sequel ??? and yeah.. happy birthday to me heh. oh and a big thanks to you for reading :) i love you !!!